First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
BANANA! What forms do you like it in? as in foods or things?
Posted 10/12/08
Little banana slices in a peanut butter sammich.

Amazingly delicious.
Posted 10/12/08
Bananas are yummy; but only if they're ripe
Posted 10/12/08

Nyarth wrote:

You use condoms?


either you never heard about flavoured condoms, or you never had sex ED where they would preach about "safe" sex.
28570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


deathsevil wrote:

hmmm... most likely in a parfait!! *drools*



argh...that made me hungry D: i am craving for something sweet and delicious like that...


lol same and its like 11.40 pm here now so i cant really go out and get myself one lol
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

You use condoms?


either you never heard about flavoured condoms, or you never had sex ED where they would preach about "safe" sex.


Don't men usually wear condoms?
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
hmm, chopped in cornflakes 'n' milk
69 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08
Banana Chocolate chip muffins are the best.
Posted 10/12/08
i like frozen bananas, deep fried bananas with icecream, banana split.. mmm =)
i don't really like plain bananas though lol
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
deep fried
Posted 10/12/08
Banana pudding! Either that or in milkshakes....then again even just a plain banana is delicious XD
Posted 10/12/08
Foodplay.
Dildos.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

Foodplay.
Dildos.


If you pulled your mind out of you ass for 10 seconds you would realize that you just said that you like to fuck yourself with penis shaped objects.
Posted 10/12/08

Allhailodin wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Foodplay.
Dildos.


If you pulled your mind out of you ass for 10 seconds you would realize that you just that you like to fuck yourself with penis shaped objects.

Never said that the dildo would be going inside my own ass.

Posted 10/12/08
I like banana in any kind of icecream. ._. And maybe.. Banana smoothie.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

Foodplay.
Dildos.


If you pulled your mind out of you ass for 10 seconds you would realize that you just that you like to fuck yourself with penis shaped objects.

Never said that the dildo would be going inside my own ass.



Ok fine you can have that one, but thats what it looked like you were saying. but wouldn't a banana be rather useless as a dildo, you would think it would be too soft ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.