First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
clothing department
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
nice place!
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

MSgaaRa wrote:

i'm thinking of an costume contest this halloween.....

if that ever happens,

mind being the judge?


sure!draw will be the very bestest judge!!!
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in the SpaCe of TiMe
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
gambate gambate ne~~
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

draw160 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:

i'm thinking of an costume contest this halloween.....

if that ever happens,

mind being the judge?


sure!draw will be the very bestest judge!!!


cool! i'll add it later!!
34431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lolwhut
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


draw160 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:

i'm thinking of an costume contest this halloween.....

if that ever happens,

mind being the judge?


sure!draw will be the very bestest judge!!!


cool! i'll add it later!!


awsome!!!
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
I need some robes. Nothing like fancy dance robes, like battle robes. Something I can fight in when I don't wanna drag my armor with me.
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Neverhood
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

draw160 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:


draw160 wrote:


MSgaaRa wrote:

i'm thinking of an costume contest this halloween.....

if that ever happens,

mind being the judge?


sure!draw will be the very bestest judge!!!


cool! i'll add it later!!


awsome!!!



Yeah a costume contest sounds awesome!
Posted 10/18/08
oooh! i want some clothes plz!
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
i need new clothes and armor give me a pretty cool outfit I want a cap with it cause thats my usual gown. I lost all my clothes and stuff when I got kidnapped by the Pedo warriors
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.