First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Bannie Request
Creator
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 12/31/08
picture:
text:
crop?:
decorations:




NOTE: If your request got skipped, please repost it again or remind us.
TO MODS: After doing a request, kindly upload it to the group's photos too:D



~Edited
Riika-chin
Posted 10/18/08
picture:
text:Antonette and Antonette07
crop?:no
decorations:any
blink?:yes
Creator
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Antonette07 wrote:

picture:
text:Antonette and Antonette07
crop?:no
decorations:any
blink?:yes






Posted 10/18/08

tazusapete wrote:


Antonette07 wrote:

picture:
text:Antonette and Antonette07
crop?:no
decorations:any
blink?:yes









Thanks but how I go to copy it...


Posted 10/27/08
picture:
text:Welcome to my profile,About me,fave groups,fave animes,fave mangas,Fave buddies and Bye-Bye
crop?:no
decorations:any
blink?:no
Member
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind u.....
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
picture:
text: WELCOME, Fave Anime,Fave manga
crop?: no
decorations: any
blink?: yes
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
picture:
text:About Me
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts and stars
blink?:yes

picture:
text:Likes
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts and stars
blink?:yes

picture:
text:Dislikes
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts and stars
blink?:yes
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/24/08
picture: :
text:Fun Facts
crop?just a little please
decorations:anything thats cute
blink?:yes please!
Member
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
pic:
text:welcome
crop?:yes
decorations:diamond
blink?:yes

picture:
text:my best friends
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts
blink?:yes

picture:
text:my cr family
crop?:yes
decorations:spades
blink?:yes

picture:
text:bye
crop?:yes
decorations:clovers
blink?:yes
Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

AnimeAngelVivi wrote:

picture:
text:About Me
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts and stars
blink?:yes
picture:
text:Likes
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts and stars
blink?:yes

picture:
text:Dislikes
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts and stars
blink?:yes



Done Hope you like it! ^_^



Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

101terisa wrote:

picture:
text: WELCOME, Fave Anime,Fave manga
crop?: no
decorations: any
blink?: yes



Done Hope you like it



15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

maijoy wrote:


AnimeAngelVivi wrote:

picture:
text:About Me
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts and stars
blink?:yes
picture:
text:Likes
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts and stars
blink?:yes

picture:
text:Dislikes
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts and stars
blink?:yes



Done Hope you like it! ^_^





thx i do like it ^~^

Posted 11/25/08
picture:

text:Dislikes
crop?:yes
decorations:stars and hearts
blink:yes

picture:

text:Likes
crop?:yes
decorations:stars and hearts
blink: yes


picture:

text:About Me
crop?:yes
decorations:stars and Hearts
blink:yes


picture:

text:People I support
crop?:yes
decorations:stars and hearts
blink:yes


picture:

text:My support Icons
crop?:yes
decorations:stars and hearts
blink:yes
Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

Antonette07 wrote:

picture:
text:Welcome to my profile,About me,fave groups,fave animes,fave mangas,Fave buddies and Bye-Bye
crop?:no
decorations:any
blink?:no



Done Hope you like it! ^_^
Posted 11/25/08

maijoy wrote:


Antonette07 wrote:

picture:
text:Welcome to my profile,About me,fave groups,fave animes,fave mangas,Fave buddies and Bye-Bye
crop?:no
decorations:any
blink?:no



Done Hope you like it! ^_^



Thankies and I like IT so much....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.