First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Bannie Request
Member
1726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Heaven a world un...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08


text:About me,Notice,Favorites,CR Family,Groups
crop?:no
decorations:swirls
blink?:no
Moderator
3367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

destin673 wrote:



text:About me,Notice,Favorites,CR Family,Groups
crop?:no
decorations:swirls
blink?:no



here you go! sorry if its simple. im new.
Moderator
3367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

katarzynassj4 wrote:

picture:

text:
-About me
-My favs anime
-i like too draw

crop?: you decide
decorations:any


321000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09


thanks you ^^
Moderator
1833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / あなたのベッドの下
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

burratotsubasa-_- wrote:



-bows- sowwy 4 the wait


Member
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/5/09



Moderator
2092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ~In the Abyss~
Offline
Posted 1/8/09 , edited 1/22/09
pic-

txt-welcome
deco-skulls bombs

pic-

txt-theme, all about us, classes, goals, cya, royals, guardians, special classes
deco-skulls stars

thanx
Member
13354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Impel Down Level...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
What size: the appropriate size for banners :D
What do u want written on it: AM Island, Join Plz!(Don't put too many Join plz, in fact even one will do^^)
Extras: cool colour scheme and wht u think will make it look nice ^_^
Cropped :Where necessary
Picture :
Member
2966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
picture:

text: Welcome, Commercials, About Me, Favorites, Membership Cards, Announcements, See Ya!
crop?: i want the smaller verious on the left side and the larger one faded out behind the words the the smaller one i want their entire bodies. the larger one wutevr fits. also rectangular plz
decorations: purple desgns. u can choose
Member
14889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09
umm i have an request for a group if it okay....
picture:
text:Welcome to Vampire school role play
crop?:you decide
decorations:any
Thanks in advance!!!!
Moderator
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

angel_of_pain wrote:

umm i have an request for a group if it okay....
picture:
text:Welcome to Vampire school role play
crop?:you decide
decorations:any
Thanks in advance!!!!


Ok,I'll do it for you!
Moderator
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

angel_of_pain wrote:

umm i have an request for a group if it okay....
picture:
text:Welcome to Vampire school role play
crop?:you decide
decorations:any
Thanks in advance!!!!


Here you go,hope you like it!

Member
14889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


angel_of_pain wrote:

umm i have an request for a group if it okay....
picture:
text:Welcome to Vampire school role play
crop?:you decide
decorations:any
Thanks in advance!!!!


Here you go,hope you like it!



omg..thank you so much i love it
Moderator
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

angel_of_pain wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


angel_of_pain wrote:

umm i have an request for a group if it okay....
picture:
text:Welcome to Vampire school role play
crop?:you decide
decorations:any
Thanks in advance!!!!


Here you go,hope you like it!



omg..thank you so much i love it


I'm glad you like it!
Member
14889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


angel_of_pain wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


angel_of_pain wrote:

umm i have an request for a group if it okay....
picture:
text:Welcome to Vampire school role play
crop?:you decide
decorations:any
Thanks in advance!!!!


Here you go,hope you like it!



omg..thank you so much i love it


I'm glad you like it!


yeah i love it..once again thank you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.