First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Anime Characters That You Wish Were Dead
375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / i inhabit a place...
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
I would like to see one of the SHinigami from Death Note die because it would look cool. I would also like to see Alucard from Hellsing be shot with his own gun then decapatated
1442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Tengukakushi
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
I'd like to see someone from bleach die. Anyone, really. Peoples get stabbed, sliced to ribbons, crushed, yet somehow make it in the end. Makes the show less exciting.
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 4/16/07

dontmindifido wrote:

I'd like to see someone from bleach die. Anyone, really. Peoples get stabbed, sliced to ribbons, crushed, yet somehow make it in the end. Makes the show less exciting.


Didn't Hanamori die? She was cute too, a bit stupid but cute.

5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/07

n0odle wrote:


dontmindifido wrote:

I'd like to see someone from bleach die. Anyone, really. Peoples get stabbed, sliced to ribbons, crushed, yet somehow make it in the end. Makes the show less exciting.


Didn't Hanamori die? She was cute too, a bit stupid but cute.



nope unohana managed to save her
and i agree, she's a bit stupid but cute nonetheless.

1929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Popsicle stick
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
You made this thread the same day as the school shooting in VA. you sick person. I would love to Naruto die from a random shuriken that falls from the sky, after being thrown, and cuts straight through his head. Brains and blood everywhere.
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 4/16/07

asuka23 wrote:


n0odle wrote:


dontmindifido wrote:

I'd like to see someone from bleach die. Anyone, really. Peoples get stabbed, sliced to ribbons, crushed, yet somehow make it in the end. Makes the show less exciting.


Didn't Hanamori die? She was cute too, a bit stupid but cute.



nope unohana managed to save her
and i agree, she's a bit stupid but cute nonetheless.



Well they did die in a way. We're prolly never gonna see those characters again.
215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada,eh
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
I wanna see that goat from Futakoi die.....
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 4/16/07

ackie wrote:

kakashi!!


u should be sued for saying that
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / soho
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
yukino from yakitate japan
10594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / ninja mode
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
asuma from naruto
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
One Piece, Bobobobobobobo, FLCL, Les Miserable, Power Puff Girls, Dragon Ball Z, and a few others….

Now for the how…

I would like to stake their hands and feet into the ground, let them roast in the desert sun for a few days. Then castrate them. After this I would make a slight incision down their body, tear open their muscle cavity, and drop bits of pig feed inside. I would build a pin around them and then release a horde of wild boar within the pin. I would toss heavy objects on their bleeding genitals as the swine devoured their innards ferociously.
17910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Earth.
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
I'd like Orochimaru from Naruto to die, how? To die from brutal pain mentally and physically. It would be nice to see a lot of bloodshed as he gets stabbed by multi shuriken and get hit by the 'seven-colored Rasengan' in the first movie multiple times and facing Itachi's sharingan of replaying the moment over and over.
37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
Sakura from Naruto get killed by Sasuke because she was annoying him and then Naruto and Sasuke could have sex in her blood ^_^

P.S. I read this in a fanfiction
24367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
Aizen =D
695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / go pinoy go!
Offline
Posted 4/16/07
Naruto.. killed by sasuke.. and sasuke's gonna inherit kyuubi now that's cool.. sharingan plus kyuubi! den luffy arrives.. and beat the crap out of naruto's dead body and punches a hole in sasuke's head...ahahhahahaha....
*impossible*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.