First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Who do you like the best in Bang Bang Tang (Lolipop)?
4434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In The Star.
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08
Who do you like the best in Bang Bang Tang?




Ao Quan


Wang Zi (Prince)


Xiao Jie


Xiao Yu


Ah Wei


Wei lian (William)


For me is Wang Zi, Xiao Yu, and Ao Quan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 10/12/08
none
i've never liked big bang
i watched the first ep of the brown sugar watever they were in && i got bored
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / St. Louis
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Xiao Yu and Wei Lian
621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yourMOM, USA
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Wang Ziii(:
Posted 10/12/08
sorry if offend any of the fans=]
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
wang zi and xiao jie!

they're all cute <3
313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i used to like them
don't really like them that much now
but i would have to say xiao yu
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Torrance, CA
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Ao Quan and Xiao Yu
7261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
wang zi and xiao yu
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

pia056 wrote:

none
i've never liked big bang
i watched the first ep of the brown sugar watever they were in && i got bored


they are called big bang or bang bang tang ?.....cause I thought Big bang was a korean group...from YG..>.>....
Posted 10/12/08
Wang Zi^^
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / wausau, wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
i checked their music after i heard about them..never listened to them ever again
Posted 10/14/08

Iizthenumber1 wrote:


pia056 wrote:

none
i've never liked big bang
i watched the first ep of the brown sugar watever they were in && i got bored


they are called big bang or bang bang tang ?.....cause I thought Big bang was a korean group...from YG..>.>....


o sorry my bad
i get those two mixed up alot even though big bang is way better
but yeah bang bang tang
omg even that name is sorta lame
1934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
i like xiao jie, wang zi and qo quan
however i am beginning to like xiao yu b/c of their newest drama
wei lian and ah wei is ok
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

pia056 wrote:


Iizthenumber1 wrote:


pia056 wrote:

none
i've never liked big bang
i watched the first ep of the brown sugar watever they were in && i got bored


they are called big bang or bang bang tang ?.....cause I thought Big bang was a korean group...from YG..>.>....


o sorry my bad
i get those two mixed up alot even though big bang is way better
but yeah bang bang tang
omg even that name is sorta lame


oh ok I looked big bang up and Uhhhh I Luv their new Japanese song called number 1 I can actually understand them ^^ I only like wang zi...>.>....in acting..never heard him sing tho...o.o didnt even know they had a group =O
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.