First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
would you help me take over the world
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:

those who chose to help first will be praised and adored those who don't will perish mwahahahaha still working on evil laugh my laugh is to girly and adorable if you will gladly lend me your laugh i'll let you rule the martians
and yes i'm also taking over the universe


Fine i'll help you out but in exchange, i get control of the earth, its a good deal as you get the rest of the universe.


ask my partner if he agrees then it is done he has a picture of corn on the cob and butter he posted on this forum already so ask if he says yes then o.k but certain territories have been promised and i keep the bahamas


fine then how about the state of califorinia ? hows that ?


sure but a laws been passed there accepting gay marriage so if you don't ya know if you aren't cool with that then you can always have another place like ireland they have the lochness monster you can use her to help you rule the place but did you ask my partner yet because till you do then i can't fully say yes


Fine im ok with that, but since i now own califorina i get to say who gets to lives there and who doesnt *evil diabolical laugh*


o.k but do you want nessie or not


Hmm ill take nessie, but then offer to give you ireland back in exchange for a postion of power with you guys. deal ?


you have my half but you have to get the o.k from 24hours7days
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
no.... i'll take over the world on my own...
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / =>Here
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

GDXTom wrote:


Controlling an empire with laws; some peoples hate that. If peoples don't think your empire is good then they will become rebels. Like American Revolution where Peoples from Europe run to North America. With tough Police terror then you might decrease rebels population but a huge discussion can make a big rebels empire.

I would say no and start a rebellion if your empire is torturing us , or, you can share some territories with me, which I would control and I will help you in some........Massive Anime and Military production


Police terror is actually a good way to unite people, IF it is used correctly, one is Nazi Germany (it failed to become the third german empire to last over 1000 yrs for other reasons). Media support and propaganda is a must if one is to choose to rule with dictatorship. Well at least the british empire didnt lose canada back then because it enforced more laws on it and more restrictions. So the british did actually learn something after the american revolution. Too much freedom will be harmful to the ruling class.

An alliance is the name spelling for doom. As long as their are more than one leader, then unity will not last. In an alliance, one must back stab, or be back stabbed. So working with another entity that can rival you is big mistake. You need a strong voice to declare to other fellow alliance members that who is boss around here, so the name "alliance" is a mask. This, I believe, is one of the mian factors that caused the civil war. (States had to much power and was able to rival the federal government)
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:

those who chose to help first will be praised and adored those who don't will perish mwahahahaha still working on evil laugh my laugh is to girly and adorable if you will gladly lend me your laugh i'll let you rule the martians
and yes i'm also taking over the universe


Fine i'll help you out but in exchange, i get control of the earth, its a good deal as you get the rest of the universe.


ask my partner if he agrees then it is done he has a picture of corn on the cob and butter he posted on this forum already so ask if he says yes then o.k but certain territories have been promised and i keep the bahamas


fine then how about the state of califorinia ? hows that ?


sure but a laws been passed there accepting gay marriage so if you don't ya know if you aren't cool with that then you can always have another place like ireland they have the lochness monster you can use her to help you rule the place but did you ask my partner yet because till you do then i can't fully say yes


Fine im ok with that, but since i now own califorina i get to say who gets to lives there and who doesnt *evil diabolical laugh*


o.k but do you want nessie or not


Hmm ill take nessie, but then offer to give you ireland back in exchange for a postion of power with you guys. deal ?


you have my half but you have to get the o.k from 24hours7days


Fine then, ill' shall see what happens. hmkm this is getting interesting.
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


lover703 wrote:


rindaja wrote:


lover703 wrote:

no, but if u have cookies then it's a yes


sure just tell me the position you want and i'll check in with my partner to see if it's open secretary has been filled


they have to be chocalte okay, and who's ur partner?



24hours7days and trust me he rocks


Hmm tell you what, in exchange for the entire united states, ill give you a secret that would make your job a lot easier.


can't give you the whole u.s becauase certain territories have been given out bit you can get florida and texas if 24hours7days gives me the o.k so ask him
13467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Far away from you
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08
No way.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

24hours7days wrote:


GDXTom wrote:


Controlling an empire with laws; some peoples hate that. If peoples don't think your empire is good then they will become rebels. Like American Revolution where Peoples from Europe run to North America. With tough Police terror then you might decrease rebels population but a huge discussion can make a big rebels empire.

I would say no and start a rebellion if your empire is torturing us , or, you can share some territories with me, which I would control and I will help you in some........Massive Anime and Military production


Police terror is actually a good way to unite people, IF it is used correctly, one is Nazi Germany (it failed to become the third german empire to last over 1000 yrs for other reasons). Media support and propaganda is a must if one is to choose to rule with dictatorship. Well at least the british empire didnt lose canada back then because it enforced more laws on it and more restrictions. So the british did actually learn something after the american revolution. Too much freedom will be harmful to the ruling class.

An alliance is the name spelling for doom. As long as their are more than one leader, then unity will not last. In an alliance, one must back stab, or be back stabbed. So working with another entity that can rival you is big mistake. You need a strong voice to declare to other fellow alliance members that who is boss around here, so the name "alliance" is a mask. This, I believe, is one of the mian factors that caused the civil war. (States had to much power and was able to rival the federal government)


Thats all good logic, not to mention if you control the empire you control the politics and media, which would infulence thousands of stupid people. And working with a rival entity would work in your benifit if you stay 3 steps ahead of them.
13467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Far away from you
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Good Luck taking over the world
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / =>Here
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Allhailodin wrote:


24hours7days wrote:

Yes I will.
ALL HAIL RINDAJA!!!


Wait ? your in on this too ? heh then i'll help, but in exchange i get the state of califorinia and protection, deal ?


But you will be part of the empire wont you?
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

24hours7days wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


24hours7days wrote:

Yes I will.
ALL HAIL RINDAJA!!!


Wait ? your in on this too ? heh then i'll help, but in exchange i get the state of califorinia and protection, deal ?


But you will be part of the empire wont you?


True, but what im really after is a postion of power in all this. so i guess i will help you out for protection and a powerful postion. and besides, im full of awesome ideas,and stratgies. so it would benifit you alot and id be covering my own ass at the same time. win win situation here.
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:

those who chose to help first will be praised and adored those who don't will perish mwahahahaha still working on evil laugh my laugh is to girly and adorable if you will gladly lend me your laugh i'll let you rule the martians
and yes i'm also taking over the universe


Fine i'll help you out but in exchange, i get control of the earth, its a good deal as you get the rest of the universe.


ask my partner if he agrees then it is done he has a picture of corn on the cob and butter he posted on this forum already so ask if he says yes then o.k but certain territories have been promised and i keep the bahamas


fine then how about the state of califorinia ? hows that ?


sure but a laws been passed there accepting gay marriage so if you don't ya know if you aren't cool with that then you can always have another place like ireland they have the lochness monster you can use her to help you rule the place but did you ask my partner yet because till you do then i can't fully say yes


Fine im ok with that, but since i now own califorina i get to say who gets to lives there and who doesnt *evil diabolical laugh*


o.k but do you want nessie or not


Hmm ill take nessie, but then offer to give you ireland back in exchange for a postion of power with you guys. deal ?


you have my half but you have to get the o.k from 24hours7days


Fine then, ill' shall see what happens. hmkm this is getting interesting.


yes yes it is
Posted 10/12/08

rindaja wrote:


chomperz wrote:

erm....no.


jerk why don't you want to help me fulfill the dream i've had since i was 2


at first because I just wasn't in the mood to....but now....because you called me a jerk

2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

chomperz wrote:


rindaja wrote:


chomperz wrote:

erm....no.


jerk why don't you want to help me fulfill the dream i've had since i was 2


at first because I just wasn't in the mood to....but now....because you called me a jerk



still the way you said it was hurtful and i thought you would be cool to work with but what you did it hurt me very badly not phsicaly but emotionaly and i'm hurt
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


rindaja wrote:

those who chose to help first will be praised and adored those who don't will perish mwahahahaha still working on evil laugh my laugh is to girly and adorable if you will gladly lend me your laugh i'll let you rule the martians
and yes i'm also taking over the universe


Fine i'll help you out but in exchange, i get control of the earth, its a good deal as you get the rest of the universe.


ask my partner if he agrees then it is done he has a picture of corn on the cob and butter he posted on this forum already so ask if he says yes then o.k but certain territories have been promised and i keep the bahamas


fine then how about the state of califorinia ? hows that ?


sure but a laws been passed there accepting gay marriage so if you don't ya know if you aren't cool with that then you can always have another place like ireland they have the lochness monster you can use her to help you rule the place but did you ask my partner yet because till you do then i can't fully say yes


Fine im ok with that, but since i now own califorina i get to say who gets to lives there and who doesnt *evil diabolical laugh*


o.k but do you want nessie or not


Hmm ill take nessie, but then offer to give you ireland back in exchange for a postion of power with you guys. deal ?


you have my half but you have to get the o.k from 24hours7days


Fine then, ill' shall see what happens. hmkm this is getting interesting.


yes yes it is


Well of course it is, i make everything interesting.
Posted 10/12/08

rindaja wrote:


chomperz wrote:


rindaja wrote:


chomperz wrote:

erm....no.


jerk why don't you want to help me fulfill the dream i've had since i was 2


at first because I just wasn't in the mood to....but now....because you called me a jerk



still the way you said it was hurtful and i thought you would be cool to work with but what you did it hurt me very badly not phsicaly but emotionaly and i'm hurt


wha!? I thought I said it pretty nicely... did you see the "erm" ? That was me actually taking a few seconds to ponder the idea! O.O

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.