First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If You Had 1 Hour to Live What Would You Do?
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i'll start if i had an hour to live i'd try to find a cure unless dynamite was strapped to me then i would freak
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Rub one out. I would want to be satisfied before I died.
Posted 10/12/08

sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:

Rub one out. I would want to be satisfied before I died.


you're alright!
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

vittoriano wrote:


sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:

Rub one out. I would want to be satisfied before I died.


you're alright!


The only true way to go.
Posted 10/12/08

sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:

Rub one out. I would want to be satisfied before I died.


you're alright!


The only true way to go.


lol One light big "O" bring you go
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Your dreams :)
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:

Rub one out. I would want to be satisfied before I died.


you're alright!


The only true way to go.


lmao
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
If it was a bomb strapped to me, i would go into a populated area, cause i wouldn't wanna go out alone.
Posted 10/12/08
pray
5625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Go straight up to...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i would do somthing that others couldn't do or i could eat as much as i can cause i don't wanna be a hungry ghost
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

karany wrote:

i would do somthing that others couldn't do or i could eat as much as i can cause i don't wanna be a hungry ghost


that makes sense kinda
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
I would continue on my normal daily life duh...
Unless theres dynamite strapped on me I would go to a Shopping Mall, and take everyone with me
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
this may sound a bit evil but if it was dynamite i would hope for the world to die with me i dont want to die by myself
Posted 10/12/08

Nyarth wrote:

I would continue on my normal daily life duh...
Unless theres dynamite strapped on me I would go to a Shopping Mall, and take everyone with me


That Sounds Fun.
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
xD lose my virginty, say good bye to my family; including pets; and friends ^^
Posted 10/12/08
A GTA style crime spree.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.