First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Celebrity Cross Dressing
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
shun is so pretty.....
1863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

rydangel wrote:


tongiethao wrote:
haha dont forget the "girls" in hana kimi japanese. lol.
sorry, too tired to find pictures. can someone do that? lol


here they are plus some of my other favorites
hana kimi jp shun in hk
ella as a boy in hana kimi tw
horikita maki as a boy hana kimi jp
gackt i like him blonde
hyde although it's suppossed to be a vampire look it's looks more girlish to me. still very hot!
jun
jin
kame
shun
ella
joe
yoon eun hye as a boy in coffe prince
princess princess d



the pic not so bad..
they even looks cute..
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

gerryg wrote:


zaihyde wrote:

the beautiful gackt from this


to these looks



Thery look like they are living in total darkness


-----------------------
well i have to agree a bit to you but i think it's part of their personality being one if the icons in japan rock music


if you want some sample of "total darkness" with his theme here it is:








1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
i stumble some of the pics of gackt's former band - malice mizer - it's kinda scary but ok

kami - drummer




mana - Guitar and Synthesizer






tetsu-vocals


gaz-drummer

1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / MANILA
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
dee and barbie still cute

16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 10/16/08 , edited 10/16/08

Guess who?
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My backyard
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

aqua143 wrote:


zaihyde wrote:





Luved the second pic..the make-up and everything ^o^


That is Mana-sama! ^^;
2714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.K
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

familyreject24 wrote:


aqua143 wrote:


zaihyde wrote:





Luved the second pic..the make-up and everything ^o^


That is Mana-sama! ^^;


cool..which band is he frmm??
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My backyard
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

aqua143 wrote:


familyreject24 wrote:


aqua143 wrote:


zaihyde wrote:





Luved the second pic..the make-up and everything ^o^


That is Mana-sama! ^^;


cool..which band is he frmm??


His own band called Moi Dix Mois
2714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.K
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

familyreject24 wrote:


aqua143 wrote:


familyreject24 wrote:


aqua143 wrote:


zaihyde wrote:





Luved the second pic..the make-up and everything ^o^


That is Mana-sama! ^^;


cool..which band is he frmm??


His own band called Moi Dix Mois


hmmmm..cool..thanxxx
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / My backyard
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

aqua143 wrote:


familyreject24 wrote:


aqua143 wrote:


familyreject24 wrote:


aqua143 wrote:


zaihyde wrote:





Luved the second pic..the make-up and everything ^o^


That is Mana-sama! ^^;


cool..which band is he frmm??


His own band called Moi Dix Mois


hmmmm..cool..thanxxx


No problem ^_~
2580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Xiao Zhu/Show


377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Living with SHINe...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Hiro Mizushima from Hana Kimi Japan


The people who Hana Kimi Taiwan


Koike Teppei in Shibatora

523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
Sorry to say, but most Japanese guys can qaulify to be a beautiful cross-dresser, becuz they are metrosexual, and look at their hairdos and their eyebrows...heck some of them even have a lady figure...
14452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Uranus
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

rydangel wrote:


tongiethao wrote:
haha dont forget the "girls" in hana kimi japanese. lol.
sorry, too tired to find pictures. can someone do that? lol


here they are plus some of my other favorites
hana kimi jp shun in hk
ella as a boy in hana kimi tw
horikita maki as a boy hana kimi jp
gackt i like him blonde
hyde although it's suppossed to be a vampire look it's looks more girlish to me. still very hot!
jun
jin
kame
shun
ella
joe
yoon eun hye as a boy in coffe prince
princess princess d


AHAHAHAHA lawl

love hana kimi xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.