First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Why the Love?
Creator
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Does it really ma...
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

claymorefreak1415 wrote:
^^ Yeah...

I really liked Giving In, and also I liked um...what's it...Evil Yuri vs Platonic Shojo ai
, or something i dunno, It was funny
Member
5690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/08

miggitdog wrote:


claymorefreak1415 wrote:
^^ Yeah...

I really liked Giving In, and also I liked um...what's it...Evil Yuri vs Platonic Shojo ai
, or something i dunno, It was funny


'Such a Tease' is good. Along with 'Losing Grace'(it's by the same author of Giving In) In Such a Tease, Shizuru gave Natsuki a lap dance. Damn lucky girl.
Member
12930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My house...Duh!
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

claymorefreak1415 wrote:


miggitdog wrote:


claymorefreak1415 wrote:
^^ Yeah...

I really liked Giving In, and also I liked um...what's it...Evil Yuri vs Platonic Shojo ai
, or something i dunno, It was funny


'Such a Tease' is good. Along with 'Losing Grace'(it's by the same author of Giving In) In Such a Tease, Shizuru gave Natsuki a lap dance. Damn lucky girl.


I READ SUCH A TEASE BEFORE!!!Omg...when I imagined Shizuru giving Natsuki a lapdance*shudders*It's just toooooo sexy!!!Damn,I'm really a ShizNat fan!!!
Creator
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Does it really ma...
Offline
Posted 2/5/08

animationgurl wrote:
I READ SUCH A TEASE BEFORE!!!Omg...when I imagined Shizuru giving Natsuki a lapdance*shudders*It's just toooooo sexy!!!Damn,I'm really a ShizNat fan!!!

lol
Member
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

animationgurl wrote:


claymorefreak1415 wrote:


miggitdog wrote:


claymorefreak1415 wrote:
^^ Yeah...

I really liked Giving In, and also I liked um...what's it...Evil Yuri vs Platonic Shojo ai
, or something i dunno, It was funny


'Such a Tease' is good. Along with 'Losing Grace'(it's by the same author of Giving In) In Such a Tease, Shizuru gave Natsuki a lap dance. Damn lucky girl.


I READ SUCH A TEASE BEFORE!!!Omg...when I imagined Shizuru giving Natsuki a lapdance*shudders*It's just toooooo sexy!!!Damn,I'm really a ShizNat fan!!!


OMG ME 2!!!! IVE READ THAT LIKE...3 TIMES!!!!...ok now i wanna read it again...TO FANFICTION.NET!!!!....and yes oh man...i want a lapdance....whoops that was a thot bubble...anyhoo...y i love ShizNat...im surprised no one put this yet...*dramatic pause* I LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SHIZNAT!!!!! WOO! lol ok i said it...i coudnt resist...
Member
12930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My house...Duh!
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

v1dfr43k wrote:

OMG ME 2!!!! IVE READ THAT LIKE...3 TIMES!!!!...ok now i wanna read it again...TO FANFICTION.NET!!!!....and yes oh man...i want a lapdance....whoops that was a thot bubble...anyhoo...y i love ShizNat...im surprised no one put this yet...*dramatic pause* I LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SHIZNAT!!!!! WOO! lol ok i said it...i coudnt resist...


LOL!TO THE FF.NET!!*goes with u arms in arms*Then I shall be the second to say it!...What shall I say?*thinks of something to say*I LOVE THEM COZ THEY ARE...BASICALLY...THE BEST,NO.1 COUPLE IN ANIME HISTORY!!!>.< Lolz!
Member
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

animationgurl wrote:


v1dfr43k wrote:

OMG ME 2!!!! IVE READ THAT LIKE...3 TIMES!!!!...ok now i wanna read it again...TO FANFICTION.NET!!!!....and yes oh man...i want a lapdance....whoops that was a thot bubble...anyhoo...y i love ShizNat...im surprised no one put this yet...*dramatic pause* I LOVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE THE SHIZNAT!!!!! WOO! lol ok i said it...i coudnt resist...


LOL!TO THE FF.NET!!*goes with u arms in arms*Then I shall be the second to say it!...What shall I say?*thinks of something to say*I LOVE THEM COZ THEY ARE...BASICALLY...THE BEST,NO.1 COUPLE IN ANIME HISTORY!!!>.< Lolz!


oh yeahso true so true!!! hehe and i read Such a Tease last night...but i didnt finish it cuz i fell asleep on my comp...so bak i go!!!! *runs towards it* oh wait...*grabs animationgurl and piks up over head* LETS GO!!! *runs with animationgurl over head*
Member
12930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My house...Duh!
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

v1dfr43k wrote:

oh yeahso true so true!!! hehe and i read Such a Tease last night...but i didnt finish it cuz i fell asleep on my comp...so bak i go!!!! *runs towards it* oh wait...*grabs animationgurl and piks up over head* LETS GO!!! *runs with animationgurl over head*


Weehhh~ I feel like flying!*does aeroplane*Lolz!I shuld read it again too!NOW!>.<
Member
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

animationgurl wrote:


v1dfr43k wrote:

oh yeahso true so true!!! hehe and i read Such a Tease last night...but i didnt finish it cuz i fell asleep on my comp...so bak i go!!!! *runs towards it* oh wait...*grabs animationgurl and piks up over head* LETS GO!!! *runs with animationgurl over head*


Weehhh~ I feel like flying!*does aeroplane*Lolz!I shuld read it again too!NOW!>.<


woo i read it again and again...wow its so hot...thoh i listened 2 the song that the Author said was bein played during the lapdance (mmm...) and it was kinda funky...so i used my own song and it sure set the mood 4 me...hehe. case ur wondering wat song it's called Mondo Bongo by Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros...its used in the movie Mr. and Mrs.Smith. its very romantic...me and my girlfriend love this song...hehe.
Member
7036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I just like the way shizuru messes with Natsuki, it's cute and they are honestly a perfect couple. although Shizuru needs to be more blunt which would make things really really interesting i think. It's adorable when Natsuki blushes!! ^_^
Member
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Behind you...
Offline
Posted 5/3/10 , edited 5/3/10
http://shiznat.webs.com/whyshiznat.htm

That explains my position on ShizNat.

In short, they're an inspiring pair. Their story was one of friendship, mistrust (for a while), understanding and love. Which makes them legends in the world of anime for me. ^_^
Member
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/11/11 , edited 12/11/11
So many reasons...but for starters, they are such beautiful individuals. They give hope to people because they are so different from each other, yet it seems that it will work out just fine. It's "magical" to watch Natsuki slowly open up to Shizuru *o* makes you wonder how they would be in the future, and that very moment you start wondering how they would be like...you become addicted to your own wild imagination.
Member
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/12/11
Funny thing: Shizuru's seiyuu, Naomi Shindou, usually gets to voice either rough tomboyish girls or cute shotaro boys. Cases in point are Ranmaru Mori from Koei's Samurai Warriors games (bishie teen samurai who insists he is a MANLY MAN) then Ginchiyo Tachibana from the same (head of her clan and husband henpecker) and also Cagalli Yula Attha from Gundam SEED (BUTCH as hell but straight as an arrow for Athrun Zala).

Then we get Shizuru Fujino (or Viola) - ultrafeminine and the gayest of gays for her Natsuki. Yeah.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.