Post Reply who is this???
Creator
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Seoul, Korea
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
kinda ,,,





smell fishy =^^=
Member
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
looks like him... check their cheek bones..and eyes too! XD same.. does anyone knows anything about him aside from his birthday, height, weight, nd name? like.. family back ground?
Posted 12/15/08

deathglare_smirk wrote:

looks like him... check their cheek bones..and eyes too! XD same.. does anyone knows anything about him aside from his birthday, height, weight, nd name? like.. family back ground?


I kinda....
but , i know his siter is not in KOREA , i think she's still finishing school...
Member
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:

looks like him... check their cheek bones..and eyes too! XD same.. does anyone knows anything about him aside from his birthday, height, weight, nd name? like.. family back ground?


I kinda....
but , i know his siter is not in KOREA , i think she's still finishing school...


ooh.. that's cool.Thanks for answering ^^
Posted 12/16/08

deathglare_smirk wrote:


cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:

looks like him... check their cheek bones..and eyes too! XD same.. does anyone knows anything about him aside from his birthday, height, weight, nd name? like.. family back ground?


I kinda....
but , i know his siter is not in KOREA , i think she's still finishing school...


ooh.. that's cool.Thanks for answering ^^


you are so welcome... ask me anything about them...
Member
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08

cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:

looks like him... check their cheek bones..and eyes too! XD same.. does anyone knows anything about him aside from his birthday, height, weight, nd name? like.. family back ground?


I kinda....
but , i know his sister is not in KOREA , i think she's still finishing school...


ooh.. that's cool.Thanks for answering ^^


you are so welcome... ask me anything about them...


to what school did kevin attend? hehe ^^
Posted 12/17/08

deathglare_smirk wrote:


cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:

looks like him... check their cheek bones..and eyes too! XD same.. does anyone knows anything about him aside from his birthday, height, weight, nd name? like.. family back ground?


I kinda....
but , i know his sister is not in KOREA , i think she's still finishing school...


ooh.. that's cool.Thanks for answering ^^


you are so welcome... ask me anything about them...


to what school did kevin attend? hehe ^^


I'm not really sure but , I'm thinking he's home schooled...But , i'm pretty sure that he was in CALIFORNIA when he started elementary school....
Member
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:

looks like him... check their cheek bones..and eyes too! XD same.. does anyone knows anything about him aside from his birthday, height, weight, nd name? like.. family back ground?


I kinda....
but , i know his sister is not in KOREA , i think she's still finishing school...


ooh.. that's cool.Thanks for answering ^^


you are so welcome... ask me anything about them...


to what school did kevin attend? hehe ^^


I'm not really sure but , I'm thinking he's home schooled...But , i'm pretty sure that he was in CALIFORNIA when he started elementary school....


ooooh.. that's good. thanks again ^^ i'll ask again if something comes up ^^ thanks thanks!
Posted 12/18/08

deathglare_smirk wrote:


cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


cool_day wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:

looks like him... check their cheek bones..and eyes too! XD same.. does anyone knows anything about him aside from his birthday, height, weight, nd name? like.. family back ground?


I kinda....
but , i know his sister is not in KOREA , i think she's still finishing school...


ooh.. that's cool.Thanks for answering ^^


you are so welcome... ask me anything about them...


to what school did kevin attend? hehe ^^


I'm not really sure but , I'm thinking he's home schooled...But , i'm pretty sure that he was in CALIFORNIA when he started elementary school....


ooooh.. that's good. thanks again ^^ i'll ask again if something comes up ^^ thanks thanks!


You are so welcome!!!!!
Member
7455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Tehran/Iran
Offline
Posted 4/22/10
who really is she?!!I'm so curious now...LoooOOLL~....XDD
well as she is not as beautiful as keVn,I don't think she is his sis...hehe....~
But they look too close to each other so it must be his sis.....
n also as deathglare said their cheek bones are too similar.....so she must be his sis....^.~
You must be logged in to post.