First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
what was your favorite show in the 90's and what do you miss about the 90's
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Online
Posted 10/11/08
well lets see

90210 the original

are you afriad of the dark

all that the original cast

scooby doo

captain planet

x-men

but i miss everything about the 90's really

if this is a dupe please close this thread
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i miss being little.

I loved watching Hey Arnold and Doug...
Posted 10/12/08

yunghove wrote:

well lets see

90210 the original

are you afriad of the dark

all that the original cast

scooby doo

captain planet

x-men

but i miss everything about the 90's really

if this is a dupe please close this thread


x-men and captain planet. I miss Seinfeld too.
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Online
Posted 10/12/08

vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:

well lets see

90210 the original

are you afriad of the dark

all that the original cast

scooby doo

captain planet

x-men

but i miss everything about the 90's really

if this is a dupe please close this thread


x-men and captain planet. I miss Seinfeld too.


dont forget home improvement on fox came on right before sienfeld.
Posted 10/12/08

yunghove wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:

well lets see

90210 the original

are you afriad of the dark

all that the original cast

scooby doo

captain planet

x-men

but i miss everything about the 90's really

if this is a dupe please close this thread


x-men and captain planet. I miss Seinfeld too.


dont forget home improvement on fox came on right before Seinfeld.


I never really dug home improvement.
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Online
Posted 10/12/08

vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:

well lets see

90210 the original

are you afriad of the dark

all that the original cast

scooby doo

captain planet

x-men

but i miss everything about the 90's really

if this is a dupe please close this thread


x-men and captain planet. I miss Seinfeld too.


dont forget home improvement on fox came on right before Seinfeld.


I never really dug home improvement.


really i always watched it with my dad
if not that then i would watch cops and laugh at people running from them haha
hilarious
Posted 10/12/08

yunghove wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:

well lets see

90210 the original

are you afriad of the dark

all that the original cast

scooby doo

captain planet

x-men

but i miss everything about the 90's really

if this is a dupe please close this thread


x-men and captain planet. I miss Seinfeld too.


dont forget home improvement on fox came on right before Seinfeld.


I never really dug home improvement.


really i always watched it with my dad
if not that then i would watch cops and laugh at people running from them haha
hilarious


lol I still love cops.
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Online
Posted 10/12/08


yeah i still laugh when i watch it
but also that was when movies were really good in america
Posted 10/12/08

yunghove wrote:



yeah i still laugh when i watch it
but also that was when movies were really good in america


I agree. Stand up comedy was better then too.
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Online
Posted 10/12/08

vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:



yeah i still laugh when i watch it
but also that was when movies were really good in america


I agree. Stand up comedy was better then too.


totaly especailly on b.e.t
Posted 10/12/08

yunghove wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:



yeah i still laugh when i watch it
but also that was when movies were really good in america


I agree. Stand up comedy was better then too.


totaly especailly on b.e.t


lol I never got B.E.T until a few years ago, so I can't comment on that one.
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Online
Posted 10/12/08

vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:



yeah i still laugh when i watch it
but also that was when movies were really good in america


I agree. Stand up comedy was better then too.


totaly especailly on b.e.t


lol I never got B.E.T until a few years ago, so I can't comment on that one.


dont trip b.e.t sucks now i hate it i wish they canceled it
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Your dreams :)
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
I used to watch Scooby Doo when I was small
Posted 10/12/08

yunghove wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


yunghove wrote:



yeah i still laugh when i watch it
but also that was when movies were really good in america


I agree. Stand up comedy was better then too.


totaly especailly on b.e.t


lol I never got B.E.T until a few years ago, so I can't comment on that one.


dont trip b.e.t sucks now i hate it i wish they canceled it


lol I never had the channel up until a few years ago. I don't watch it now, besides the occasional wayans bros. episode.
Posted 10/12/08

MsFoxilicious wrote:

I used to watch Scooby Doo when I was small


lol I still watch Scoob , with my nephew.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.