First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~~Tell her, I love her
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
It's my first time writing a oneshot! Omedetou to me! XD anyway... I was planning to make a banner for it but i don't have any idea for the design. :(

SO here it is!

Sorry if it's by parts. I'm having trouble in posting them altogether. T_T

Dozo~!

Tell her i love her

Part 1



Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
PART 2

Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
Part 3

Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
PART 4




Thanks a lot for reading! comments will be highly appreciated! :))
Fanfic Lover
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
u finished this in one day ?! *claps*
uwaaaaaaaaaaaa . he cant be with rika .
thanks for making this . i love it ... kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. but . whats the meaning of kowaii ?
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
waaaaaaaaa sugoi~ can't believe it...i love it...shoon and rika are kawaii at the play...waaa love it...~
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

nawa94 wrote:

u finished this in one day ?! *claps*
uwaaaaaaaaaaaa . he cant be with rika .
thanks for making this . i love it ... kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. but . whats the meaning of kowaii ?


not really. I think i made this for two weeks? haha! because I have lots of things to do. anyway, kowaii means scary. :)

Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Mai-Lee wrote:

waaaaaaaaa sugoi~ can't believe it...i love it...shoon and rika are kawaii at the play...waaa love it...~


haha! thaaanks yeah. Shoon's the coolest alien ever. :))
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

jally23 wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:

waaaaaaaaa sugoi~ can't believe it...i love it...shoon and rika are kawaii at the play...waaa love it...~


haha! thaaanks yeah. Shoon's the coolest alien ever. :))


jally-chan...it's too good...i love it...but it's so sad...why did he have to leave...T.T it was good though...
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
why is it that one-shot fanfics are so SAD?!

it just had to end with Shoon away...
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

Mai-Lee wrote:


jally23 wrote:


Mai-Lee wrote:

waaaaaaaaa sugoi~ can't believe it...i love it...shoon and rika are kawaii at the play...waaa love it...~


haha! thaaanks yeah. Shoon's the coolest alien ever. :))


jally-chan...it's too good...i love it...but it's so sad...why did he have to leave...T.T it was good though...


yeah. I was feeling emo while i was doing that. XD haha! thanks!
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

shieLdembLem wrote:

why is it that one-shot fanfics are so SAD?!

it just had to end with Shoon away...


aww.. I know, it's sad. I wanted it to have a happy ending but it won't suit the title.
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

jally23 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

why is it that one-shot fanfics are so SAD?!

it just had to end with Shoon away...


aww.. I know, it's sad. I wanted it to have a happy ending but it won't suit the title. :(


*hehe*
it's payback tym for me~!>=3!
I'm writing a one-shot fanfic~!
and trust me, it's sad too~
Fanfic Lover
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

shieLdembLem wrote:


jally23 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

why is it that one-shot fanfics are so SAD?!

it just had to end with Shoon away...


aww.. I know, it's sad. I wanted it to have a happy ending but it won't suit the title. :(


*hehe*
it's payback tym for me~!>=3!
I'm writing a one-shot fanfic~!
and trust me, it's sad too~


haha! suure! I'll be waiting! haha!
geeesh.. I think the fic that you'll be making is better than mine. :O
Moderator
27060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

jally23 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:


jally23 wrote:


shieLdembLem wrote:

why is it that one-shot fanfics are so SAD?!

it just had to end with Shoon away...


aww.. I know, it's sad. I wanted it to have a happy ending but it won't suit the title. :(


*hehe*
it's payback tym for me~!>=3!
I'm writing a one-shot fanfic~!
and trust me, it's sad too~


haha! suure! I'll be waiting! haha!
geeesh.. I think the fic that you'll be making is better than mine. :O


iie... I think it'll be just fine~
and it's oozing emo-ness! *harhar*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.