First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
kakashi the next hokage?
569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bulgaria
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
Kakashi dont think sooo but iruka-sensei xD !
Member
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sweden -___-''
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

pchery18 wrote:


Cosenangel wrote:


blackmambo09 wrote:

when someone asks me who's my bet for the next hokage i always say that its kakashi but my belief become strong when i read one of kishimoto's interview(naruto's creator) he says....."naruto has to grown up,shikimaru has to grown up,and sakura too needs to grown up and for kakashi big things will gonna happen to him, and for naruto he has to wait"

that line translates as jiraiya needs to die,asuka needs to die and tsunade needs to die too.....

so do you believe that kakashi is going to be the next hokage?



First, Please check spelling Before posting a topic!

Then to the question, I think you might be right.
There's a lot of things that point at it.

He would be their first choise, depending on the battle with Pein!


Lol, you spelled battle with one T.

On to the main topic, should Tsunade die right now, Kakashi would make an excellent choice.


I did? oops XD, there! I've changed it ^w^





blackmambo09 wrote:


Cosenangel wrote:


blackmambo09 wrote:

when someone asks me who's my bet for the next hokage i always say that its kakashi but my belief become strong when i read one of kishimoto's interview(naruto's creator) he says....."naruto has to grown up,shikimaru has to grown up,and sakura too needs to grown up and for kakashi big things will gonna happen to him, and for naruto he has to wait"

that line translates as jiraiya needs to die,asuka needs to die and tsunade needs to die too.....

so do you believe that kakashi is going to be the next hokage?



First, Please check spelling Before posting a topic!

Then to the question, I think you might be right.
There's a lot of things that point at it.

He would be their first choise, depending on the battle with Pein!


ah is that wrong spelling for me or for that guy ryancl....?
yeah i really hope kakashi wont die out there but for tsunade i already expect it.....i even had my funeral clothes done.....lol


Spelling is for all, but I got kind of psyked when you spelled Asuma with an k O.o (and Shikamaru with two i)

I don't expect Tsunade-sama to die, but when you say so it seems logical.
But if (more like when, now) she dies Kakashi is the best option. If he survives the battle with Pein as said! I hope he does, but the odds isn't on his side!
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Laguna (PH)
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

blackmambo09 wrote:


neirdbels101 wrote:


blackmambo09 wrote:


neirdbels101 wrote:

naruto's still young to be the 6th hokage...

kakashi will be a perfect fit if a sudden change occurs...

[who else would you bet?]


i think either than kakashi my next bet will be definitely shikamaru and then neji..........


well...shikamaru's an option...but neji? i don't think he'll accept an offer of being a Hokage (if that will really happen)
come to think about it, he's looking forward to naruto's growth after the the chunnin exam...
would he compete against naruto for that position? i don't think so....



yeah neji always wants a rematch with naruto ever since but evenso neji cant do anything if the whole village already chooses him....so i believe if he will be offered i think he'll accept it i think a little hesitation at first but eventually it'll all falls onto it


well...if that happen, it would surely break naruto's heart...
he will lose much of his confidence and self-esteem...

Member
2230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
Nah...i think Naruto should be the hokage.....
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
(cough) the manga and show's called 'Naruto'. Nuff said...
Member
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Konoha Leaf Villa...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
i think its kakashi because he is soo strong and from the speech of kishimoto i get more sure that kakashi may be the 6th hokage
Member
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Konoha Leaf Villa...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
naruto would be the 7th or 8th but not 6th mostly i guess <.< opinion though i wish naruto will be 6th
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / dasmarinas, cavite
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
nah theres only two things im guessing about whos being the next hokage or when naruto be the next hokage...

-i guess naruto will be hokage after kakashi,shikamaru or neji
-but he could be the next hokage if all those 3 refuses to be one coz they think naruto suits its place..

damn..my hangover is killing me
11030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

drama_addict11 wrote:

Nope i don't think so. I think naruto's going to be Hokage, just like Gaara. ^_^ my opinion =]


I agree~ ^^
Member
4152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / anime world, Dram...
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

UchihaNeji wrote:


drama_addict11 wrote:

Nope i don't think so. I think naruto's going to be Hokage, just like Gaara. ^_^ my opinion =]


I agree~ ^^


Thanks alot!! =]
Member
2814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Underworld
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
no........
Member
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bacolod, Negros O...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Ummm.... Maybe, we'll just wait if what is next! Hehehe!!! But, i like it to be Kakashi. Naruto maybe next. ^_~
1062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / dasmarinas, cavite
Offline
Posted 10/19/08

drama_addict11 wrote:


UchihaNeji wrote:


drama_addict11 wrote:

Nope i don't think so. I think naruto's going to be Hokage, just like Gaara. ^_^ my opinion =]


I agree~ ^^


Thanks alot!! =]


i agree too but he still not fit to be one now maybe few more years
Member
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / s'pore
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
i think naruto will be hokage. even if kakashi was asked to be hokage, he'll decline.. saying he's not worthy enough to be hokage
Member
4022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / look Behind you...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
no no no no nooo if that happened we wdnt see kakashi in action :'(
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.