First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
over-rated?
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

IamtheWhiz wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


IamtheWhiz wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:

I think DBSK are talented and all that but then again, it is quite annoying when all you hear is DBSK this, DBSK that.. In my opinion, i don't think they're the best looking guys I've ever seen though. They're okay, but not the BEST. Like i said before, in my OPINION so don't quote me or anything cause of this. =.=


I'm quoting you just because you said not to, haha. And because I mostly agree with you - though I have learned to ignore overenthusiastic, repetitive comments concerning TVXQ (or any other music groups I like). Can't let the hardcore fans get to ya. I've been subjected to bashing due incredibly dense reasoning.

I think a lot of the Americanized music is overrated. Like those Jonas Brothers and Hannah whatever. Gives me a headache just hearing about them and High School Musical #913843.

Anyways. HWAITING. That seems to cure all negativity.


Lol, i dont' mind it if you're just commenting on my comment. I just don't want any of the DBSK fans bashing me for saying that. xD Luckily, i haven't been bashed yet. ;P

I can't agree more with you when you say the Jonas Brothers are overrated... I don't get it, what's so good about it? I don't think they're good looking, they can't really sing, and they can't dance. I just think people like them cause they haven't been introduced to artists from other nationalities. Therefore, they don't know REAL talent. =X


HAH! I got bashed for truthfully answering a question on another forum: "Who do you think is the least handsome of DBSK?" So, I said, very nicely, that I thought they all were handsome but if I HAD to pick, I'd choose JaeJoong. And oh my God, it was like World War 2984394039824. A few days later I came back with:

"DBSK HWAITING!"

And everyone shut up. So, haha. *shrug* But yeah, a lot of the Americanized idols and crap are, well..crap. Annoying crap. I think the JB are cute and such..however, I don't really see anything special.

So as long as I am the enjoying music, it doesn't matter which artist, it never becomes overrated to me.


Wow, DBSK sure has some insane fans. Not saying all of them are, just some. But seriously, some of them need to learn the fact that people have different opinions than them.

I have a friend who's obsessed with Jb, to be more specific, Nick. I swear, if i went t the mall and said "The Jonas Brothers are crap.", I'll probably get assassinated right on the spot.
Posted 10/15/08
Am i the only guy who likes DBSK ? , lol
2306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / US
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

drunk_ghost wrote:

Am i the only guy who likes DBSK ? , lol


Good question..of which I have no idea as to what the answer is. First guy that I've seen!

And since you do, I think you're automatically loved by, pretty much, every female TVXQ lover on CR. Congrats, haha.
869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

Am i the only guy who likes DBSK ? , lol

LOL. A male online friend of mine - whom I've um ^^; bombarded with songs/links to videos - asked me that very same question a few days ago...so there you go, no =P
1575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / BrisneyLand
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
I think their singing skills are underrated.

Most comments are about their image and how hot they are, which is true, but I feel like that's become the main focus and their singing abilities aren't credited as much.
2378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
I think anyone that is really popular, to a certain extent, is overrated. Now, overrated does not mean talentless, it's that some people are making them out to be more than what they really are. And I say this as a fan *points to Yunho avie*. There are a lot of overzealous fans who claims that "omg, they're sooooo perfect!!!!! They are absolutely the best!!!" and sometimes the media does it too (perhaps out of fear from said overzealous fans).

And hey...I think even the Beatles are a little bit overrated. It's not necessary an insult!
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08

drunk_ghost wrote:

Am i the only guy who likes DBSK ? , lol


nope. your definitely not the only...i see lots of guys doing covers of tvxq's dance..and
they have a wide range of fans in their japanese fan club Big East...even little kids...lol..
i also have a guy friend who listens their music.


Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
You know who i think is overrated... groups that have catchy songs that are not hard to sing... because if you take that away what are they gonna have left? Just looks... wondergirls.. I like their songs but people praise them too much saying theyre THE best girl group.. NOT.
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / us
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
not at all
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Homeless Nomad
Offline
Posted 10/16/08
DBSK really seems over-popular here. But of course, I don't think anyone can be considered "over-rated" when they have so many fans. Sometimes, the majority rules. This cannot be helped.
1787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in somewhere.. i...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
i think they're ok...
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Not really..the most over-rated band in this world is Jonas Brothers and all the JE boys
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


IamtheWhiz wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


IamtheWhiz wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:

I think DBSK are talented and all that but then again, it is quite annoying when all you hear is DBSK this, DBSK that.. In my opinion, i don't think they're the best looking guys I've ever seen though. They're okay, but not the BEST. Like i said before, in my OPINION so don't quote me or anything cause of this. =.=


I'm quoting you just because you said not to, haha. And because I mostly agree with you - though I have learned to ignore overenthusiastic, repetitive comments concerning TVXQ (or any other music groups I like). Can't let the hardcore fans get to ya. I've been subjected to bashing due incredibly dense reasoning.

I think a lot of the Americanized music is overrated. Like those Jonas Brothers and Hannah whatever. Gives me a headache just hearing about them and High School Musical #913843.

Anyways. HWAITING. That seems to cure all negativity.


Lol, i dont' mind it if you're just commenting on my comment. I just don't want any of the DBSK fans bashing me for saying that. xD Luckily, i haven't been bashed yet. ;P

I can't agree more with you when you say the Jonas Brothers are overrated... I don't get it, what's so good about it? I don't think they're good looking, they can't really sing, and they can't dance. I just think people like them cause they haven't been introduced to artists from other nationalities. Therefore, they don't know REAL talent. =X


HAH! I got bashed for truthfully answering a question on another forum: "Who do you think is the least handsome of DBSK?" So, I said, very nicely, that I thought they all were handsome but if I HAD to pick, I'd choose JaeJoong. And oh my God, it was like World War 2984394039824. A few days later I came back with:

"DBSK HWAITING!"

And everyone shut up. So, haha. *shrug* But yeah, a lot of the Americanized idols and crap are, well..crap. Annoying crap. I think the JB are cute and such..however, I don't really see anything special.

So as long as I am the enjoying music, it doesn't matter which artist, it never becomes overrated to me.


Wow, DBSK sure has some insane fans. Not saying all of them are, just some. But seriously, some of them need to learn the fact that people have different opinions than them.

I have a friend who's obsessed with Jb, to be more specific, Nick. I swear, if i went t the mall and said "The Jonas Brothers are crap.", I'll probably get assassinated right on the spot.



Ur not the only one with the JB thing. 8 of my frenz are over obsessed with them..my condition is juz like urs. And my fren loves Nick so much...she is telling me he has the hottest body ever
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


IamtheWhiz wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:


IamtheWhiz wrote:


Xx4ev3rxX wrote:

I think DBSK are talented and all that but then again, it is quite annoying when all you hear is DBSK this, DBSK that.. In my opinion, i don't think they're the best looking guys I've ever seen though. They're okay, but not the BEST. Like i said before, in my OPINION so don't quote me or anything cause of this. =.=


I'm quoting you just because you said not to, haha. And because I mostly agree with you - though I have learned to ignore overenthusiastic, repetitive comments concerning TVXQ (or any other music groups I like). Can't let the hardcore fans get to ya. I've been subjected to bashing due incredibly dense reasoning.

I think a lot of the Americanized music is overrated. Like those Jonas Brothers and Hannah whatever. Gives me a headache just hearing about them and High School Musical #913843.

Anyways. HWAITING. That seems to cure all negativity.


Lol, i dont' mind it if you're just commenting on my comment. I just don't want any of the DBSK fans bashing me for saying that. xD Luckily, i haven't been bashed yet. ;P

I can't agree more with you when you say the Jonas Brothers are overrated... I don't get it, what's so good about it? I don't think they're good looking, they can't really sing, and they can't dance. I just think people like them cause they haven't been introduced to artists from other nationalities. Therefore, they don't know REAL talent. =X


HAH! I got bashed for truthfully answering a question on another forum: "Who do you think is the least handsome of DBSK?" So, I said, very nicely, that I thought they all were handsome but if I HAD to pick, I'd choose JaeJoong. And oh my God, it was like World War 2984394039824. A few days later I came back with:

"DBSK HWAITING!"

And everyone shut up. So, haha. *shrug* But yeah, a lot of the Americanized idols and crap are, well..crap. Annoying crap. I think the JB are cute and such..however, I don't really see anything special.

So as long as I am the enjoying music, it doesn't matter which artist, it never becomes overrated to me.


Wow, DBSK sure has some insane fans. Not saying all of them are, just some. But seriously, some of them need to learn the fact that people have different opinions than them.

I have a friend who's obsessed with Jb, to be more specific, Nick. I swear, if i went t the mall and said "The Jonas Brothers are crap.", I'll probably get assassinated right on the spot.



Ur not the only one with the JB thing. 8 of my frenz are over obsessed with them..my condition is juz like urs. And my fren loves Nick so much...she is telling me he has the hottest body ever


Lol, my friend says he's the cutest thing she has ever seen and i'm there like "...Ok..." She's also like they can sing so good and all that stuff, but personally, i don't think they're that good.
3112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08
Popularity doesnt = Overrated

even though they have a lot of fans even their fans realize that they are not
perfect and criticize them sometimes...but we still love them because we
know they can sing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.