First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
wandering/Signature Moves department
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/24/08
mwong will be your wondering department agent

Sorry for editing ure post Amras
Well now that I'm back I want to teach you guys how to channel your final move. Most likely when you are fighting a strong oponent a finisher will be very helpful regardless of their strength. My Signature is called Dynamic Storm Breaker I channel a black ball of electricity and I smash it with my Maelstrom hammer and blows the enemy into smithereens
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
err.. what does this department do?
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Travel in locations which no one dares to go venture the unknown so the unknown can be well known and also if you have sighted any new plants or flowers or beasts you can write it here
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
ummm... i'm lost..can anyone tell me what am i suppose to do?
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

chean8818 wrote:

ummm... i'm lost..can anyone tell me what am i suppose to do?


dont worry about it. ur in good hands with us here. hehehe.
if you like you can apply for what type of "knight" or "character" you would like in the "Ranks" thread.
and also make ur presence in the "new acolytes of the sun god" thread. hehe
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

starr555 wrote:


chean8818 wrote:

ummm... i'm lost..can anyone tell me what am i suppose to do?


dont worry about it. ur in good hands with us here. hehehe.
if you like you can apply for what type of "knight" or "character" you would like in the "Ranks" thread.
and also make ur presence in the "new acolytes of the sun god" thread. hehe


thanks i've wrote there
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
uh shouldn't it be "wandering" with an a, not wondering with an o?
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Anyone who wants me I'm in the deserts of Resonance I'm very bored and sick of sitting around the damned place so I'm just gonna grab my cape and weaponry and going to fight some monsters and hunt some exotic food. Tell Krauser if he needs me I'll be bringing the batphone i stole off Bruce Wayne
Sun Disciple
12301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Valhalla
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Well,this one time i accidentally slept walk to a field of endless blades.
It was weird...
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
great now that I'm back there will be some changes
Posted 11/8/08

mwong04 wrote:

great now that I'm back there will be some changes


i challenge you. to become head.
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

great now that I'm back there will be some changes


i challenge you. to become head.


No the power is too great The elder gods will kill me
Posted 11/8/08

mwong04 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

great now that I'm back there will be some changes


i challenge you. to become head.


No the power is too great The elder gods will kill me


then grant me a department
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

great now that I'm back there will be some changes


i challenge you. to become head.


No the power is too great The elder gods will kill me


then grant me a department


eh Amras you want a department?
Posted 11/8/08

mwong04 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

great now that I'm back there will be some changes


i challenge you. to become head.


No the power is too great The elder gods will kill me


then grant me a department


eh Amras you want a department?


yeh.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.