First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
over-rated?
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

IamtheWhiz wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:

I think DBSK are talented and all that but then again, it is quite annoying when all you hear is DBSK this, DBSK that.. In my opinion, i don't think they're the best looking guys I've ever seen though. They're okay, but not the BEST. Like i said before, in my OPINION so don't quote me or anything cause of this. =.=


I'm quoting you just because you said not to, haha. And because I mostly agree with you - though I have learned to ignore overenthusiastic, repetitive comments concerning TVXQ (or any other music groups I like). Can't let the hardcore fans get to ya. I've been subjected to bashing due incredibly dense reasoning.

I think a lot of the Americanized music is overrated. Like those Jonas Brothers and Hannah whatever. Gives me a headache just hearing about them and High School Musical #913843.

Anyways. HWAITING. That seems to cure all negativity.


Lol, i dont' mind it if you're just commenting on my comment. I just don't want any of the DBSK fans bashing me for saying that. xD Luckily, i haven't been bashed yet. ;P

I can't agree more with you when you say the Jonas Brothers are overrated... I don't get it, what's so good about it? I don't think they're good looking, they can't really sing, and they can't dance. I just think people like them cause they haven't been introduced to artists from other nationalities. Therefore, they don't know REAL talent. =X
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

cookie_monster93 wrote:


sakurablooms13 wrote:


WeeBoX wrote:

Obviously the answer you'd get when you're in this type of community filled with DBSK fanatics is a huge NO. I want to be different and would have to say that they are a tad overrated. Let's face it, if these guys weren't good-looking, half of the fan population now wouldn't even give them much thought or wouldn't even give an inkling of their existence.

The fact that I squirm at boy bands doesn't help much. Also guys like these indeed look good with the camera but their songs....ugghh! Uninspired and commonplace. (I'm referring to most Asian boy bands and their songs in general)

This is just me talking, take no offense DBSK fans. =)



Agreed! Their songs,even including the ones they themselves have composed are just Uninspired,and especially unoriginal. No offense.



agreed! their songs aren't even catchy...


Amen to that, LOL. I dont' find myself addicted to their songs...I've only liked 1 or 2. =X
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
I don't think DBSK are overrated.Some of their songs (a small minority)are abit dry and crusty, I'll admit that but the rest are pretty good especially Mirotic.I'm totally addicted to that song.
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
J.E groups
especially Yamapi
i don't think hes that goodlooking or w.e
-__- his fans make me not like him
and also DBSK is like every where on crunchyroll .... seriously
DBSK is THAT and This and
i like them too , but I hate when forums are spammed with how good and talented DBSK are ...
O_______O
yup but i guess theyre just popular now
oh and Fahrienheit
omfg ...
i shouldn't take this any furthur or else i ll get bashed by their fans
Posted 10/14/08
i've realized that DBSK, THSK, TVXQ has been mentioned in all forums ..

even forums such as **Rate The Avatar
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
lulz
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
I must admit DBSK is a bit overrated. :/ They just are, though I must admit again, that some of their songs are very catchy.
Kat-tun= overrated. my god.
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
nope tvxq isnt over rated. JE bands are over rated...they're really popular in japan...even though some of them can sing....others have the looks...and their dancing is
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
well i love dbsk and it true that there are better looking guys out there
but dbsk isnt overrated...probably one of asia's best
and if u want to talk about overrated they are usually korea's girl groups like wonder girls or snsd
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

kehehe wrote:

J.E groups
especially Yamapi
i don't think hes that goodlooking or w.e
-__- his fans make me not like him
and also DBSK is like every where on crunchyroll .... seriously
DBSK is THAT and This and
i like them too , but I hate when forums are spammed with how good and talented DBSK are ...
O_______O
yup but i guess theyre just popular now
oh and Fahrienheit
omfg ...
i shouldn't take this any furthur or else i ll get bashed by their fans


okay not all je groups are overrated
and yamapi is sumwhat overrated i agree but he doesnt have a cocky attitude and is pretty modest and thats what i like about him

and u use the excuse that its because of the fans...which really irritates me...
so what if they have fans it just means that they appeal to the ppl
and dbsk isnt overrated...sure they might not be the hottest guys on earth but oh well
and yes they have fans because they have talent...isnt it a fan's job to support and try to spread word
about their favorite or talented artist....


also KAT-TUN is NOT overrated at all
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
amazingly talented.
^_______^
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

kkangelbv_101 wrote:


kehehe wrote:

J.E groups
especially Yamapi
i don't think hes that goodlooking or w.e
-__- his fans make me not like him
and also DBSK is like every where on crunchyroll .... seriously
DBSK is THAT and This and
i like them too , but I hate when forums are spammed with how good and talented DBSK are ...
O_______O
yup but i guess theyre just popular now
oh and Fahrienheit
omfg ...
i shouldn't take this any furthur or else i ll get bashed by their fans


okay not all je groups are overrated
and yamapi is sumwhat overrated i agree but he doesnt have a cocky attitude and is pretty modest and thats what i like about him

and u use the excuse that its because of the fans...which really irritates me...
so what if they have fans it just means that they appeal to the ppl
and dbsk isnt overrated...sure they might not be the hottest guys on earth but oh well
and yes they have fans because they have talent...isnt it a fan's job to support and try to spread word
about their favorite or talented artist....


also KAT-TUN is NOT overrated at all



yo , I just get annoyed by the fans at times ...
so ? its just my opinion ...
btw , I don't know much JE groups either
i only know NEWS since their like first on crunchyroll
plus , News has okay voices and what bothered me about the fans was that they crunched News so much that they ended up on the top while other groups are way much better and yeah ~
btw, i am a dbsk fan and other groups fan too
and I brag them to my friends and cousins
BUT I JUST DONT LIKE SPAM @[email protected]
geez u just quoted my comment couz of this -_____-
2012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere u never...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

kehehe wrote:


kkangelbv_101 wrote:


kehehe wrote:

J.E groups
especially Yamapi
i don't think hes that goodlooking or w.e
-__- his fans make me not like him
and also DBSK is like every where on crunchyroll .... seriously
DBSK is THAT and This and
i like them too , but I hate when forums are spammed with how good and talented DBSK are ...
O_______O
yup but i guess theyre just popular now
oh and Fahrienheit
omfg ...
i shouldn't take this any furthur or else i ll get bashed by their fans


okay not all je groups are overrated
and yamapi is sumwhat overrated i agree but he doesnt have a cocky attitude and is pretty modest and thats what i like about him

and u use the excuse that its because of the fans...which really irritates me...
so what if they have fans it just means that they appeal to the ppl
and dbsk isnt overrated...sure they might not be the hottest guys on earth but oh well
and yes they have fans because they have talent...isnt it a fan's job to support and try to spread word
about their favorite or talented artist....


also KAT-TUN is NOT overrated at all



yo , I just get annoyed by the fans at times ...
so ? its just my opinion ...
btw , I don't know much JE groups either
i only know NEWS since their like first on crunchyroll
plus , News has okay voices and what bothered me about the fans was that they crunched News so much that they ended up on the top while other groups are way much better and yeah ~
btw, i am a dbsk fan and other groups fan too
and I brag them to my friends and cousins
BUT I JUST DONT LIKE SPAM @[email protected]
geez u just quoted my comment couz of this -_____-


just giving u my honest opinion
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
Whats the point of having catchy songs, when the performer sucks at singing live... and the song has no meaning... I mean sure it gets stuck to your head but sooner or later youll get sick of it..
Its true some fans were attracted to DBSK because of their faces, but what makes them stay is their talent in singing, dancing and composing... everytime they sing you can tell they have so much passion for music... thats something I cant say for some other artist...
I agree some of DBSK's songs suck, but when they sing it live... you cant help but like it...
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Winterpeggers
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
boybands
thats cause they are mostly praised by teenage girls
who are almost always biased
2306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


IamtheWhiz wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:

I think DBSK are talented and all that but then again, it is quite annoying when all you hear is DBSK this, DBSK that.. In my opinion, i don't think they're the best looking guys I've ever seen though. They're okay, but not the BEST. Like i said before, in my OPINION so don't quote me or anything cause of this. =.=


I'm quoting you just because you said not to, haha. And because I mostly agree with you - though I have learned to ignore overenthusiastic, repetitive comments concerning TVXQ (or any other music groups I like). Can't let the hardcore fans get to ya. I've been subjected to bashing due incredibly dense reasoning.

I think a lot of the Americanized music is overrated. Like those Jonas Brothers and Hannah whatever. Gives me a headache just hearing about them and High School Musical #913843.

Anyways. HWAITING. That seems to cure all negativity.


Lol, i dont' mind it if you're just commenting on my comment. I just don't want any of the DBSK fans bashing me for saying that. xD Luckily, i haven't been bashed yet. ;P

I can't agree more with you when you say the Jonas Brothers are overrated... I don't get it, what's so good about it? I don't think they're good looking, they can't really sing, and they can't dance. I just think people like them cause they haven't been introduced to artists from other nationalities. Therefore, they don't know REAL talent. =X


HAH! I got bashed for truthfully answering a question on another forum: "Who do you think is the least handsome of DBSK?" So, I said, very nicely, that I thought they all were handsome but if I HAD to pick, I'd choose JaeJoong. And oh my God, it was like World War 2984394039824. A few days later I came back with:

"DBSK HWAITING!"

And everyone shut up. So, haha. *shrug* But yeah, a lot of the Americanized idols and crap are, well..crap. Annoying crap. I think the JB are cute and such..however, I don't really see anything special.

So as long as I am the enjoying music, it doesn't matter which artist, it never becomes overrated to me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.