First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Babiest of the Babyfaces
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Right here~
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08
An online poll by a plastic surgery site rated Sohee of the Wondergirls as representing the best babyface. The online survey was conducted for a 3 month period (July to the end of September) and over 2100 people voted (1526 voters were plastic surgery clients). Sohee received more than half of the votes (52%, 1118 votes), second went to Moon Geun-young (17%, 365 votes) and third to Ko Ara (11% 236 votes).

I agree with Moon Geun Young but I'm not sure with Sohee. She looks older than her actual age.

credit: popseoul!
2440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
wasnt that off of popseoul.com???

anyways, i'll say i was one of the 1118 votes for Sohee because of her cheeks but i'm not a big fan of hers....
i would've prefered Moon Geun Young but if she was to put on the type of clothes that Sohee wears, she'd pull off the look better than Sohee (meaning, she would've lost some of the baby face appearance and more of woman, but Sohee would still have the babyface)

[hopefully i didnt offend any Sohee fans, if i did, i apoligize}
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / my computer of co...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i'd say... Moon Geun-young probably
Posted 10/12/08
Sohee she has really chubby baby cheeks
2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Trinidad and Tobago
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08


this guy (although irrelevant)
2709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / FronT of PC, Watc...
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Sohee coz of the cheek I guess
Maybe because she is not the small size type so she doesnt look like have the most babyface

If i were to point our babiest of the baby faces I'll go with either
takahisa masuda
or koikei teppei

girls i dont really find them a babyface type coz i look to them more like looks young
344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CRUNCHYROLL
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
I love Moon Geun -young
and I agree with Houa-Vang
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

darkskinempress wrote:



this guy (although irrelevant)


thats a guy??
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Right here~
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

Houa-Vang wrote:

wasnt that off of popseoul.com???

anyways, i'll say i was one of the 1118 votes for Sohee because of her cheeks but i'm not a big fan of hers....
i would've prefered Moon Geun Young but if she was to put on the type of clothes that Sohee wears, she'd pull off the look better than Sohee (meaning, she would've lost some of the baby face appearance and more of woman, but Sohee would still have the babyface)

[hopefully i didnt offend any Sohee fans, if i did, i apoligize}


oh right. i forgot to write the credits ;]
916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i think it should be ko ara...


52745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
shock! really??
2592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Las Vegas, Nevada
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Its...........................
5196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Sunny California
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

puffybbydoll wrote:

An online poll by a plastic surgery site rated Sohee of the Wondergirls as representing the best babyface. The online survey was conducted for a 3 month period (July to the end of September) and over 2100 people voted (1526 voters were plastic surgery clients). Sohee received more than half of the votes (52%, 1118 votes), second went to Moon Geun-young (17%, 365 votes) and third to Ko Ara (11% 236 votes).

I agree with Moon Geun Young but I'm not sure with Sohee. She looks older than her actual age.

credit: popseoul!


wait, what kind of poll was it? & what did it have to do with plastic surgery?
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

darkskinempress wrote:



this guy (although irrelevant)


hey he's frm koizora
i luv that drama
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Right here~
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

supersikchick wrote:


puffybbydoll wrote:

An online poll by a plastic surgery site rated Sohee of the Wondergirls as representing the best babyface. The online survey was conducted for a 3 month period (July to the end of September) and over 2100 people voted (1526 voters were plastic surgery clients). Sohee received more than half of the votes (52%, 1118 votes), second went to Moon Geun-young (17%, 365 votes) and third to Ko Ara (11% 236 votes).

I agree with Moon Geun Young but I'm not sure with Sohee. She looks older than her actual age.

credit: popseoul!


wait, what kind of poll was it? & what did it have to do with plastic surgery?


I don't really know but the plastic surgery site explains how babyfaces should look like

The plastic surgery site explained the characteristics of a babyface- a round face which is not too big, a relatively short forehead, average length of nose with round and slightly upturned nose tip, large round doe eyes with double folds and a roll of fat (called “ae-kyo-sal” 애교살) under the eye.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.