Crunchyroll videos
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / between
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
How come some of the crunchyroll videos do not work, it says no url, success, and etc. ?
I am not complaining or anything, i am just asking if anything is wrong.

(I am not sure if this thread is in the wrong section or not, but i posted in anime section because i have seen those problems with only the anime videos)
2423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Infront of my mon...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
like Gintama 86 >.>
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
some videos just work with HD !!!!!
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

ShakuganNoKarasu wrote:

like Gintama 86 >.>


u can watch it in veoh !!

2423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Infront of my mon...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

darck_angel00 wrote:


ShakuganNoKarasu wrote:

like Gintama 86 >.>


u can watch it in veoh !!



yah i just watched it from veoh, lols
but the 1 from crunchyroll was missing for some reason,
3129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / uNiVeRsE oF d 4GoDs
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
yeah like kuroshitsuji....
i was really excited to watch the anime... it just gets stuck...
well i am watching it from veoh now...
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / between
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

reginatigs wrote:

yeah like kuroshitsuji....
i was really excited to watch the anime... it just gets stuck...
well i am watching it from veoh now...


Yeah same here, i was trying to watch it too but it keeps getting stuck.
3129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / uNiVeRsE oF d 4GoDs
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

nomanzilla wrote:


reginatigs wrote:

yeah like kuroshitsuji....
i was really excited to watch the anime... it just gets stuck...
well i am watching it from veoh now...


Yeah same here, i was trying to watch it too but it keeps getting stuck.


yeah it did happen to me before when i was watching nodame cantabile live action... i just dont know any way to report broken videos... this is the second time ive experienced it,,,
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / between
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

reginatigs wrote:


nomanzilla wrote:


reginatigs wrote:

yeah like kuroshitsuji....
i was really excited to watch the anime... it just gets stuck...
well i am watching it from veoh now...


Yeah same here, i was trying to watch it too but it keeps getting stuck.


yeah it did happen to me before when i was watching nodame cantabile live action... i just dont know any way to report broken videos... this is the second time ive experienced it,,,


yeah, those arent the only videos not working. Click on the hi-def, it will probably work.
Posted 10/11/08
watch it in veoh, you say? yeah... maybe if that damn veoh didnt blocked 60 country. because they will focus to countries whose has more user... bastard veoh
3544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Ph
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
2044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Behind You
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
dude......just go to veoh or IMEEM. i watched all of host club and code geass on IMEEM and ll of Kyou Kara Maoh on veoh.
You must be logged in to post.