First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you feel about KR KIVA until now?
Member
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Blue Earth wi...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
When this topic was posted I was already watched until ep 34 and I hope to see before the end......

What I like about KIVA: storyline, love the different theme for different characters,
progression of characters.

What I dislike about KIVA: only seen once Garulu/Bassha's form final attack,
least use of vehicle(I wanna see IXALION!!!),too many questions.



Questions: Shizuka's background(how she knows about Wataru and kivat? Does she have
any family?), what was the cause that created Wonderful Blue Sky Organization?
Did Yuri's mother created IXA system to combat fangire at the time?why?
Do you need IXA belt and IXA knuckle or just the knuckle, to henshin?
Will KR FAIZ come and bring Mio back to their series?


Feel free to post answers or questions or in this topic.

Admin
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
yeah, i know this series lacking of something. that vehicle only used once in a while.
but i gave up already on the mystery part. it was this series weakness from the very beginning.
Profile Updater
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia, Kuala L...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
lol...why would suddenly faiz appear when they at differentce timeline ~__~?
Member
659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Blue Earth wi...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
It was just a joke because the actor was in KR FAIZ timeline.
Profile Updater
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia, Kuala L...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
well, FAIZ defitenely pawned KIVA butt =P...with his axel form XD
Member
1073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
They just keeps put more mysteries on top of mysteries. They slowly showed couple answers to mysteries then they put in more mysteries. I hope the writers could have a real good conclusion to the show, because it looks like they need to patch up many answers in a hurry. At last they have introduced King in the 1980 begin in ep 37. I hope he can bring more answers to us rather feed us more mysteries.
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Aegis85 wrote:
but i gave up already on the mystery part. it was this series weakness from the very beginning.


are you serious? the mysteries are what drives the series. my bad if that requires THOUGHT.
Admin
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

uproarforreform wrote:
are you serious? the mysteries are what drives the series. my bad if that requires THOUGHT.


it does requires thought. 1st, did u remember when nago went to past? when the shima and megumi got arrested. kengo & wataru choosen to be aozora team. nago fix the past but kengo still part of the team. he supposedly to return at time where he doesnt need to be captured.
2nd, how old exactly is wataru? to think he's the same age as taiga is impossible coz taiga was born before wataru.
3rd. did shizuka know wataru is kiva? how come she can talk with kivat?
and lastly, what did wataru do in his life, he sure look carefree. sometimes he'd seen collecting bugs n stuff for violin color, then work at mald amour, loitering around the town & ect
Profile Updater
4767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
Welcome to the world of Kamen Rider. Even the fans or maybe die-hard-fans don't know and wondering on how did they make a living in that world.

Except for Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider 555 series did show the major/main protagonists make a living while other series kinda fuzzy about it.

I have the same thought with you on the third/3rd one, Aegis.

Admin
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

MeGaMRedZ wrote:

Welcome to the world of Kamen Rider. Even the fans or maybe die-hard-fans don't know and wondering on how did they make a living in that world.


but other 2000 series make pretty much sense.

kuuga - he work at a restaurant
agito - he got a family who support him/ he's the house keeper & now own a restaurant
ryuki - at a cafe & printing/ news paper company
555 - laundry shop
blade - support by BOARD earlier n then at the cafe same as hajime
hibiki - tea shop
kabuto - grandma's assets
den-o - airi's cafe

so...wataru? he was abandoned since he's a kid right? and did u remember when he's playing with taiga when he's young? he doesnt wear mask. so when did he have the allergic to the world? who took care of wataru when he was 10~16, 17? did he went to school?, too many question...
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

Aegis85 wrote:


uproarforreform wrote:
are you serious? the mysteries are what drives the series. my bad if that requires THOUGHT.


BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH IM STUPID BLAH BLAH BLAH


i wasnt arguing that it requires thought. ITS SUPPOSED TO REQUIRE THOUGHT YOU IDIOT. THIS IS WHY YOU KEEP WATCHING IT, BECAUSE YOU WANT THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS.

YOU ARE SUCH A MORON.
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

Aegis85 wrote:


MeGaMRedZ wrote:

Welcome to the world of Kamen Rider. Even the fans or maybe die-hard-fans don't know and wondering on how did they make a living in that world.


but other 2000 series make pretty much sense.

kuuga - he work at a restaurant
agito - he got a family who support him/ he's the house keeper & now own a restaurant
ryuki - at a cafe & printing/ news paper company
555 - laundry shop
blade - support by BOARD earlier n then at the cafe same as hajime
hibiki - tea shop
kabuto - grandma's assets
den-o - airi's cafe

so...wataru? he was abandoned since he's a kid right? and did u remember when he's playing with taiga when he's young? he doesnt wear mask. so when did he have the allergic to the world? who took care of wataru when he was 10~16, 17? did he went to school?, too many question...


WOW. do you really care THAT much on how they make a living? you can make this argument with ANY tv show. its really not essential to the plot of the series. you need to chill out on trying to pinpoint this down to a sciene, its tv.
Admin
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
hey u r RUDE for editing my post in your quote. moron, idiot, whatever, say anything u want. i dont want to be like u.
Member
920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
note how my point totally flies over your head. hey man, i dont wanna be like you either. because personally, i really dont care that much how Wataru can stay in his house without a job, its really not that important. you cant try to pull real explanations out of fantasy television, or you're not enjoying it.
Member
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bermuda Triangle...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

uproarforreform wrote:


Aegis85 wrote:


uproarforreform wrote:
are you serious? the mysteries are what drives the series. my bad if that requires THOUGHT.


BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH IM STUPID BLAH BLAH BLAH


i wasnt arguing that it requires thought. ITS SUPPOSED TO REQUIRE THOUGHT YOU IDIOT. THIS IS WHY YOU KEEP WATCHING IT, BECAUSE YOU WANT THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS.

YOU ARE SUCH A MORON.


wow. u r RUDE
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.