First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Do you think DBSK is too popular?
633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Orange Juice
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
They deserve it
They've worked hard, and it all payed off.
sometimes people are too popular and they don't deserve it.
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

jenniquack wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

no offense but if you think CASS is extreme then you gotta meet the super junior fans..lol
E.L.F are way crazier than CASS(:
anyways i actually want dbsk to be more popular^-^


no offence, but i dont give a damn about suju
not to say elf.
they have wayyyy to many members for me to know who is who.

well i respect your opinion.
yeah at first when they debuted i was like WTF??
13 members!
but after awhile i started to love them and i actually like the fact that theres 13 ppl(:



ooh, the battle of the fanclubs...i personally think that cassies r more extreme..but wat do i know. and yeah, at first i too thought wtf! but after watching the suju extras and their variety shows...i think suju may be more funnier than dbsk. and yes 13 is cool. but about the 2 extras in suju m...i try to be cool with that...


lol(:
not trying to be racist but im soo used to hankyung being the only non korean one and if henry and zhou mi come in they wont be 13 anymore!! Well cassiopeia and E.L.F are equally crazy. the only fan club i think is really calm is BOA fans.[jumping boa..lol]
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

ringo_seijin wrote:

haha! this is something i've always thought about but never dare to post a thread on here.
the CASS are a bunch of crazy people!
i'm not saying dbsk doesnt deserve the popularity, but more like..
yes, they can sing(though definitely not as world class as those fangirls are making it out to be), and so can many others.
yes, they can dance, and so can many others.
yes, they are kinda good-looking, and so are many others.
yes, they're funny and entertaining, and so are many others. in fact, there are others who are funnier and cuter than them.
so why are they overshining many other boybands when they're all equally talented?


yup, well said.
there are other korean boybands that are also that talented, but they don't get as popular as them, which is really sad...
i guess their fanbase is getting too big, and it keeps growing ><
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:

haha! this is something i've always thought about but never dare to post a thread on here.
the CASS are a bunch of crazy people!
i'm not saying dbsk doesnt deserve the popularity, but more like..
yes, they can sing(though definitely not as world class as those fangirls are making it out to be), and so can many others.
yes, they can dance, and so can many others.
yes, they are kinda good-looking, and so are many others.
yes, they're funny and entertaining, and so are many others. in fact, there are others who are funnier and cuter than them.
so why are they overshining many other boybands when they're all equally talented?


yup, well said.
there are other korean boybands that are also that talented, but they don't get as popular as them, which is really sad...
i guess their fanbase is getting too big, and it keeps growing ><


yeah, i guess the fangirls virus just spreads on.
i have a fangirl friend (not saying who's fangirl) who will force those around her to buy her idol's albums.
like... 0_o
if you keep putting it off saying you'll go and get a copy of it when you'll free and etc and never buy it, she'll then offer to buy it for you and send it to you!
like OMG?!
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

happipplrock wrote:


jenniquack wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


happipplrock wrote:

no offense but if you think CASS is extreme then you gotta meet the super junior fans..lol
E.L.F are way crazier than CASS(:
anyways i actually want dbsk to be more popular^-^


no offence, but i dont give a damn about suju
not to say elf.
they have wayyyy to many members for me to know who is who.

well i respect your opinion.
yeah at first when they debuted i was like WTF??
13 members!
but after awhile i started to love them and i actually like the fact that theres 13 ppl(:



ooh, the battle of the fanclubs...i personally think that cassies r more extreme..but wat do i know. and yeah, at first i too thought wtf! but after watching the suju extras and their variety shows...i think suju may be more funnier than dbsk. and yes 13 is cool. but about the 2 extras in suju m...i try to be cool with that...


lol(:
not trying to be racist but im soo used to hankyung being the only non korean one and if henry and zhou mi come in they wont be 13 anymore!! Well cassiopeia and E.L.F are equally crazy. the only fan club i think is really calm is BOA fans.[jumping boa..lol]


SNSD and WG fans are pretty extreme too...cassie and E.L.F just have a lot more people.
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

ooh, the battle of the fanclubs...i personally think that cassies r more extreme..but wat do i know. and yeah, at first i too thought wtf! but after watching the suju extras and their variety shows...i think suju may be more funnier than dbsk. and yes 13 is cool. but about the 2 extras in suju m...i try to be cool with that...


2 xtras in suju m?
wth, that makes a total of 15?!
how can they earn money this way?!


i know yeah, these subgroup things and all are like confusing. and some members from the 13 obviously earn more than others, wat with the mc-ing and radio shows...but i think the two extra guys earn less than the original 13
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

jenniquack wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

ooh, the battle of the fanclubs...i personally think that cassies r more extreme..but wat do i know. and yeah, at first i too thought wtf! but after watching the suju extras and their variety shows...i think suju may be more funnier than dbsk. and yes 13 is cool. but about the 2 extras in suju m...i try to be cool with that...


2 xtras in suju m?
wth, that makes a total of 15?!
how can they earn money this way?!


i know yeah, these subgroup things and all are like confusing. and some members from the 13 obviously earn more than others, wat with the mc-ing and radio shows...but i think the two extra guys earn less than the original 13

well super junior then have
suju M
suju happy
K.R.Y
suju T
the two other guys are just used to expand to china i guess?
i think 15 is hella alot but thankfully there staying 13(:
anywho Mirotic is still number one and going strong!!<33

7774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / near the PC
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
not really i don't know the members name all i know is there name is dong bang shin ki that's it
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

happipplrock wrote:


jenniquack wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

ooh, the battle of the fanclubs...i personally think that cassies r more extreme..but wat do i know. and yeah, at first i too thought wtf! but after watching the suju extras and their variety shows...i think suju may be more funnier than dbsk. and yes 13 is cool. but about the 2 extras in suju m...i try to be cool with that...


2 xtras in suju m?
wth, that makes a total of 15?!
how can they earn money this way?!


i know yeah, these subgroup things and all are like confusing. and some members from the 13 obviously earn more than others, wat with the mc-ing and radio shows...but i think the two extra guys earn less than the original 13

well super junior then have
suju M
suju happy
K.R.Y
suju T
the two other guys are just used to expand to china i guess?
i think 15 is hella alot but thankfully there staying 13(:
anywho Mirotic is still number one and going strong!!<33



lol, yeah i damn love mirotic!! i hope the jap version makes it to number on oricon too! about suju T, i thought they disbanded, but wat's with them going to japan?
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

jenniquack wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


jenniquack wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

ooh, the battle of the fanclubs...i personally think that cassies r more extreme..but wat do i know. and yeah, at first i too thought wtf! but after watching the suju extras and their variety shows...i think suju may be more funnier than dbsk. and yes 13 is cool. but about the 2 extras in suju m...i try to be cool with that...


2 xtras in suju m?
wth, that makes a total of 15?!
how can they earn money this way?!


i know yeah, these subgroup things and all are like confusing. and some members from the 13 obviously earn more than others, wat with the mc-ing and radio shows...but i think the two extra guys earn less than the original 13

well super junior then have
suju M
suju happy
K.R.Y
suju T
the two other guys are just used to expand to china i guess?
i think 15 is hella alot but thankfully there staying 13(:
anywho Mirotic is still number one and going strong!!<33



lol, yeah i damn love mirotic!! i hope the jap version makes it to number on oricon too! about suju T, i thought they disbanded, but wat's with them going to japan?

what suju going to japan? uhm havent heard anything about them going to japan
to be honest although dbsk is a korean group i like there japanese stuff better(:
i hope they do make a japanese version of mirotic(:
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Yes, they are too popular. Honestly, I don't understand why they are popular at all.
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

happipplrock wrote:


jenniquack wrote:


happipplrock wrote:


jenniquack wrote:


i know yeah, these subgroup things and all are like confusing. and some members from the 13 obviously earn more than others, wat with the mc-ing and radio shows...but i think the two extra guys earn less than the original 13

well super junior then have
suju M
suju happy
K.R.Y
suju T
the two other guys are just used to expand to china i guess?
i think 15 is hella alot but thankfully there staying 13(:
anywho Mirotic is still number one and going strong!!<33



lol, yeah i damn love mirotic!! i hope the jap version makes it to number on oricon too! about suju T, i thought they disbanded, but wat's with them going to japan?

what suju going to japan? uhm havent heard anything about them going to japan
to be honest although dbsk is a korean group i like there japanese stuff better(:
i hope they do make a japanese version of mirotic(:


they already have the jap version, but i prefer the korean one and i swear someone told me that suju t might head off to japan!! seriously, u've got to believe me! [hmm, on second thought, i dunno if this friend of mine is at all trustworthy...]
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

jenniquack wrote:

they already have the jap version, but i prefer the korean one and i swear someone told me that suju t might head off to japan!! seriously, u've got to believe me! [hmm, on second thought, i dunno if this friend of mine is at all trustworthy...]


seems like sm likes to send their artistes over to jp....
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

they already have the jap version, but i prefer the korean one and i swear someone told me that suju t might head off to japan!! seriously, u've got to believe me! [hmm, on second thought, i dunno if this friend of mine is at all trustworthy...]


seems like sm likes to send their artistes over to jp....


yeah they do!! probably makes more money that way... it's cool if the artists become successful and all in jp, but if they don't...i totally feel for them (the artists i mean..screw sm)
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

jenniquack wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


jenniquack wrote:

they already have the jap version, but i prefer the korean one and i swear someone told me that suju t might head off to japan!! seriously, u've got to believe me! [hmm, on second thought, i dunno if this friend of mine is at all trustworthy...]


seems like sm likes to send their artistes over to jp....


yeah they do!! probably makes more money that way... it's cool if the artists become successful and all in jp, but if they don't...i totally feel for them (the artists i mean..screw sm)


yeah, and if i'm not wrong The Grace didnt really make it at jp....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.