First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you think Zero loves Yuki and they'll and up with each other?
3919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Yeah, I think he loves her. But I'm not sure if they'll end up together. This somewhat like a harem, with Aidou-senpai involved. <3
I don't care who she ends up with,
as long as Shiki's mine.
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Haruko82 wrote:

Ahhh hmmm... Im not sure, Im not sure if it is that he really loves her... as much , on the first season he appeared more distant, But then he drinks Kanames blood and now he wants to kiss her? Kaname said that his blood is alive within him, so its possible that what he is feeling is actually Kanames love for Yuki and the way his blood longs to be with her.




You are wrong you know....Zero tries to distant himself because he's afraid that yuuki will hate her...because he's a vampire...not really a vampire but a level e monster.......
I think you need to rewatch the whole series....
It is so obvious that zero loves her...
Then Y..you tell me...that he treasures his photograph...and y when...yuuki figured out that he's a level e...he evn tried to kill himself.......he's so in love with yuuki...even kaname says that.......

He loves yuuki selflessly......he's not selfish...he doesnt care...if yuuki likes kaname.....and there is this quote he said...
at the end of season 1......

"it doesnt matter who yuuki look at"...that means he truly loves her.....ok
Its not because f kanames blood
Its because of zero's love...zero lives because of yuuki...yto be able tostay longer with her
Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

ed09nes wrote:






i think yes!
it's very obvious that Zero loves Yuuki!
and in eps. 1 ..
when Zero was about to kiss Yuuki!
wahh! i love that part..

but..

i wish that Kaname and Yuuki..
will end up together..

but Kaname will die..
b'coz Zero will kill him..

that was written on manga.





Name: nessie





dont ay that....the manga sometimes makes a twist.......
So its not too late for zero..and zero fans.....
Yuuki and zero forevvvvaaaa

Member
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United kingdom
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

edward_elric101 wrote:

i think zero luvs yuuki in a way but not romantic luv. i hope he doesnt end up with her cos i want kaname to end up with her!!!
AND HE WILL!!! (sorry zero fans!!! )


No you are so wrong
Zero loves her........I think you need to rewatch the whole series so that you will understand more.......
He loved her selflessly...
your wrong........
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
who knows !!
but i WISH that !!
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Iamthedreamer wrote:
You are wrong you know....Zero tries to distant himself because he's afraid that yuuki will hate her...because he's a vampire...not really a vampire but a level e monster.......
I think you need to rewatch the whole series....
It is so obvious that zero loves her...
Then Y..you tell me...that he treasures his photograph...and y when...yuuki figured out that he's a level e...he evn tried to kill himself.......he's so in love with yuuki...even kaname says that.......

He loves yuuki selflessly......he's not selfish...he doesnt care...if yuuki likes kaname.....and there is this quote he said...
at the end of season 1......

"it doesnt matter who yuuki look at"...that means he truly loves her.....ok
Its not because f kanames blood
Its because of zero's love...zero lives because of yuuki...yto be able tostay longer with her



Haruko82 wrote:

humm .. woa.
K , calm down lol, I never said he did not love her... I just dont think he loves her as much as Kaname,
I think the manga and the video are taking separate paths, so you could be right.

163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08



Iamthedreamer wrote:
I think you need to rewatch the whole series....


Haruko82 wrote:
and yes, i have seen all episodes and read all the manga , all 43 chapters.
I think i like the manga better. The story favors Kaname a bit more.


Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
i don't think zero loves yuuki..

why?

because when she became a vampire again he hated yuuki and wanted kill her.. is that love??


~kanameXyuuki all the way~
Member
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my room!
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
like duh!!~!
kaname is yuki bro... so dey cant be couple.. so its best zero with yuki... ZETTAI KAWAII YO!~
Member
27964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In HeR BeauTiFuL...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
>.> Maybe! but anyways if Yuki wanna end up with Zero...then Kaname is Mine <3 =D
Member
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
i think yuki loves zero too!
Member
17687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

rianza wrote:

like duh!!~!
kaname is yuki bro... so dey cant be couple.. so its best zero with yuki... ZETTAI KAWAII YO!~


they can be a couple coz purebloods can intermarry and yuuki is born to marry kaname as said do in the manga...^^
Member
19541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
yah, i think zero really love yuuki!!
i hope they end up together!!!
Member
1599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
I want Yuki and Zero together,,,,,, Kaname go away....
8830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in maplestory x3...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

twilightYuna6 wrote:

I do think that Zero loves Yuki, but they're not going to end up together...


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.