First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
CUPCAKES-LOVERS CLUB
Posted 10/13/08

sparkle22099 wrote:

can i be part of the club?



how do i address u?^__^..of coz u may....\^__^/...hope u hav fun here
Posted 10/13/08
Minesan, *coming out of the kitchen and very messy, flour all over the hair and frosting on the cheeks* i just baked some cupcakes. please take one as a gift. (=^-^=)
their strawberry cupcakes.

i just learn them today. (=^-^=)
Posted 10/13/08
hope you like them. *whipping the frosting off and trying to brush of the flour from her hair*
Posted 10/13/08
o my my..Se-chan..u did so well..its a gd job 4 a 1st-timer....*thumb up* NICE JOB!!
Posted 10/14/08

yamihikari wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

can i be part of the club?



how do i address u?^__^..of coz u may....\^__^/...hope u hav fun here


Sora Mitsuko Desu~
Posted 10/14/08


Sora-chan..nice 2 meet u..hope u enjoy tis club

Posted 10/14/08

yamihikari wrote:

o my my..Se-chan..u did so well..its a gd job 4 a 1st-timer....*thumb up* NICE JOB!!


Arigatou sensei. but i made a pretty big mess hahaha!
Posted 10/14/08


na..its ok...if u make beautiful, kawaii n tasty cupcakes, no 1 will mind e messiness..haha

Posted 10/14/08
arigatou sensei! I'm glad you like them
Posted 10/15/08

sparkle22099 wrote:


yamihikari wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

can i be part of the club?



how do i address u?^__^..of coz u may....\^__^/...hope u hav fun here


Sora Mitsuko Desu~


Sora-chan welcome to the cupcake lover's club. I'm Jeniffer Serenity Georgia Sone, please call me Se-chan. I hope we become really good friends, please take care of me. (=^-^=)
Posted 10/15/08
*peeping at the door* uhm... sensei? may i please join the club?
Posted 10/15/08

Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* uhm... sensei? may i please join the club?


haha..of coz u can my dear...how do i address u?haha..hope u enjoy ur time here in e club...we hav aready 3 members...hope u can make frenz wif them

Posted 10/15/08

yamihikari wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* uhm... sensei? may i please join the club?


haha..of coz u can my dear...how do i address u?haha..hope u enjoy ur time here in e club...we hav aready 3 members...hope u can make frenz wif them



*walking slowly in* *bow* I'm Shime Yamato, please take care of me.
Posted 10/15/08

Shime-chan wrote:


yamihikari wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* uhm... sensei? may i please join the club?


haha..of coz u can my dear...how do i address u?haha..hope u enjoy ur time here in e club...we hav aready 3 members...hope u can make frenz wif them



*walking slowly in* *bow* I'm Shime Yamato, please take care of me.


hai..idesu yo...hope u will lyk here...\^__^/

Posted 10/15/08

Shime-chan wrote:


yamihikari wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* uhm... sensei? may i please join the club?


haha..of coz u can my dear...how do i address u?haha..hope u enjoy ur time here in e club...we hav aready 3 members...hope u can make frenz wif them



*walking slowly in* *bow* I'm Shime Yamato, please take care of me.


Wow sensei! we have another member! I'm so happy! Hi Shime-chan! i'm Se-chan please to meet you! *smile*
Minesan please help your self with the cupcakes i just made. (=^-^=)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.