First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Junjou Mystique
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

ario09 wrote:

Wow. That's interesting.
No such mention in the manga and its all the way at vol 10 alrdy.
Lol. They must be trying to make full use of their seiyus.

If this fourth pairing thing is true,well..
Not sure if i like the idea of them straying frm the manga though.


YOUR ON 10!!!
I'm only on 7 where did you read it
Posted 10/25/08
hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm pretty sure that it comes with the dvd thing O.o xDDDDDDD

you can download the raws and possibly find a translation for more than the first chapter at Junjou Forums, :'D -is to laziy to put a download up Dx-

Junjou info has it in there forums :'D
Member
1785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Bulacan, Philippi...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
i believe that this is already the 5th pairing...

if you include junjou minimum.. that is..
Member
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

candylover92213 wrote:


ario09 wrote:

Wow. That's interesting.
No such mention in the manga and its all the way at vol 10 alrdy.
Lol. They must be trying to make full use of their seiyus.

If this fourth pairing thing is true,well..
Not sure if i like the idea of them straying frm the manga though.


YOUR ON 10!!!
I'm only on 7 where did you read it


Haha. I read it in Chinese. Chinese translations come out real quick.
The English versions take forever to come out.
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

ario09 wrote:


candylover92213 wrote:


ario09 wrote:

Wow. That's interesting.
No such mention in the manga and its all the way at vol 10 alrdy.
Lol. They must be trying to make full use of their seiyus.

If this fourth pairing thing is true,well..
Not sure if i like the idea of them straying frm the manga though.


YOUR ON 10!!!
I'm only on 7 where did you read it


Haha. I read it in Chinese. Chinese translations come out real quick.
The English versions take forever to come out.


...AHHH
Member
7896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / b-town
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
i read the summarries of the volumes so pretty much knoes what happens up til volume 11 chapter 01...
i'll only say it keeps on getting good. cant get enough..XD
buh is junjou mistake only in the anime, i havent seen it in the manga yet..b/c i did still read/look at vol.8-11
Member
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
Well I know those two characters are in the anime, i don't think they will be anything important...I think they're just going to be in a bonus chapter.
Member
76133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
i wonder wat ryuichiro's partner will look like lol
Member
7896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / b-town
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
they already showed him in junjou romantica when misaki and usagi went on that date and isaka bother's them, the guy who comes in and takes care of isaka for usagi is him, Kaworu Asahina...he also showed up in junjou romantica 2 episode 2...XD.
Member
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

cr6zym0nkeyiz wrote:

i read the summarries of the volumes so pretty much knoes what happens up til volume 11 chapter 01...
i'll only say it keeps on getting good. cant get enough..XD
buh is junjou mistake only in the anime, i havent seen it in the manga yet..b/c i did still read/look at vol.8-11


Yup. SO FAR,junjou mistake is an anime only thing. It hasnt come out in the manga yet.Ive read til vol 10 and no sign of them.
Oh and is vol 11 out yet?i havnt read it. Thought the latest was 10.
Member
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / QC
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
if you look at episode 1 and 2 of season 2 and episode 7 on seson 1 you'll see that isaka-san is such a push over and a bummerrrr

I wish he'll get a piece of his attitude... =)
Member
7896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / b-town
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

ario09 wrote:


cr6zym0nkeyiz wrote:

i read the summarries of the volumes so pretty much knoes what happens up til volume 11 chapter 01...
i'll only say it keeps on getting good. cant get enough..XD
buh is junjou mistake only in the anime, i havent seen it in the manga yet..b/c i did still read/look at vol.8-11


Yup. SO FAR,junjou mistake is an anime only thing. It hasnt come out in the manga yet.Ive read til vol 10 and no sign of them.
Oh and is vol 11 out yet?i havnt read it. Thought the latest was 10.


they have the first two chapter of 11 out on that site you get the RAW chapters from, buh its not working rite now. i cant get into it...XD.

94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
I just heard and it is unbelieveable...
I was reading the new chapter and saw one of the bulletin posts...

Watch they are going to end up making a season three and we have to wait a few months to see it. T
he manga better start flying like no tomorrow, I want to read/see it... This is going to be great... The 4th pair!!

Posted 10/31/08
Sounds exciting! Can't wait!
Member
4136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / ~+ oTaKu-wOrLd +~
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
yeahh!!!!! I'm soooo anticipating for the 4th pairing!!! kyaaaa~♥
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.