Created by xsmiggersx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Gathering plans!
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

xsmiggersx wrote:


So when would it be convenient for you?


haha. you come to sp lor. sure convenient. haha.
Posted 10/14/08
HEY HEY YOU YOU
I WANT TO BE GIRLFRIEND

YOYOYOYO

MEET LEH I GOT NOTHING TO DO AT HOME LEH
I JUST BOUGHT A WHOLE NEW STACK OF STORY BOOOOKS -.-
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

cyj-122 wrote:

HEY HEY YOU YOU
I WANT TO BE GIRLFRIEND

YOYOYOYO

MEET LEH I GOT NOTHING TO DO AT HOME LEH
I JUST BOUGHT A WHOLE NEW STACK OF STORY BOOOOKS -.-


bought new stack of story books then you say nothing to do =.=
read lor ^^
Posted 10/14/08

indarkness wrote:


cyj-122 wrote:

HEY HEY YOU YOU
I WANT TO BE GIRLFRIEND

YOYOYOYO

MEET LEH I GOT NOTHING TO DO AT HOME LEH
I JUST BOUGHT A WHOLE NEW STACK OF STORY BOOOOKS -.-


bought new stack of story books then you say nothing to do =.=
read lor ^^


LOL suddenly dont feeel like reading or touching books. Think about my results feel sian liao-.-
somemore the books are in chinese. now my eyes pain. dont want YAWN
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

indarkness wrote:


xsmiggersx wrote:

Lol..
Really, I'm very shy..especially in a group LOL..


is it? haha. okay. used to it. so many people told me the same thing =.= i'm kinda like used to it alrd. haha. they say shy then shy lor. when i meet them, esp one to one. woah. that person owned alrd.


Not talking abt me or my brother right? haha most likely not me.
Member
2787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Come find me!!!
Come kranji lol..

Hmm..SP eh.. thats not too far from my work place LOL
What time you free?
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

cyj-122 wrote:


LOL suddenly dont feeel like reading or touching books. Think about my results feel sian liao-.-
somemore the books are in chinese. now my eyes pain. dont want YAWN


O.O *pats head* dont sian dont sian (:
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

kraken_of_the_sea wrote:

Not talking abt me or my brother right? haha most likely not me.


hmmmm. one of them. LOL. XD
but many others that i meet are kinda worse. aye, i dont see you in school anymore ._.
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

xsmiggersx wrote:

Come find me!!!
Come kranji lol..

Hmm..SP eh.. thats not too far from my work place LOL
What time you free?


O.o kranji ._.
dont want. haha. hmmm. depends on the day? haha.
tmrw me not free =.=
aiya. when you come over then you let me know (: then i can go find you. haha.
Member
2787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

indarkness wrote:


xsmiggersx wrote:

Come find me!!!
Come kranji lol..

Hmm..SP eh.. thats not too far from my work place LOL
What time you free?


O.o kranji ._.
dont want. haha. hmmm. depends on the day? haha.
tmrw me not free =.=
aiya. when you come over then you let me know (: then i can go find you. haha.



When you free..
I can only come over after 5pm..
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

xsmiggersx wrote:

When you free..
I can only come over after 5pm..


-_______________________________________________- 5pm ...
.................................
can can. there are days when i end at 5. haha. if you see me, then you can see kraken as well (: since we're in the same building. sometimes. haha.
let's see. i end at 5 on tuesday. heh. that's about it?
Member
2787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Hmm.. I cant reach until like 5.45pm?
LOL..
My workplace at Kranji..but need to walk to the station.. then still gotta change to East-West line...
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

xsmiggersx wrote:

Hmm.. I cant reach until like 5.45pm?
LOL..
My workplace at Kranji..but need to walk to the station.. then still gotta change to East-West line...



wah. auntie. forget it =.= LOL. dont need to meet you in schl le. haha. hmmm. i dont know where else i can meet =.=
Member
2787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Perth, Western Au...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
LOL!

Help with the gathering! All spamming but no one actually said they are interested in it...
Posted 10/14/08
I INTERESTED!!!

DO YOU EVER KNOW WHAT IT FEELS TO BE LIKE ME?
MISERABLE. SORROW. PATHETIC MAN.
LONELY. COLD.

NOTHING TO DO.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.