First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
CUPCAKES-LOVERS CLUB
Posted 10/15/08

yamihikari wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:


yamihikari wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* uhm... sensei? may i please join the club?


haha..of coz u can my dear...how do i address u?haha..hope u enjoy ur time here in e club...we hav aready 3 members...hope u can make frenz wif them



*walking slowly in* *bow* I'm Shime Yamato, please take care of me.


hai..idesu yo...hope u will lyk here...\^__^/



*nod*
Posted 10/15/08

_i_love_you_ wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:


yamihikari wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* uhm... sensei? may i please join the club?


haha..of coz u can my dear...how do i address u?haha..hope u enjoy ur time here in e club...we hav aready 3 members...hope u can make frenz wif them



*walking slowly in* *bow* I'm Shime Yamato, please take care of me.


Wow sensei! we have another member! I'm so happy! Hi Shime-chan! i'm Se-chan please to meet you! *smile*
Minesan please help your self with the cupcakes i just made. (=^-^=)



Hai, arigatou Se-chan. *getting one* their so cute *bite* and yummy too arigatou *smile back*
Posted 10/15/08


tis is a small gift 2 u..hope u lyk it

Posted 10/15/08
haha..Se-chan gettin xcited ne..haha..wat a cool cupcakes!!!Se-chan, u gettin beta ne
Posted 10/15/08

yamihikari wrote:



tis is a small gift 2 u..hope u lyk it



hai, arigatou sensei. *getting one* *bite* their so yummy arigatou.
Posted 10/15/08

Shime-chan wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:


yamihikari wrote:


Shime-chan wrote:

*peeping at the door* uhm... sensei? may i please join the club?


haha..of coz u can my dear...how do i address u?haha..hope u enjoy ur time here in e club...we hav aready 3 members...hope u can make frenz wif them



*walking slowly in* *bow* I'm Shime Yamato, please take care of me.


Wow sensei! we have another member! I'm so happy! Hi Shime-chan! i'm Se-chan please to meet you! *smile*
Minesan please help your self with the cupcakes i just made. (=^-^=)



Hai, arigatou Se-chan. *getting one* their so cute *bite* and yummy too arigatou *smile back*


I'm glad you like it Shime-Chan. (=^-^=)
Posted 10/15/08


ureshi desu..haha..enjoy
Posted 10/15/08

yamihikari wrote:

haha..Se-chan gettin xcited ne..haha..wat a cool cupcakes!!!Se-chan, u gettin beta ne


hehe! I'm sorry i can't help it. i'm just so happy.
Posted 10/15/08

_i_love_you_ wrote:


yamihikari wrote:

haha..Se-chan gettin xcited ne..haha..wat a cool cupcakes!!!Se-chan, u gettin beta ne


hehe! I'm sorry i can't help it. i'm just so happy.


haha..its ok..coz u r e leader..of coz hpy tat we gettin mre members..haha
Posted 10/15/08

yamihikari wrote:



ureshi desu..haha..enjoy


hai. Arigatou minasan for being kind to me today, i was so scared that maybe you won't like me. But i'm happy that i was wrong.
Posted 10/15/08

yamihikari wrote:


_i_love_you_ wrote:


yamihikari wrote:

haha..Se-chan gettin xcited ne..haha..wat a cool cupcakes!!!Se-chan, u gettin beta ne


hehe! I'm sorry i can't help it. i'm just so happy.


haha..its ok..coz u r e leader..of coz hpy tat we gettin mre members..haha


Uhm!
Posted 10/15/08


minasan..b frenz ne..haha..make each other feel eae here..ok...haha..we luv all members of e club..so dun worri\^__^/

Posted 10/15/08

Shime-chan wrote:


yamihikari wrote:



ureshi desu..haha..enjoy


hai. Arigatou minasan for being kind to me today, i was so scared that maybe you won't like me. But i'm happy that i was wrong.


Eh?! of course we'll be happy that your here! I'm already filled with happiness see?
Posted 10/15/08

yamihikari wrote:



minasan..b frenz ne..haha..make each other feel eae here..ok...haha..we luv all members of e club..so dun worri\^__^/



Hai, arigatou sensei
Posted 10/15/08
minasan..shiawase ni nai yo ne..haha..sensei wa ureshi so...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.