First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
How old do you act?
5295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

nikkimeimei wrote:


chryses wrote:



damn im 23 haha!


hey its ok....there's a saying that girls LOVE mature guys....♥ ♥ ♥...hahaha....


not always...........
Posted 10/30/08
18.. i wish..
Posted 10/30/08
20, eh?
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Apparently I"m 9. WOOHOO
135343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your dreams.....
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
i got 12... a few years off
14929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / pilipinas kong ma...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
haha. LOL. i got 12.

i act like a TWELVE year old?

haha. XD
3730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
17
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Sweetx3 wrote:

any age you want me to act like between 4 - 15. (x


I can do 1-1000000000000 xD HA BEAT THAT.
Posted 10/30/08

ChickenPrincess wrote:


Sweetx3 wrote:

any age you want me to act like between 4 - 15. (x


I can do 1-1000000000000 xD HA BEAT THAT.


LOLOLOLOLOL! i can do 1 - to INFINTY! xDD

but i can die... OO: .... LOLOL
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Sweetx3 wrote:


ChickenPrincess wrote:


Sweetx3 wrote:

any age you want me to act like between 4 - 15. (x


I can do 1-1000000000000 xD HA BEAT THAT.


LOLOLOLOLOL! i can do 1 - to INFINTY! xDD

but i can die... OO: .... LOLOL


HAHAHAHAHAH! I can do a fetus to infinity...even a sperm cell/egg thing.
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?
Put an X in the ones you do, then add it up and that's your age!

A.
[x] I know how to cook toast.
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
Total : 4

B.
[x] I show up for school MOST of the time unless I'm sick.
[x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[ ] I've never gotten a detention.
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total : 3

C.
[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[x] I can count to 5 in either Spanish/French/German/Italian/etc.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[ ] I study when I HAVE to and when i want to.
[ ] I pay attention at school.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
Total : 3

D.
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[x] The first thing I do when i get home is eat.
[ ] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I can type fast.
Total : 3

E.
[ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[x] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[ ] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total : 1

F.
[ ] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym.
[x] You just checked.
[ ] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong.
[ ] You actually watch the weather
Total : 1

Ha 15, not bad, 2 years older O_o
Posted 10/30/08

ChickenPrincess wrote:


Sweetx3 wrote:


ChickenPrincess wrote:


Sweetx3 wrote:

any age you want me to act like between 4 - 15. (x


I can do 1-1000000000000 xD HA BEAT THAT.


LOLOLOLOLOL! i can do 1 - to INFINTY! xDD

but i can die... OO: .... LOLOL


HAHAHAHAHAH! I can do a fetus to infinity...even a sperm cell/egg thing.


LOOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA LMFAOOOOOO!! HAHAHHAHA XDDDD OMGGG. I CANT TAKE ITTT! HAHAHHAAHA. ......... i dun get it. o-o
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

Sweetx3 wrote:


ChickenPrincess wrote:


Sweetx3 wrote:


ChickenPrincess wrote:


Sweetx3 wrote:

any age you want me to act like between 4 - 15. (x


I can do 1-1000000000000 xD HA BEAT THAT.


LOLOLOLOLOL! i can do 1 - to INFINTY! xDD

but i can die... OO: .... LOLOL


HAHAHAHAHAH! I can do a fetus to infinity...even a sperm cell/egg thing.


LOOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA LMFAOOOOOO!! HAHAHHAHA XDDDD OMGGG. I CANT TAKE ITTT! HAHAHHAAHA. ......... i dun get it. o-o


Fetus = What you are before birth
Sperm cell = comes from daddy
egg = comes from mommy
Egg + Sperm = Fetus
Posted 10/30/08

ChickenPrincess wrote:

HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?
Put an X in the ones you do, then add it up and that's your age!

A.
[x] I know how to cook toast.
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
Total : 4

B.
[x] I show up for school MOST of the time unless I'm sick.
[x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[ ] I've never gotten a detention.
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total : 3

C.
[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[x] I can count to 5 in either Spanish/French/German/Italian/etc.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[ ] I study when I HAVE to and when i want to.
[ ] I pay attention at school.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
Total : 3

D.
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[x] The first thing I do when i get home is eat.
[ ] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I can type fast.
Total : 3

E.
[ ] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[x] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[ ] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total : 1

F.
[ ] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym.
[x] You just checked.
[ ] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong.
[ ] You actually watch the weather
Total : 1

Ha 15, not bad, 2 years older O_o


A.
[x] I know how to cook toast.
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.
Total : 4

B.
[x] I show up for school MOST of the time unless I'm sick.
[x] I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse.
[ ] I've never gotten a detention.
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[ ] I drink coffee at least once a week.
Total : 3

C.
[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[x] I can count to 5 in either Spanish/French/German/Italian/etc.
[x] When I say I'm going to do something, I do it.
[ ] I can mow the lawn.
[x] I remember to water my plants.
[ ] I study when I HAVE to and when i want to.
[ ] I pay attention at school.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.
Total : 4

D.
[x] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[x] The first thing I do when i get home is eat.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[x] I can type fast.
Total : 4

E.
[x(lol im stupid like that xD)] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[x] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the age of 25 and have a job.
[x(when i want to :X)] I can read a book and actually finish it.
Total : 3

F.
[x] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same rythym.
[x] You just checked.
[x] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong.
[x(sometimes)] You actually watch the weather
Total : 4

19, ha sarah! beat that! xD im 4 years older than you! <3. : D
Posted 10/30/08

ChickenPrincess wrote:


Sweetx3 wrote:


ChickenPrincess wrote:


Sweetx3 wrote:


ChickenPrincess wrote:


Sweetx3 wrote:

any age you want me to act like between 4 - 15. (x


I can do 1-1000000000000 xD HA BEAT THAT.


LOLOLOLOLOL! i can do 1 - to INFINTY! xDD

but i can die... OO: .... LOLOL


HAHAHAHAHAH! I can do a fetus to infinity...even a sperm cell/egg thing.


LOOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA LMFAOOOOOO!! HAHAHHAHA XDDDD OMGGG. I CANT TAKE ITTT! HAHAHHAAHA. ......... i dun get it. o-o


Fetus = What you are before birth
Sperm cell = comes from daddy
egg = comes from mommy
Egg + Sperm = Fetus


ohayyy... weirdddd.... o_____________________________o

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.