First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
ALL THE GIRLS OUT THERE I'M GIVING OUT FREE PIC^^
Posted 10/12/08

sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


-xiao wrote:

no picture sharing threads

~reported.


tew who n y??


Then who was phone?


ah oh did meh did sumting bad><???


Why the hell not? I can hear the accolades.


x--she giggle okie dokie meh ish a lil confuse


I don't get it.
Posted 10/12/08

DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


-xiao wrote:

no picture sharing threads

~reported.


tew who n y??


Then who was phone?


ah oh did meh did sumting bad><???


Why the hell not? I can hear the accolades.


x--she giggle okie dokie meh ish a lil confuse


I don't get it.


meh kinda confuse ><
1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / SLDKFJ
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
sdfsssssss
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
wtf?

-reported

[=
Posted 10/12/08

Bratii wrote:

wtf?

-reported

[=


awww meh a baka meh sowwie x--she look down sadly
Posted 10/12/08

sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


-xiao wrote:

no picture sharing threads

~reported.


tew who n y??


Then who was phone?


ah oh did meh did sumting bad><???


Why the hell not? I can hear the accolades.


x--she giggle okie dokie meh ish a lil confuse


I don't get it.


meh kinda confuse ><


Big brother is watching you.
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Aren't those pics more for guys?
Posted 10/12/08

DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


-xiao wrote:

no picture sharing threads

~reported.


tew who n y??


Then who was phone?


ah oh did meh did sumting bad><???


Why the hell not? I can hear the accolades.


x--she giggle okie dokie meh ish a lil confuse


I don't get it.


meh kinda confuse ><


Big brother is watching you.


huh big brother who???
Posted 10/12/08

Darkwiz34 wrote:

Aren't those pics more for guys?


huh really mi didn't know x--she giggle
Posted 10/12/08

sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


-xiao wrote:

no picture sharing threads

~reported.


tew who n y??


Then who was phone?


ah oh did meh did sumting bad><???


Why the hell not? I can hear the accolades.


x--she giggle okie dokie meh ish a lil confuse


I don't get it.


meh kinda confuse ><


Big brother is watching you.


huh big brother who???


Your big brother is your big brother.
Posted 10/12/08

DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


-xiao wrote:

no picture sharing threads

~reported.


tew who n y??


Then who was phone?


ah oh did meh did sumting bad><???


Why the hell not? I can hear the accolades.


x--she giggle okie dokie meh ish a lil confuse


I don't get it.


meh kinda confuse ><


Big brother is watching you.


huh big brother who???


Your big brother is your big brother.


but mi dun't hve a big brother mi want one T~T
Posted 10/12/08

sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


DaisukenojoBito wrote:


sweetcandy1 wrote:


-xiao wrote:

no picture sharing threads

~reported.


tew who n y??


Then who was phone?


ah oh did meh did sumting bad><???


Why the hell not? I can hear the accolades.


x--she giggle okie dokie meh ish a lil confuse


I don't get it.


meh kinda confuse ><


Big brother is watching you.


huh big brother who???


Your big brother is your big brother.


but mi dun't hve a big brother mi want one T~T


You actually do have one. Your parents are just keeping it a secret from you.
3689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / somewhere.....los...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
are u talking in third person o_O? well at least the giggling part?
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
1129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
.................. WTF?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.