First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply student application
Student
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Richmond, BC
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
Subject: Japanese
Name: Lily
Pic\


About me:
I love to smile, I love to eat n' sleep. Watching anime's my life! Outgoing gal! Tomboy. SOccer lover!
Fave food: Sushi
Student
1165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
STUDENTS >.<
fav subject: Math and Geography
name: Emi (or tiny.strawberry)
pic:

about u : Kind of Shy =P I like photography,watching anime/drama, drawing, I like Pink :D
whats ur fav food: Milk and Cereal =P, Pineapple =)
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / right in front of...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

iloveanimex33 wrote:

Subject: Japanese
Name: Lily
Pic\


About me:
I love to smile, I love to eat n' sleep. Watching anime's my life! Outgoing gal! Tomboy. SOccer lover!
Fave food: Sushi


put a pic XD
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / right in front of...
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

CaptainE wrote:

STUDENTS >.<
fav subject: Math and Geography
name: Emi (or tiny.strawberry)
pic:

about u : Kind of Shy =P I like photography,watching anime/drama, drawing, I like Pink :D
whats ur fav food: Milk and Cereal =P, Pineapple =)


i made urs dif and i sorta like this one the best hope u like it ♥♫☻☺
16695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over here
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
fav subject:Math

name:Chriss DeJupity

pic:


about u : I'm Carefree, Hyper fun loving a clutse....I live with my sister Ikari. She has a little 3 year old girl.

whats ur fav food: Cofee Ice cream
Student
1165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08


i made urs dif and i sorta like this one the best hope u like it ♥♫☻☺



Thnx ^_^ it looks great!
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / right in front of...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

CaptainE wrote:



i made urs dif and i sorta like this one the best hope u like it ♥♫☻☺



Thnx ^_^ it looks great!

no problem
Student
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
favorite subject: Most of them...Randomosity, and Shinobi101 >:D
name:???
pic:
about you : who me? Reading drawing colors ...other! O__o
I like to OMNOMNOM stuff
what's your favorite food:ramen, noodles, curry, spicy stuff
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / right in front of...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Chriss-DeJupity wrote:

fav subject:Math

name:Chriss DeJupity

pic:


about u : I'm Carefree, Hyper fun loving a clutse....I live with my sister Ikari. She has a little 3 year old girl.

whats ur fav food: Cofee Ice cream


im sorry it took so long here u go :D

HOPE U LIKE IT !!!
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / right in front of...
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

henoheno777 wrote:

favorite subject: Most of them...Randomosity, and Shinobi101 >:D
name:???
pic:
about you : who me? Reading drawing colors ...other! O__o
I like to OMNOMNOM stuff
what's your favorite food:ramen, noodles, curry, spicy stuff



Sorry for the wait....here u go :D :D
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / right in front of...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
no body is active T_T *sad*
Student
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / secret...^^
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
name:dorcas
fav.subject:arts
pic:
about me:i luv watchin anime n readin manga
fav food:up till now i stillcant figure out what's my fav food..
Student
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Its kind of kreep...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
fav subject: Math and P.E
name: Cherry-chan
pic:
about u : I luv 2 hang out with my friends, I'm very energetic and my fav. sport is soccer
whats ur fav food: anything choclate, mac & cheese, and pizza
6145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / right in front of...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
GOMEN im tired starting all 2morrow >.<
Student
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Hell and Happy...
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
Fav subject: Music & Art
Name: Kiara
Pic:

About u: I'm usually very Hyper! I can get depressed easily though..So please be Nice!!
Whats ur fav food: Strawberries
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.