First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Chubby Girls > Thin girls
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
WHO HERE ADMITS THE TRUTH
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
im sorry but i don't think so cuz "chubby girls" generally are chubby because they don't care of themselves (exercise, cut back on food, etc) while a lot of thinner girls do. Plus in my opinion (and most other males everywhere) thinner girls are better looking then chubby girls
2151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in the bathroom?...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
yup yup yup *agrees with everything that guy above me said*
Posted 10/11/08
how chubby? If a girl is rocking a muffin top, then no thanks.
Posted 10/11/08
something popped up in my head

if a skinny girl suddenly gets fat. . . you'll hate her

if a chubby girl suddenly gets thin . . . meh

you know the drill . . .
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08

kingdom93 wrote:

im sorry but i don't think so cuz "chubby girls" generally are chubby because they don't care of themselves (exercise, cut back on food, etc) while a lot of thinner girls do. Plus in my opinion (and most other males everywhere) thinner girls are better looking then chubby girls


Agreed,looking at a fat chick is like looking at a blob of jello, theres all kinds of random wiggling, and ripples, while looking at a skinny girl is like looking at a tender t-bone steak, it looks really good, so you just want to eat it.
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Northern Hemosphe...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
Well ... Its like the old Saying Goes

" The More Cushion For The Pushin " - MickeyDs

Plus You Fail For Opening A Thread Like This
No NOe Would enerally Understand What Your Are Trying To Say

4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / West Coast of Can...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
Wth, you don't explain what you mean at all. the greater than sign? What exactly do you mean? Somehow I get the feeling your trolling.

Cause two people, girls or boys, just cause one is thin and one is chubby doesn't mean anything, except one is thin and one is chubby, even that could be so much. Chubby or thin could be many different things to many people.
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / West Coast of Can...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

kingdom93 wrote:

im sorry but i don't think so cuz "chubby girls" generally are chubby because they don't care of themselves (exercise, cut back on food, etc) while a lot of thinner girls do. Plus in my opinion (and most other males everywhere) thinner girls are better looking then chubby girls


I disagree, a chubby giirl, or anyone who is chubby, guys too. Would be probably more aware of themselves and how they look. And it's not that they don't care about themselves, it could be thousands of different possible reasons.

And not every guy(or girl) likes the same thing. And even if it does seem like most guys are after the thinner looking girls, girls can be more then thin, well I truely hope so at least.

And caring about ourselves, like anything, can be both a bad and a good thing. Like some thin girls who care about themselves too much, who have cut back on all food or have eatting disorders.
Posted 10/11/08
I admit it.
Trampoline.
Airbag.
Heater.
Sleeping bag.
Bacon.
Need I say more?
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 啊,我在 Lost Underse...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Fruits_Punch_Samurai wrote:


kingdom93 wrote:

im sorry but i don't think so cuz "chubby girls" generally are chubby because they don't care of themselves (exercise, cut back on food, etc) while a lot of thinner girls do. Plus in my opinion (and most other males everywhere) thinner girls are better looking then chubby girls


I disagree, a chubby giirl, or anyone who is chubby, guys too. Would be probably more aware of themselves and how they look. And it's not that they don't care about themselves, it could be thousands of different possible reasons.

And not every guy(or girl) likes the same thing. And even if it does seem like most guys are after the thinner looking girls, girls can be more then thin, well I truely hope so at least.

And caring about ourselves, like anything, can be both a bad and a good thing. Like some thin girls who care about themselves too much, who have cut back on all food or have eatting disorders.


I'm sorry if i offended you in anyway but when i said "generally are chubby because they don't care of themselves" i was referring to how most of them don't exercise. There's alot more girls(and guys) who are too lazy to take care of themselves and blame society and claim to be born that way when in reality they are just to lazy while comparing to those with an actual size problem. Also i said most other males. Im sure if you did a poll around the world for males they would prefer thinner then chubbier. Also by caring about themselves means taking care of their health. Not eating to keep yourself thin isn't taking care of your health thus not taking care of yourself.
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
NO. THICK GIRLS BETTER THAN CHUBBY AND SKINNY GIRLS.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

backfromdead wrote:

NO. THICK GIRLS BETTER THAN CHUBBY AND SKINNY GIRLS.


And what exactly is a "Thick" girl ?
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

kingdom93 wrote:

im sorry but i don't think so cuz "chubby girls" generally are chubby because they don't care of themselves (exercise, cut back on food, etc) while a lot of thinner girls do. Plus in my opinion (and most other males everywhere) thinner girls are better looking then chubby girls


No, they aren't. Women need big curves. If I wanted to have sex with a Japanese boy I would. I want a woman with huge knockers, a big behind, and a soft body. The extra weight greatly improves the sex IMO.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
How thick and chubby are we talking here?

Not thick and chubby enough where you see layers, but thick and chubby enough to not feel their bones is good.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.