First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Memebership Cards
Posted 10/14/08
ill do em if he doesnt start making them too.
Member
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
i already have one for cactus and poke made
Member
7068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the shadows
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

NavyShadow210 wrote:

i already have one for cactus and poke made


ty navy ^^
Moderator
8064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bronx,NY(Hometown...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
1. Username: DBZEKE
2. Nickname: Zeke
3. Conclave: Wind
4. Birthday: October 23rd
5.Position: Lord of the Scattering Winds
Moderator
2974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / u think i wuld te...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

DBZEKE wrote:

1. Username: DBZEKE
2. Nickname: Zeke
3. Conclave: Wind
4. Birthday: October 23rd
5.Position: Lord of the Scattering Winds


Moderator
2974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / u think i wuld te...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

pokemonmaster1000000 wrote:

Username- Pokemonmaster1000000
Nickname- Poke
Conclave- Ice
B-day-Sept 8
Postion
2nd in command

Not on the face plz



sorry it wasnt done earlier i had tests and had to study and my parents didnt let me go on
Moderator
2974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / u think i wuld te...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

pokemonmaster1000000 wrote:

Username- Pokemonmaster1000000
Nickname- Poke
Conclave- Ice
B-day-Sept 8
Postion
2nd in command

Not on the face plz


Moderator
2974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / u think i wuld te...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

devils_son wrote:


cactusito wrote:

1. Username: Cactusito
2. Nickname: Cactus
3. Conclave: Ice
4. Birthday: July 25th
5.Position:
Lord of the Frozen Tundra (Leader of the Ice Conclave)
Leader of the Conclave of Shadows




Sorry didnt do it any earlier i had stupid test so sorry here it is though


Moderator
2974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / u think i wuld te...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08

cactusito wrote:

1. Username: Cactusito
2. Nickname: Cactus
3. Conclave: Ice
4. Birthday: July 25th
5.Position:
Lord of the Frozen Tundra (Leader of the Ice Conclave)
Leader of the Conclave of Shadows




Member
7068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the shadows
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08




Thx ^^ i have to now XD
Creator
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

devils_son wrote:


cactusito wrote:

1. Username: Cactusito
2. Nickname: Cactus
3. Conclave: Ice
4. Birthday: July 25th
5.Position:
Lord of the Frozen Tundra (Leader of the Ice Conclave)
Leader of the Conclave of Shadows






Thats awsome!! Thanks!!
Member
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Member
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

DBZEKE wrote:

1. Username: DBZEKE
2. Nickname: Zeke
3. Conclave: Wind
4. Birthday: October 23rd
5.Position: Lord of the Scattering Winds


Moderator
8064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bronx,NY(Hometown...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Thanks there both good
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.