First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
VK favourite Manga pics
Posted 10/12/08

adicraze wrote:


x3Shia wrote:


celafusionix wrote:



So far these two are my favourites!


what chapters are these?? *w*


chapter 35 page 16 and onwards :)



thank yuuu !! =D
Member
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / the pearl of the...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

x3Shia wrote:


celafusionix wrote:



So far these two are my favourites!


what chapters are these?? *w*


i really love this chapter!!!
great! a forbidden love...
but still!.... kaname's the best!

Member
1473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunset_Village
Offline
Posted 10/12/08


~one of my favorite sweetest part in the manga.....~
Member
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

adicraze wrote:


x3Shia wrote:


celafusionix wrote:



So far these two are my favourites!


what chapters are these?? *w*


chapter 35 page 16 and onwards :)


This is one ma favorite partz
Member
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Kuran Mansion ~~~...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

animegirl910 wrote:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
he is her brother

then she can't end up with him

se will end up with zerooo .
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas


Yuki is a pureblooded vampire like Kaname... And for pureblooded vampires to intermarry(marrying relatives) is not an unusual thing. And besides Yuuki is Kaname's fiance. They are going to follow the example of Juuri and Haruka (the Parents of Yuuki who are both siblings.)

Member
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Kuran Mansion ~~~...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

celafusionix wrote:



So far these two are my favourites!


Me too!!! Just the first one though.
Member
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

xxloveforanimexx wrote:


adicraze wrote:


x3Shia wrote:


celafusionix wrote:



So far these two are my favourites!


what chapters are these?? *w*


chapter 35 page 16 and onwards :)


This is one ma favorite partz


mine too
Member
3943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / o.o STRANGER DANGER!
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

sobren15 wrote:


and i TOTALY agree!! the pic when he kisses her and than bites himslef to "awaken her is THE BEST EVER!!!!


DUDE!!!
your only saying that cause you are one of the yuukiXkaname fans they are sibling and there doing insest to keep the pure blood blood to go on 4-ever duhaaaaaaaaa wow you made me explode LOL
Member
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

poinky20 wrote:


sobren15 wrote:


and i TOTALY agree!! the pic when he kisses her and than bites himslef to "awaken her is THE BEST EVER!!!!


DUDE!!!
your only saying that cause you are one of the yuukiXkaname fans they are sibling and there doing insest to keep the pure blood blood to go on 4-ever duhaaaaaaaaa wow you made me explode LOL


read the manga.....:@
Member
3943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / o.o STRANGER DANGER!
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

adicraze wrote:


poinky20 wrote:


sobren15 wrote:


and i TOTALY agree!! the pic when he kisses her and than bites himslef to "awaken her is THE BEST EVER!!!!


DUDE!!!
your only saying that cause you are one of the yuukiXkaname fans they are sibling and there doing insest to keep the pure blood blood to go on 4-ever duhaaaaaaaaa wow you made me explode LOL


read the manga.....:@

and you read right-left for manga's
didn't you know that????
well i guess not >:P

Member
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

poinky20 wrote:


adicraze wrote:


poinky20 wrote:


sobren15 wrote:


and i TOTALY agree!! the pic when he kisses her and than bites himslef to "awaken her is THE BEST EVER!!!!


DUDE!!!
your only saying that cause you are one of the yuukiXkaname fans they are sibling and there doing insest to keep the pure blood blood to go on 4-ever duhaaaaaaaaa wow you made me explode LOL


read the manga.....:@

and you read right-left for manga's
didn't you know that????
well i guess not >:P



dun't want to talk to airheads who just think what they want to think and ignore the facts....
20348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Shoutacon...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
Member
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
I LOVE KANAME!!!!!!!!!!!! YEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Member
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
just read the manga so that u guys can stop fighting... XD

the true brother of yuuki is killed by rido ( their uncle ) what rido did was to put kaname's soul ( kaname is an ancient ancestor of the kurama family ) in the body of yuuki's brother.

now its up to you guys to interpret the storyline.

personally; he still is her brother though. the way he cared for her through the 10 years.
Member
381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
i hope the forbidden love they're talkin about is KANAME AND YUUKI!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.