First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Do you think Zero loves Yuki and they'll and up with each other?
Posted 10/24/08
I do think Zero loves Yuuki he cares about her so much and i think he is jelous of her and Kaname. (the remark by Zero "i will never let u turn 2 one of those thing" was so KAWAII he definitley loves Yuuki)

Sorry Kaname sempia though u r cute i think u r better of with that girl in the knight class that the Day Class president likes
Member
1137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / england
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
yes they are going to end up together he is just keeping his distance because he dont want to hurt her and he knows that she is in love with kaname. But it was so sweet in episode 2 when he said she is not small in my heart. They have to end up together and i think she likes him but she just doesn't know it yet
em0
679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
ZeroLovesYuuki
Ithinktheymayendupwitheachother
Member
1667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
. . . zEro Loves yUUki . .

. . . . aNd i rEaLLy hOpe thEy End Up tOgEthER
Member
3860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08

mushi-beans wrote:

I do think Zero loves Yuuki he cares about her so much and i think he is jelous of her and Kaname. (the remark by Zero "i will never let u turn 2 one of those thing" was so KAWAII he definitley loves Yuuki)

Sorry Kaname sempia though u r cute i think u r better of with that girl in the knight class that the Day Class president likes



neriahxshanice wrote:

yes they are going to end up together he is just keeping his distance because he dont want to hurt her and he knows that she is in love with kaname. But it was so sweet in episode 2 when he said she is not small in my heart. They have to end up together and i think she likes him but she just doesn't know it yet




em0 wrote:

ZeroLovesYuuki
Ithinktheymayendupwitheachother



flora998 wrote:

. . . zEro Loves yUUki . .

. . . . aNd i rEaLLy hOpe thEy End Up tOgEthER



i'm piss off so i am going to say it zero try to kill her because she a pure blood do not believe read the manga uh one more thing her parent to protect her turn her into a human. But she break the spell and go back to being a pure blood
Member
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
yes sero loves yuuki
but about them ending up together not so sure
Member
330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / under the tree......
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Zero Loves Yuuki
I hope Zero and Yuuki would end up together
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
I would like Zero to end up with Yuki but I will be sad for kaname. Also, because zero hates vampire so much and it would be good if at the end if he ends up with a vampire (*manga )
Member
17677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A place where onl...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
i think zero like yuuki but wont end up with him....
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Memphis,TN
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
I'm not sure regarding this because when you think about it..Yuki sees kaname as a protecter..she feels like she owes him her life and I think her only reason for loving him is because he saved her all those years ago and was nice to her ever since..-_- which I don't think is grounds for loving anyone..simply admiration..

If you put that into consideration..her and Zero have more of a chance..but then again..who knows.It seems he loves her..and she has some feelings for him..although it looks to me like she leans more towards kaname..

Either way..I want her to end up with Zero cause I don't really like kaname that much..
He's really sneaky and plots far too much!It just seems like he enjoys toying with others.Especially that whole thing with shizuka..
Kind of just..creeped me out..~_~; He looks more like the character destined to be a villain or something.
Either way.. D:!We'll have to see..but I'm still definitely a ZeroXYuki Fan.. :]
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Angono
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
I really really want zero kun and Yuuki chan end up together..

and i think they will

even though in the manga, zero pointed his bloody rose to yuuki, (which is turned back into vampire by his bro, kaname),

but,

he just can't pull the trigger (in the latest issue of the manga)

cause he cannot figure out what feeling does he have to yuuki

love because of the care she gave him

or hatred cause she's a pureblood
sooooo

YUUKIXZERO all da wayy?!!!! hehe


B)





Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
OH! fuck the manga!!!!! I prefer zero!!!!!!!!!! im getting exasperated...of vkg!!!!! to hell with kaname and yuuki!!!!!!!!! God damn you kaname!!!!!!! zero zero zero!!!!!!!! fuck the WRITER! tHE DIRECTOR IF THEY ZERO AND YUUKI ARE NOT GONNA END UP ITH EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS SPOILERS ABOUT KANAME AND YUUKI! oH FUCK THIS...ZERO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

cloudji wrote:


mushi-beans wrote:

I do think Zero loves Yuuki he cares about her so much and i think he is jelous of her and Kaname. (the remark by Zero "i will never let u turn 2 one of those thing" was so KAWAII he definitley loves Yuuki)

Sorry Kaname sempia though u r cute i think u r better of with that girl in the knight class that the Day Class president likes



neriahxshanice wrote:

yes they are going to end up together he is just keeping his distance because he dont want to hurt her and he knows that she is in love with kaname. But it was so sweet in episode 2 when he said she is not small in my heart. They have to end up together and i think she likes him but she just doesn't know it yet




em0 wrote:

ZeroLovesYuuki
Ithinktheymayendupwitheachother



flora998 wrote:

. . . zEro Loves yUUki . .

. . . . aNd i rEaLLy hOpe thEy End Up tOgEthER



i'm piss off so i am going to say it zero try to kill her because she a pure blood do not believe read the manga uh one more thing her parent to protect her turn her into a human. But she break the spell and go back to being a pure blood


OH! fuck the manga!!!!! I prefer zero!!!!!!!!!! im getting exasperated...of vkg!!!!! to hell with kaname and yuuki!!!!!!!!! God damn you kaname!!!!!!! zero zero zero!!!!!!!! fuck the WRITER! tHE DIRECTOR IF THEY ZERO AND YUUKI ARE NOT GONNA END UP ITH EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS SPOILERS ABOUT KANAME AND YUUKI! oH FUCK THIS...ZERO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

libyloba wrote:

I would like Zero to end up with Yuki but I will be sad for kaname. Also, because zero hates vampire so much and it would be good if at the end if he ends up with a vampire (*manga )


dont be sad for kaname...you shouldnt be...He's damn evil,,,,
be sad for zero if he;s not gonna end up with yuuki....a
he's gettin blame for the murder and everythin...he had a hard life....and yuuki is all he have...then that damn evil kaname...will take her for himself...so possessive....so EXAPERATING!!!!

be sad for zeroooooooooooooooo
zeroooooooo allll the waaaayyyyyyyyyy

Member
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Iamthedreamer wrote:

OH! fuck the manga!!!!! I prefer zero!!!!!!!!!! im getting exasperated...of vkg!!!!! to hell with kaname and yuuki!!!!!!!!! God damn you kaname!!!!!!! zero zero zero!!!!!!!! fuck the WRITER! tHE DIRECTOR IF THEY ZERO AND YUUKI ARE NOT GONNA END UP ITH EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS SPOILERS ABOUT KANAME AND YUUKI! oH FUCK THIS...ZERO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!


haha...you feel so strongly! THAT'S AWESOME! i support you 100%! zero and yuuki totally deserve each other and NEED to be with each other...so what if yuuki is a pureblood? and so what if she's suppose to be kaname's fiance? SHE'S NOT MARRIED TO THE GUY! besides, how can anybody turn down zero?!
First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.