Created by blursotongkia
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply How old are you guys?
Posted 10/26/08

karen_tan wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:

ya lo. i like to t\alk to little girls. CANNOT AR. i also enjoy collecting little girls' pictures. urhurhur. BEWARE


wow I didn't noe CYJ is turning homosexuality. XD
Looks like you forgot that you like apple boy. :D
or are you a Bi?
haha sry But what you wrote just give the feeling that u like girls...PAEDOPHILE! :DD


LOL GO DIE LA HAAAHAHA

cant you sense sarcasm

since not everyone knows this. I shall announce.
I, Chew Yi Jun, born on 12thFeb1993, loves only him. He's Apple Boy. But due to inconveniences that may be caused if I state down his name, we shall call him Apple Boy, till then.

HA HA HA
24830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

cyj-122 wrote:


karen_tan wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:

ya lo. i like to t\alk to little girls. CANNOT AR. i also enjoy collecting little girls' pictures. urhurhur. BEWARE


wow I didn't noe CYJ is turning homosexuality. XD
Looks like you forgot that you like apple boy. :D
or are you a Bi?
haha sry But what you wrote just give the feeling that u like girls...PAEDOPHILE! :DD


LOL GO DIE LA HAAAHAHA

cant you sense sarcasm

since not everyone knows this. I shall announce.
I, Chew Yi Jun, born on 12thFeb1993, loves only him. He's Apple Boy. But due to inconveniences that may be caused if I state down his name, we shall call him Apple Boy, till then.

HA HA HA


O_O u are 10 days later after me... birthday.. and i wan eat apple *goes to the fridge to get a apple*
Posted 10/26/08

cyj-122 wrote:


karen_tan wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:

ya lo. i like to t\alk to little girls. CANNOT AR. i also enjoy collecting little girls' pictures. urhurhur. BEWARE


wow I didn't noe CYJ is turning homosexuality. XD
Looks like you forgot that you like apple boy. :D
or are you a Bi?
haha sry But what you wrote just give the feeling that u like girls...PAEDOPHILE! :DD


LOL GO DIE LA HAAAHAHA

cant you sense sarcasm

since not everyone knows this. I shall announce.
I, Chew Yi Jun, born on 12thFeb1993, loves only him. He's Apple Boy. But due to inconveniences that may be caused if I state down his name, we shall call him Apple Boy, till then.

HA HA HA


haha u are so funny. But how can you curse me lidat? I'm ur senior,you should show some respect. apple boy will appreciate u one day. I'm sure if u take actions. :]]]
Member
2787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

karen_tan wrote:

haha u are so funny. But how can you curse me lidat? I'm ur senior,you should show some respect. apple boy will appreciate u one day. I'm sure if u take actions. :]]]



And that's where she requires assistance
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
so i shall be your image consultant, cjy. first no more vulgarities from your mouth, no talking loudly in the public, only wear shorts and miniskirts, wear padded bras lol. And one day your aplple boy will notice you.
Member
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
i agree with the shorts and miniskirts. but pushup bras looks better than padded, altho emperor's new bra is the best.
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
LOL pushup bras are being used for B-cup and above..padded is for A hahaha so yea i recommend cjy use padded LmAO.
Posted 10/27/08
WTF? _l_ OMFG~!@#$%^&

eh whats up with the bra thing ar hyou think you know is it wtf. damn disgusting la.
vulgarities-.- uncontrollable LOL
I dont speak loudly, the situation wil be worse. I would be completely non-existent
Member
2787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

cyj-122 wrote:

WTF? _l_ OMFG~!@#$%^&

eh whats up with the bra thing ar hyou think you know is it wtf. damn disgusting la.
vulgarities-.- uncontrollable LOL
I dont speak loudly, the situation wil be worse. I would be completely non-existent


We need to work on the attitude too..
You tend to speak really loudly or scream for no apparent reason.
Moreover, you are pretty violent..

Santhor is your image consultant and I shall be your behaviour consultant. Though I have pretty good taste in choosing outfits for girls lol
Member
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

xsmiggersx wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:

WTF? _l_ OMFG~!@#$%^&

eh whats up with the bra thing ar hyou think you know is it wtf. damn disgusting la.
vulgarities-.- uncontrollable LOL
I dont speak loudly, the situation wil be worse. I would be completely non-existent


We need to work on the attitude too..
You tend to speak really loudly or scream for no apparent reason.
Moreover, you are pretty violent..

Santhor is your image consultant and I shall be your behaviour consultant. Though I have pretty good taste in choosing outfits for girls lol




How about show us you in your best outfit? We can determine your level first.

=)
Member
2787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

jds3579 wrote:

How about show us you in your best outfit? We can determine your level first.

=)



Hur Hur Hur.
Knowing how to dress others doesnt mean you are good at dressing up yourself
Member
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

xsmiggersx wrote:


jds3579 wrote:

How about show us you in your best outfit? We can determine your level first.

=)



Hur Hur Hur.
Knowing how to dress others doesnt mean you are good at dressing up yourself



Hey.. that's a flawed argument?

If you are talking about "dress to make the person happy", then you statement stands. It introduces a factor X where dress/dress-up does not directly relate to outcome, because we have different perception of happiness, a disparity huge to constitute a significant difference in the interval level I suppose.

However, where we are talking about "dress yourself up" in parallel to dressing up others, there is an insignificant statistical difference between your body, your physique in comparison to others in general. In the sense that if you fit into a size3, you fit into one. Whereas a measurement of happiness may not be exact, when translated to figures.
I view you mathematically as an arbituary constant that will constantly yield us a positive fit or negative fit in an equation to determine if you fit a piece of clothing which is the variable. Because your perception of beauty is the only factor that we put into the equation, this variable can be removed as it will always constitute the same answer when put into consideration; ideally your perception of beauty should not vary.


In simple, your argument does not stand and you should show us yourself in an outfit that best fits you.

15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
lol u lawyer izzit? lol nvm simple and hot. wear bikini and shorts. ownage outfit. all guys sure stare at you confirm de. unless..
Posted 10/28/08

ki0n wrote:

i agree with the shorts and miniskirts. but pushup bras looks better than padded, altho emperor's new bra is the best.


OMG! YOU GUYS ARE SO PERVERTED. >.<
I seriously can't believe that even guys know stuff abt brassiere... :x
Member
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
oi oi how come age forum become 'pushupbra forum??!!'
ps.i am not old,i love being young
so where to get push up bra?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.