First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
When Piracy Becomes Promotion
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Federal Way
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Plagiarize wrote:


kLegendz wrote:


Plagiarize wrote:


cgot wrote:

long live free anime!


Nothing in the world is free.
Your still paying for internet.


..........not if yu have wireless and stealing it from someone else, OH WHAT NOW!?!?!?


Then you're paying for electricity.


how..? yu can charge yur laptop at a cafe
8549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / canada , montreal
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
srry to lazy to read it , what's it about??
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

kLegendz wrote:


Plagiarize wrote:


kLegendz wrote:


Plagiarize wrote:


cgot wrote:

long live free anime!


Nothing in the world is free.
Your still paying for internet.


..........not if yu have wireless and stealing it from someone else, OH WHAT NOW!?!?!?


Then you're paying for electricity.


how..? yu can charge yur laptop at a cafe


ya but to get to cafe u need money
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Piracy is a pretty common thing...when i went to Phil. bags, clothes, video games, music, u name it
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Federal Way
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

dashil wrote:


kLegendz wrote:


Plagiarize wrote:


kLegendz wrote:


Plagiarize wrote:


cgot wrote:

long live free anime!


Nothing in the world is free.
Your still paying for internet.


..........not if yu have wireless and stealing it from someone else, OH WHAT NOW!?!?!?


Then you're paying for electricity.


how..? yu can charge yur laptop at a cafe


ya but to get to cafe u need money


yu can walk...? since when did walking cost money -.-
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/24/08

kLegendz wrote:


dashil wrote:


kLegendz wrote:


Plagiarize wrote:


kLegendz wrote:


Plagiarize wrote:


cgot wrote:

long live free anime!


Nothing in the world is free.
Your still paying for internet.


..........not if yu have wireless and stealing it from someone else, OH WHAT NOW!?!?!?


Then you're paying for electricity.


how..? yu can charge yur laptop at a cafe


ya but to get to cafe u need money


yu can walk...? since when did walking cost money -.-


ya but walking requires energy and to get energy you will need food and food will require money
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Federal Way
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
wanna bet? homeless shelters
Posted 3/24/08
Rule #64: It's been cracked and pirated. No exceptions.


yeah, interesting how much pirating aids the anime industry-desu.
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

cloud888 wrote:

in the philippines... theyhave pirated DVD for all anime... from start to recent ep.. ehehehe..


lol.. that's so true.. but, its better to buy in comic alley.. some pirated dvds are just messed up...

982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Online
Posted 7/27/08

sheilapotz019 wrote:


cloud888 wrote:

in the philippines... theyhave pirated DVD for all anime... from start to recent ep.. ehehehe..


lol.. that's so true.. but, its better to buy in comic alley.. some pirated dvds are just messed up...



Speaking of piracy, some of the anime shown in TV are not licensed. But then, we all know that almost all of the anime shown in the Philippines are a piece of crap.
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

dark_pride wrote:


sheilapotz019 wrote:


cloud888 wrote:

in the philippines... theyhave pirated DVD for all anime... from start to recent ep.. ehehehe..


lol.. that's so true.. but, its better to buy in comic alley.. some pirated dvds are just messed up...



Speaking of piracy, some of the anime shown in TV are not licensed. But then, we all know that almost all of the anime shown in the Philippines are a piece of crap.


yeah... *sigh*.. why dont they show some good ones.. like d.gray-man... nabari no ou..
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
the moar you know!

did you know?
1. piracy is a major producer of lulz.
2. piracy doesn't always cause negative effects for a company.
3. piracy is awwwright as long as you don't get caught.
4. piracy is serious business.

now you know moar.
4436 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Port of Coimbra
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
i can't blame the fansubbers, well, almost all of us here profit from it

if it wasn't for them i'd be like dead for watching lame anime shows in the local channels here in the Philippines, yeah even Animax has the habit of airing like 10 times the anime over and over again.. not to mention they're all dubshits
8633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candyland!
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Hm, that's interesting. I guess that's why Crunchyroll is getting support from Japanese countries, but looked down on in America. I wish America had the same outlook on fansubs and not see it as piracy, but as promotion.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

kLegendz wrote:

wanna bet? homeless shelters


how much you wanna bet? only muney plz i need to pay for my internet, electricity, food, and gas

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.