First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Is Ben 10 an anime?
Posted 10/11/08
No its not.
1786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

one, anime is use to indicate animation from japan
two this is a stupid thread
three, think before you ask


actully i did think before i ask thank u very much and it not a point less thread,what if that might be an anime cuz like naruto its also from cartoon network but that an anime so what if ben 10 was actully anime huh?


does Ben 10 came from japan
no, i dont think so
naruto is on cartoon network because they wanted to attract audience who read the manga
so once again, your argument is stupid


ahhhh but how can u tell though, u might think it an cartoon but what if it an anime so there hahaha


you can tell though the art of the animation smart guy
2511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Queens
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Yeah its a cartoon. Its on cartoon network for cripes sake. the only anime that was on cartton network i know is DBZ.
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

snakepimp wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


snakepimp wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

hey guys i want to know that is ben 10 an anime?




And stop creating pointles threads, no american or any other country animation besides Japan can be called or considered anime ever


yeah but when u watch that it look like an anime and it not pointless threads u fool


Son, if you can't notice the diference between japanese and american animation with just one look, you're in the wrong site, even anime imitacion shows like Totally Spies or Avatar( wich is not bad at all and it's actually animated in Korea) are obviously made with western culture dialogue and references in mind ...Go watch Disney Channel !



sorry but i'm don't have a disney channel
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / house
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
anime is Japanese
Ben 10 is American
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

one, anime is use to indicate animation from japan
two this is a stupid thread
three, think before you ask


actully i did think before i ask thank u very much and it not a point less thread,what if that might be an anime cuz like naruto its also from cartoon network but that an anime so what if ben 10 was actully anime huh?


does Ben 10 came from japan
no, i dont think so
naruto is on cartoon network because they wanted to attract audience who read the manga
so once again, your argument is stupid


ahhhh but how can u tell though, u might think it an cartoon but what if it an anime so there hahaha


do you know any japanese groups actually producing this show in japan
that how you can tell
man, this is like insulting to all the anime out there
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

riku911 wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

one, anime is use to indicate animation from japan
two this is a stupid thread
three, think before you ask


actully i did think before i ask thank u very much and it not a point less thread,what if that might be an anime cuz like naruto its also from cartoon network but that an anime so what if ben 10 was actully anime huh?


does Ben 10 came from japan
no, i dont think so
naruto is on cartoon network because they wanted to attract audience who read the manga
so once again, your argument is stupid


ahhhh but how can u tell though, u might think it an cartoon but what if it an anime so there hahaha


do you know any japanese groups actually producing this show in japan
that how you can tell
man, this is like insulting to all the anime out there


mmmm u got point there...
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

one, anime is use to indicate animation from japan
two this is a stupid thread
three, think before you ask


actully i did think before i ask thank u very much and it not a point less thread,what if that might be an anime cuz like naruto its also from cartoon network but that an anime so what if ben 10 was actully anime huh?


does Ben 10 came from japan
no, i dont think so
naruto is on cartoon network because they wanted to attract audience who read the manga
so once again, your argument is stupid


ahhhh but how can u tell though, u might think it an cartoon but what if it an anime so there hahaha


do you know any japanese groups actually producing this show in japan
that how you can tell
man, this is like insulting to all the anime out there


mmmm u got point there...


good, next time, actually find the differences between an american cartoons and animes before asking stupid question like this
if you cant, then you could ask
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

riku911 wrote:


bustword wrote:


snakepimp wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

hey guys i want to know that is ben 10 an anime?




And stop creating pointles threads, no american or any other country animation besides Japan can be called or considered anime ever


Korea makes there own anime and manga also if you didn't know. You should check them out before you say something like that.


yes they do have manhwa not manga
get your fact straight


stop being such a smartass of course I knew that but if I would of said manhwa he would of said I didn't know how to spell or something.
Posted 10/11/08
this is so funny. if you're american than ben 10 wouldn't be anime to you. but if you're japanese than ben 10 should be an anime to you. what does it matter really. are you gonna like it less if its not anime. or more. will you feel like a kid if you call it a cartoon? it's just a word so if it makes you feel any better, shhhhhhhh come closer, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!!
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

bustword wrote:


riku911 wrote:


bustword wrote:


snakepimp wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

hey guys i want to know that is ben 10 an anime?




And stop creating pointles threads, no american or any other country animation besides Japan can be called or considered anime ever


Korea makes there own anime and manga also if you didn't know. You should check them out before you say something like that.


yes they do have manhwa not manga
get your fact straight


stop being such a smartass of course I knew that but if I would of said manhwa he would of said I didn't know how to spell or something.


then put a note explaining what it mean
it doesn took that long to type it up
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

riku911 wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:


tempest324 wrote:


riku911 wrote:

one, anime is use to indicate animation from japan
two this is a stupid thread
three, think before you ask


actully i did think before i ask thank u very much and it not a point less thread,what if that might be an anime cuz like naruto its also from cartoon network but that an anime so what if ben 10 was actully anime huh?


does Ben 10 came from japan
no, i dont think so
naruto is on cartoon network because they wanted to attract audience who read the manga
so once again, your argument is stupid


ahhhh but how can u tell though, u might think it an cartoon but what if it an anime so there hahaha


do you know any japanese groups actually producing this show in japan
that how you can tell
man, this is like insulting to all the anime out there


mmmm u got point there...


good, next time, actually find the differences between an american cartoons and animes before asking stupid question like this
if you cant, then you could ask


yeah but when i look at that cartoon it look right like an anime those eyes,the animation (well that the only cartoon are like that) so u could say that it quite hard to tell...
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

riku911 wrote:


bustword wrote:


riku911 wrote:


bustword wrote:


snakepimp wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

hey guys i want to know that is ben 10 an anime?




And stop creating pointles threads, no american or any other country animation besides Japan can be called or considered anime ever


Korea makes there own anime and manga also if you didn't know. You should check them out before you say something like that.


yes they do have manhwa not manga
get your fact straight


stop being such a smartass of course I knew that but if I would of said manhwa he would of said I didn't know how to spell or something.


then put a note explaining what it mean
it doesn took that long to type it up


He wasn't worth it
4439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

riku911 wrote:


bustword wrote:


snakepimp wrote:


tempest324 wrote:

hey guys i want to know that is ben 10 an anime?




And stop creating pointles threads, no american or any other country animation besides Japan can be called or considered anime ever


Korea makes there own anime and manga also if you didn't know. You should check them out before you say something like that.


yes they do have manhwa not manga
get your fact straight

and what does Manhwa mean?
Manhwa (IPA: [manɦʷa]) is the general Korean term for comics
now what does Manga mean?
Manga - the Japanese word for comics

wow ITS THE SAME just different languages
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

matt_griffin81 wrote:

this is so funny. if you're american than ben 10 wouldn't be anime to you. but if you're japanese than ben 10 should be an anime to you. what does it matter really. are you gonna like it less if its not anime. or more. will you feel like a kid if you call it a cartoon? it's just a word so if it makes you feel any better, shhhhhhhh come closer, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!!!


mmmm even though it sound like insult but i still like it for some reason
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.