First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Bannie Request
15418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Its a secret* ^~^
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
picture:

text: I support
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts,stars
blink?:no

picture:

text: Please support me
crop?:yes
decorations:hears,stars
blink?:no
Member
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind u.....
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

maijoy wrote:


101terisa wrote:

picture:
text: WELCOME, Fave Anime,Fave manga
crop?: no
decorations: any
blink?: yes



Done Hope you like it






THANKS!! I LOVE IT!!

Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

bluetiger04 wrote:

picture: :
text:Fun Facts
crop?just a little please
decorations:anything thats cute
blink?:yes please!



Done Hope you like it. ^_^
Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08

angelcaya wrote:

pic:
text:welcome
crop?:yes
decorations:diamond
blink?:yes

picture:
text:my best friends
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts
blink?:yes

picture:
text:my cr family
crop?:yes
decorations:spades
blink?:yes

picture:
text:bye
crop?:yes
decorations:clovers
blink?:yes


:excl:Done Hope you like it..

74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

maijoy wrote:


bluetiger04 wrote:

picture: :
text:Fun Facts
crop?just a little please
decorations:anything thats cute
blink?:yes please!



Done Hope you like it. ^_^


coolness thanks XD!
Posted 12/6/08 , edited 12/6/08
picture:

text: Countdowns
crop?: no
decorations: anything nice

uhm can u do it like dis please


Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

VampireRima wrote:

picture:

text:Dislikes
crop?:yes
decorations:stars and hearts
blink:yes

picture:

text:Likes
crop?:yes
decorations:stars and hearts
blink: yes


picture:

text:About Me
crop?:yes
decorations:stars and Hearts
blink:yes


picture:

text:People I support
crop?:yes
decorations:stars and hearts
blink:yes


picture:

text:My support Icons
crop?:yes
decorations:stars and hearts
blink:yes


Done Hope you'll like it.. ^_^

Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

AnimeAngelVivi wrote:

picture:

text: I support
crop?:yes
decorations:hearts,stars
blink?:no

picture:

text: Please support me
crop?:yes
decorations:hears,stars
blink?:no


Done Hope you'll like it


Moderator
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Earth
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

XXsoltyXX wrote:

picture:

text: Countdowns
crop?: no
decorations: anything nice

uhm can u do it like dis please




Done Hope you'll like it..

Posted 12/8/08

maijoy wrote:


XXsoltyXX wrote:

picture:

text: Countdowns
crop?: no
decorations: anything nice

uhm can u do it like dis please




Done Hope you'll like it..



thanks a lot~! x3
Posted 12/12/08
picture:
text:Support Ying and Yang Shop
crop?:okay
decorations:knife, skulls things tat is dangerous

picture:
text:If you like dark stuff, support us
crop?: okay
decorations:something tat is scary.

thanx!
Posted 12/16/08
picture:

text:welcome,about us,rules,bleedman art,come bac soon
crop?:yes
decorations:sparckles,stars,heart,bubbles,sparckle
Posted 12/20/08
umm i dont know why mines is taking so lond so could u tell me when its done plzz thanxs
Creator
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

_RockPrincess_ wrote:

picture:

text:welcome,about us,rules,bleedman art,come bac soon
crop?:yes
decorations:sparckles,stars,heart,bubbles,sparckle


oops.. sorry for the late banners..
321996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08
picture:

text:
-About me
-My favs anime
-i like too draw

crop?: you decide
decorations:any
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.