Post Reply Ep 29 (no subs) Discussions.
Creator
19880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Ep 29 no sub part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gloDKjc7lU

AGAIN, DON'T READ, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.


Member
804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Dubai
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
ah its killing me alive to watch it ,, just waitin for da subs..

thanx for the summary.. really excited i guess
Creator
19880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Tamilicious wrote:

ah its killing me alive to watch it ,, just waitin for da subs..

thanx for the summary.. really excited i guess :P


u welcome! I will defitnetly put the subs up AS SOON AS ITS AVALIABLE!!!
Posted 10/13/08
LOVE the bed scene.
no hesitation to roll around together...
haha!

& LOTS of little skinships.
+ watch when he said to play the game & the punishment is a kiss.
hwangbo is looking away & laughing, but he is giving her this look, like, he's staring at her out of the corner of his eye & its super cute.
uhm, also, hwangbo was playing with his hair a bit before that.

& later, when marco is all over him he tries to grab onto hwangbo.

love this eppy! wish there was more joongbo, though.

:D
Creator
19880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/14/08


Aw! i totally love them in this ep also, though there werent' many film time..but lots of skinship, true that! i love the part when they were at the suite...n he jumped onto the "unwanted" bed n yelled HWANG BUIN! PHALEE!!! ..*drool* when he took off his jacket...lol omo, hotness! n he was so cute, he yelled out her name!

he was kinda scared of marco...he hates having to talk wid ppl, LOL..so i understand y he felt "burden"...to have to talk wid someone he didnt really knw...n marco kept pesturing him, lol...thought it was cute tho!

n i wonder...did he really go to the west beach wid another person..LOL i cant believe he said..oh that was with another person... i think he was serious... that was cute though!
Posted 10/14/08

Pazoua wrote:



Aw! i totally love them in this ep also, though there werent' many film time..but lots of skinship, true that! i love the part when they were at the suite...n he jumped onto the "unwanted" bed n yelled HWANG BUIN! PHALEE!!! ..*drool* when he took off his jacket...lol omo, hotness! n he was so cute, he yelled out her name!

he was kinda scared of marco...he hates having to talk wid ppl, LOL..so i understand y he felt "burden"...to have to talk wid someone he didnt really knw...n marco kept pesturing him, lol...thought it was cute tho!

n i wonder...did he really go to the west beach wid another person..LOL i cant believe he said..oh that was with another person... i think he was serious... that was cute though!


nah, it was for the show he did with ss501 called thanks for waking us up.
they went to the beach to watch the sunset & do a fake drama thing.

:D
20641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
this epi was great marco can get on your nerves fast, I didn't like hwayobi nickname dog poopie/ poopie
Moderator
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

pucca3122 wrote:

this epi was great marco can get on your nerves fast, I didn't like hwayobi nickname dog poopie/ poopie


Why did marco get on ur nerves lol and if ud like direct this discussion directly in the Marco dambi thread! we gots lots to talk about lol

Creator
19880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/16/08


Yeah I know what you're talking...I just don't recall which beach that was...

Moderator
46288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08

Pazoua wrote:

Ep 29 no sub part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gloDKjc7lU

AGAIN, DON'T READ, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.




I didn't really see Hyung Joong being forced to do it, he might not wanted to play the mean one completely, when they told him too, lol, I think he was game to play along though, to be with the older couples, lol, but he ended up just sounding nice, lol. Hyung Joong has to be the shyest celebrity I have ever seen, lol. I've seen him perform a few times on videos on stage, and he looks so scared, lol. He is like really people shy, lol. I hope he can be really comfortable one day performing and all that, lol.

I really didn't see no tension until Fany (Hwan Hee) and Hwayobi got on the bus, and Marco and Son Dam Bi was so quiet, but no one knows why, lol.

Also, I don't think Seo In Young like the alcohol part, lol, the way her face went, when everyone was like ok, that's cool, when they were complaining to Marco and Son Dam Bi, didn't bring no food, lol.

And, when Crown J asked for them to give him money, I just thought it was maybe, he was going to use it, to get food for everyone or something later that night, lol.

And, Shinae wasn't there because she had a photoshoot, lol.

And, I don't know how some people view it, lol, but I just saw the Old Couples having fun with the New Couples is all, lol. I mean if the new Couples added up all the times, they were saying they were late and all that, lol, they could of seen the hint, lol. Obviously, Fany, didn't like to be told what to do, lol, but he sure did sit up straight on that couch, when Seo In Young was staring at him, lol. But, anyone should know that nobody likes it when Don Don lays on the couch, so they shouldn't either, lol.

And, I don't know if you rewatched it, lol, but Fany was saying everyone was, well he did say something about something about what you said, because Hwayobi did point out that they do call each other Husband and wife and stuff, lol, but later, he said everyone was calling each other that, honey, and what not, so he liked calling her poppie, lol. He seems so happy that he has came up with that name for her, lol.

And, I plan to give my theory on this tension Crown J and Seo In Young, who seem to be the most cause of it from the preview, in the "A!" thread, lol.

And, I didn't like not seeing the other couples there, for the studio time either, I like that part of the show too, lol.

And, Crown J and Seo In Young, has resolved their issues, lol, by his event, he did for her birthday, lol. Verinka and me discussed this in the "A!" Couple thread, that arguing is just their style, lol.
You must be logged in to post.