Post Reply Twilight DVD ..................
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
my classmates said that her cousin has .......... is it true? ............ i just wanna make sure if there really is , or she's lying...........
TwilightFannabe
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 222 33 22 88
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08
oh, come on~!! it isn't even released in theaters yet!!! do you expect her to own one??? unless she's working on the production and had secretly grabbed her own copy (or recorded it w/o anyone's permission -- which they wouldn't have allowed) and violated all rights of that movie, then... she'd be in prison by now... heheheh xP
TwilightFannabe
36451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / dreamland
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/13/08

oh, come on~!! it isn't even released in theaters yet!!! do you expect her to own one??? unless she's working on the production and had secretly grabbed her own copy (or recorded it w/o anyone's permission -- which they wouldn't have allowed) and violated all rights of that movie, then... she'd be in prison by now... heheheh xP


hhahahaha silly but true
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/08


No. Totally doubt it. It hasn't even been released in theaters.

Even if she was in the production, they won't give her the DVD.

So, plainly speaking:
FALSE
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

aikoyamashina wrote:



No. Totally doubt it. It hasn't even been released in theaters.

Even if she was in the production, they won't give her the DVD.

So, plainly speaking:
FALSE


oh really .... thx aikoyamashina ........ so she lied to me ......... she said that she can't let us borrow 'cause it was original ......... hah
TwilightFannabe
1824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ss501's dorm ^ ^
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
ooooh come on!!
how can a movie come out in dvd's and it's not even showing in theaters?
TwilightFannabe
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08
Unless it's illegally copied, no. & even then, I doubt she'd have it this early.
TwilightFannabe
6548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
the movie hasn't even come out yet, why would there be a dvd?
TwilightFannabe
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 222 33 22 88
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
wait~!! i just realized.. maybe she's talking about the Penelope DVD that contained a "sneak preview" on Twilight... it contained a scene where Edward shows his room to Bella for the first time and there was a line delivered by Robert saying, "you really shouldn't have said that..." after Kristen said, "i'm not scared of you..."...

maybe that was it...

and that particular 'cousin' was just bluffing or overreacting....
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

gelz_143 wrote:

wait~!! i just realized.. maybe she's talking about the Penelope DVD that contained a "sneak preview" on Twilight... it contained a scene where Edward shows his room to Bella for the first time and there was a line delivered by Robert saying, "you really shouldn't have said that..." after Kristen said, "i'm not scared of you..."...

maybe that was it...

and that particular 'cousin' was just bluffing or overreacting....


naaa ............ i asked her specifically ...... and she said that it was the real DVD of Twilight that her cousin gave her .... she kept on saying ... "oh my god, it was so nice ... too bad i can't let you borrow it.... my mom won't allow me...... because it's an original...." .... huh ............ what a liar .........
TwilightFannabe
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 222 33 22 88
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

joanna_patricia wrote:

naaa ............ i asked her specifically ...... and she said that it was the real DVD of Twilight that her cousin gave her .... she kept on saying ... "oh my god, it was so nice ... too bad i can't let you borrow it.... my mom won't allow me...... because it's an original...." .... huh ............ what a liar .........


well, that explains it... who would believe in that anyway? she's obviously showing off... hmph.
TwilightFannabe
5888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

gelz_143 wrote:


joanna_patricia wrote:

naaa ............ i asked her specifically ...... and she said that it was the real DVD of Twilight that her cousin gave her .... she kept on saying ... "oh my god, it was so nice ... too bad i can't let you borrow it.... my mom won't allow me...... because it's an original...." .... huh ............ what a liar .........


well, that explains it... who would believe in that anyway? she's obviously showing off... hmph.


yeh ........... she lied about again a while ago..............
You must be logged in to post.