First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Dorms!
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
Apply for dorms here! There will be 3 dorms: A, B, and C.

This is dorm A, room :


This is dorm B, room:


This is dorm C, room:


Plz choose ur dorm and room number!

We need dorm supervisers!!

This will be the halls leading to the dorms!
Member
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / inside my hell room
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
i like dorm a..its so nice..



Creator
7308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

anime_kawaii_hime wrote:

i like dorm a..its so nice..





so...u want dorm a?
Member
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / inside my hell room
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Amitaliri wrote:


anime_kawaii_hime wrote:

i like dorm a..its so nice..





so...u want dorm a?


yes..its so nice..good color and design of the room...
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

anime_kawaii_hime wrote:


Amitaliri wrote:


anime_kawaii_hime wrote:

i like dorm a..its so nice..





so...u want dorm a?


yes..its so nice..good color and design of the room...


Ok then ur in dorm A!!
Member
6014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / inside my hell room
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

19901 wrote:


anime_kawaii_hime wrote:


Amitaliri wrote:


anime_kawaii_hime wrote:

i like dorm a..its so nice..





so...u want dorm a?


yes..its so nice..good color and design of the room...


Ok then ur in dorm A!! :)


yosh..!! ^o^

Posted 10/11/08
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i want dorm B. it's so cute!ii love it.
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

hAnNSaM wrote:



Sure! Of course u can!
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

mrin wrote:

i want dorm B. it's so cute!ii love it.


Ok then ur in dorm B!!
Posted 10/13/08
i want dorm c!!!
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

annly wrote:

i want dorm c!!!


Ok then ur in dorm C!
Member
3022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in crazii land wh...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
dorm b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 10/17/08
may i have dorm a please ??
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/08

youtengurl wrote:

dorm b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sure gomen for late reply! plz go to the dorm b forum and choose ur room!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.