First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply to be student council
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Hi!want to be student council ?U juz write ur username!!!Thnx!!!
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Mystique23. you can give me any positions in the student council..^^
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
u want to be a assistance principle???
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Mystique23 wrote:

Mystique23. you can give me any positions in the student council..^^


u want to be a assistance principle???
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
oh.. assistant principal?? If it's okay with you, it's just fine with me...~^.^~
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Mystique23 wrote:

oh.. assistant principal?? If it's okay with you, it's just fine with me...~^.^~


Ya!ok!!So u now is assis.principle!!!
7521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
hey can i be a moderator?
and assistant principal??
Moderator
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in Sing...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
mango933
can i be in the student council ???
Moderator
1747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08
waii... the council looks fun... ^^
I can help be a mod too... ^^

i should apply for a student card too?
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

micahkei wrote:

waii... the council looks fun... ^^
I can help be a mod too... ^^

i should apply for a student card too?


Ok!!!
Moderator
1747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Sakura-suzuki wrote:


micahkei wrote:

waii... the council looks fun... ^^
I can help be a mod too... ^^

i should apply for a student card too?


Ok!!!


Waiiii!!!
Arigatougozaimasu ~desu!!!
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

micahkei wrote:


Sakura-suzuki wrote:


micahkei wrote:

waii... the council looks fun... ^^
I can help be a mod too... ^^

i should apply for a student card too?


Ok!!!


Waiiii!!!
Arigatougozaimasu ~desu!!!


Sory!!!My computer have a problem!!!I put u in mod tomorow!!!!
Moderator
1747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i dont mind... ^^
Moderator
3998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HauntedHouseInn
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Can I apply for student council too?
Posted 10/12/08
what positions do u have ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.