Created by gunslinger13
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Why do you think DBSK will work with FEILUNHAI.(not confirm)
409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
well to get more fans and get popularity DBSK rocks =]
618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
I agree that DBSK won't get much benefit from collaborating with FLH. Maybe gain a bit more chinese fans perhaps.
I think that if they do collaborate, it's mainly to help out FLH in Korea. If fans see that they're good enough to perform with DBSK, they most likely will start supporting FLH and etc.
Posted 10/12/08
Fans call dbsk "GODS" because the english translation of their name is "gods rising from the east".....
2378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
cause their record company will tell them to given that frh's company pays them enough, money and more publicity in China...why not =.=?!
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / IN sUjU concert~~~~
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i don't know about this...
BUT i know that Feilunhai Is A BIG FAN OF SUPER JUNIOR!!!!!
I READ IT ON an article
1265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / outer space...yeah
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
I don't think they will...
but if it does, it will probably be out of politness or fun..
18258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 2 my DESTInation
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
wow, they are so going to be very busy then!!
good luck, fwighting, & gambatte ne!
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / England ;)
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
if they ever do work together, which i hope they dont
it'll probably be because of management. i doubt they really have a say in anything
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/13/08
u know, i don't mind the collaboration. if dbsk decides they want to expand in the chinky markets, then collabing with fahrenheit is the way to go. it's not like they would work with lollipop for crying out loud!! working with f4 and 183 club is also kinda wierd...besides, it's not confirmed or anything, so don't overreact much puh-leaze!! and would sm really do that? doesn't that mean dbsk would be competing with suju m??

to be honest, if they happen to collaborate, the product might not be as bad as some peopel are thinking. dbsk is definitley capable, and fahrenhiet...well they've definitly improved. i just hope that the taiwanese guys don't ... never mind. Anyway, it'll be interesting wat language they'll be using, as someone already mentioned. i hope it'll be mando, considering that dbsk has sung in mando before and their jap is quite decent. fahrenheit in korean...[shivers involuntary]..

All the best i guess.
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
no choice
239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

KibaKibbles wrote:

This is asking for the reason DBSK (as in the members) will work with FLH? Well to me it seems as if they don't have a choice. It's management who will decide this. Management will do it to gain more fans in Taiwan.


omg is that onew (your avatar) sorry for writing something of the topic but i juz really curious
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

jenniquack wrote:

u know, i don't mind the collaboration. if dbsk decides they want to expand in the chinky markets, then collabing with fahrenheit is the way to go. it's not like they would work with lollipop for crying out loud!! working with f4 and 183 club is also kinda wierd...besides, it's not confirmed or anything, so don't overreact much puh-leaze!! and would sm really do that? wouldn't that mean dbsk would be competing with suju m??

to be honest, if they happen to collaborate, the product might not be as bad as some peopel are thinking. dbsk is definitley capable, and fahrenhiet...well they've definitly improved. i just hope that the taiwanese guys don't ... never mind. Anyway, it'll be interesting wat language they'll be using, as someone already mentioned. i hope it'll be mando, considering that dbsk has sung in mando before and their jap is quite decent. fahrenheit in korean...[shivers involuntary]..

All the best i guess.

Please don't use the word "chinky" it's really offensive, especially since I'm Chinese.
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

shortxswt wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

u know, i don't mind the collaboration. if dbsk decides they want to expand in the chinky markets, then collabing with fahrenheit is the way to go. it's not like they would work with lollipop for crying out loud!! working with f4 and 183 club is also kinda wierd...besides, it's not confirmed or anything, so don't overreact much puh-leaze!! and would sm really do that? wouldn't that mean dbsk would be competing with suju m??

to be honest, if they happen to collaborate, the product might not be as bad as some peopel are thinking. dbsk is definitley capable, and fahrenhiet...well they've definitly improved. i just hope that the taiwanese guys don't ... never mind. Anyway, it'll be interesting wat language they'll be using, as someone already mentioned. i hope it'll be mando, considering that dbsk has sung in mando before and their jap is quite decent. fahrenheit in korean...[shivers involuntary]..

All the best i guess.

Please don't use the word "chinky" it's really offensive, especially since I'm Chinese.


i sincerely apologise to those who r offended for my use of the term 'chinky' to refer to the chinese. u know i mean no offence, in fact its my own endearment of the lovely people. its a habit of mine and to quit it is like to quit smoking...but i'll give it a go. however, to emphasise, it was not meant to be offensive. i don't know how it can be seen as offensive...but wat do i know.

i now bow my head in apology.
199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / inside TVXQ's HEA...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
alright, i really dont know!
^^
but maybe to help them?
improve prehaps??
lol!
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines!!. ^^
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

KibaKibbles wrote:

This is asking for the reason DBSK (as in the members) will work with FLH? Well to me it seems as if they don't have a choice. It's management who will decide this. Management will do it to gain more fans in Taiwan.


i agree~!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.