First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Sky-Snow Castle
Principal
8346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
This class is for the Sky-Snow class students...well then,get along...wait for the teacher or the student council..^^



Teacher
24163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Uchuu//Universe
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
i like this castle ... btw can i be the teacher?
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in Sing...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
can i be in the student council ???
Member
2811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Little internet
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
can i join?
Posted 11/8/08
heya ^^
just wondering if i could join this class ??
Principal
8346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

peaye wrote:

i like this castle ... btw can i be the teacher?


yup..i'll change it ne~ ^^
Principal
8346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

mango933 wrote:

can i be in the student council ???


etto...ano...student councils are only for mods...^^
Principal
8346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

tsuzoku wrote:

can i join?


yup...i'll put it ne~ ^^
Principal
8346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

hAnNSaM wrote:

heya ^^
just wondering if i could join this class ??


yup...wait ne~ ^^
Posted 11/9/08

stardust518 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

heya ^^
just wondering if i could join this class ??


yup...wait ne~ ^^


whEe ! thx ^-^
Principal
8346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

hAnNSaM wrote:


stardust518 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

heya ^^
just wondering if i could join this class ??


yup...wait ne~ ^^


whEe ! thx ^-^


lolz...yw~ ^^
Posted 11/9/08

stardust518 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


stardust518 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

heya ^^
just wondering if i could join this class ??


yup...wait ne~ ^^


whEe ! thx ^-^


lolz...yw~ ^^


when's class starting ??
Principal
8346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

hAnNSaM wrote:


stardust518 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


stardust518 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:

heya ^^
just wondering if i could join this class ??


yup...wait ne~ ^^


whEe ! thx ^-^


lolz...yw~ ^^


when's class starting ??


hm??if the teacher is online desu...^^
Posted 11/9/08

oh, i see ^^ hihi :] okiez then ^-^


Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere in Sing...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
O KK THANKS ...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.