First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Role Play: The Legends of the Dark Side
Chaos Demon
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / What, I'm suppose...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
.. but when she woke from her daydream..... She saw the demon elders along with bloodstream and along with Ethan whoes trying to break free... I CANT LET HIM DIE.... thought bloodE again.....bloodE quickly stole Ethan from bloodstream's arms, dashing into the wild forest.... Ethan:"why you saved me?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't know, maybe because things would've been unfair for you, and some things are worth saving." she said before blushing madly and quickly facing the other way,
Ethan smiled gently at her and sat down beside her. "You could have left me to die, now if they catch you, you will be punished by your master and elders, right?"
BloodE looked at him thoughtfully "As I said before, some things are worth saving" she repeated
Repeating her thoughtful look, he analyzed her carefully. "Forgive me" he said deeply
A faint "for what?" was heard coming from BloodE
"I thought you and your master were ... lovers. I did not , could not, imagine that you were a vampire" he said, blushing faintly as well.
"Well sorry for the shock, I'm sort of new to the whole 'Rawr, I'm a vampire, fear me because I suck your blood' type of thing." she laughed in a light-hearted tone. Ethan later joined in.
His cheerful, uplifted mood turned grim very quickly as he tilted his head to face the clearing of the words
A light soldier, fully dressed in armor stood there then charged quickly at BloodE. Instead of running away this time, Ethan did quite the opposite and stood in front of her to block her from the oncoming soldier. At the sight of the normal human the soldier quickly halted and stood puzzilingly infront of the two 'supposed enemies'
"What are you doing protecting vampire scum like her?" the soldier spat out quickly. BloodE flinched at his harsh tone and Ethan reacted quite menacingly
"She protected me, so i protect her, shes not like the others" he said. But indirectly his words stung as the word 'others' rolled off his tongue.
"Then what is going to happen to you when she becomes thirsty and needs blood" a thin, creepy, smile spread across the man's face. The man had a point. What would she do? Up until this point she had been drinking her master's blood, because he offered it willingly, and because she refused to hunt. What was she going to do? She couldn't possibly take Ethan's blood.

Chaos Demon
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / What, I'm suppose...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
aww, ill write more. I have too many ideas!!!
Chaos Demon
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / What, I'm suppose...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
"Then what is going to happen to you when she becomes thirsty and needs blood" a thin, creepy, smile spread across the man's face. The man had a point. What would she do? Up until this point she had been drinking her master's blood, because he offered it willingly, and because she refused to hunt. What was she going to do? She couldn't possibly take Ethan's blood.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ethan stared back at her, focusing clearly on her face. He too did not know what she would do. She felt herself falling into deep thought, focusing on the bright red liquid that now kept her alive, and from thirst. A powerful feeling rushed into her head. She forgot one valuable lesson. "Don't think about blood too much or you'll start to crave it."
Her eyes turned blood red, and she charged the light soldier. However his reflexes were not to be underestimated and he quickly dodged the oncoming attack. With a huge grin on his face he retreated into the forest again but not before yelling "Not like the others, huh?"
Ethan looked dead scared and tried to back away from his post-savior and pre-murderer. He didn't know what to do. The pain in his eyes caused BloodE to stop her rampage and fall down onto the muddy, soaked earth. She started to cry. She cried for hurting people, her family, and the dark race, and she cried that her thirst has gotten the best of her. Ethan walked, cautiously, up to her and set a hand on her back. With tear stained eyes she looked into his eyes.
"It's normal for a vampire right, and if you hadn't restrained yourself with drinking your masters blood you wouldn't be in the mess right now. You can't protect everyone." he said
"I don't want to protect everyone, just the people that matter to me" she whispered.
"Here" he said offering her his neck. She didn't want to turn the poor boy so she took his wrist. She knew she couldn't forgive herself, but she also knew that if her thirst continued she might actually attack him.
"I don't want to turn you" she whispered again. He nodded. Her fangs slowly pushed through the surface of her mouth and she moved them to the surface of his wrist's skin. She bit down slowly, into his wrist, until the blood flowed out. As she quenched her thirst, tears slid down her face. She hurt the boy she vowed to protect. She couldn't forgive herself.
When she was done she extruded her fangs and wiped her mouth. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her gently as if to say, "It's not your fault" and he leaned his head onto her shoulder. But it was her fault, how would he know. But deep in her stomach, she still loved the boy that she just bit. She loved every part of him, and no matter what ways she found to distract her, his face would always reappear in her mind. He was quite like a drug to her



As i said, i suck at writing.
Shadow Throne
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FROM HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 10/27/08 , edited 10/27/08
Shadow Throne
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FROM HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
chap 5
"the world HAS been in chaos... but now... its likely tat peace will come..."said the light soldier, "Dont u all want peace? i mean... I'll forgive you guys this time,seems ur situation is not quite the same as others. But quit doing bad things, i no ur thirsty, but u've got to know how to controll ur thirst, which 99% vampires wont and dont know how to do." *the soldier opens wings and flies away*. "Well i guess tats it for today. We've gotta find a place to settle, we're lost in a forest... we could of asked the man for directions..."said Ethan. *BloodE spot a empty space in the forest* "how about there?" "As you wish."
They set up the camp and lit a fire. BloodE:"Stay here, I'll go and catch food." "But how can you..." *BloodE points to her fangs and she disappears into the forest hunting*
Chaos Demon
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
ugh! i spent a WHOLE 15 minutes or more reading this! it was good and all, but looooong. so anyways, i hope anyone doesn't mind, but im gonna add something. i love doin rp!

Ethan sits staring at the fire and hugs himself. He misses his home, he misses his friends. He doesn't know what's going on anymore. Then there was BloodE...he felt a twang of sorrow. where had he seen her before???

*back to BloodE*

As a vampire, BloodE was an expert hunter. As she slinked through the trees, her mind kept wandering towards Ethan. Love. BloodE had heard of it, but just barely. Love was not a factor of importance in the dark world. maybe in the light....why did the words of that solider scare her so much. SHE was BloodE! she was the ex-apprentice to the bloodmaster! and yet here she was, in the middle of nowhere, with a silly demon king who she had fallen in love with.

yeah, she was in BIG trouble.

*back to ethan*

Ethan remembered, with a start, when he was 5. He was at a funeral. He was holding his mother's hand, and walked past a ruined house. Red stained the remains. Sticks and bricks were strewn everywhere. The smell of blood lingered. A girl and her family had lived there, once, a long time ago....a very important girl to ethan....


(hey, i have a request. can i finish this part about this strange girl and ethan? cuz i have a REALLY good idea 4 it....sorry 'bout that...hehehe )
Chaos Demon
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / What, I'm suppose...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08

destinys_wings wrote:

ugh! i spent a WHOLE 15 minutes or more reading this! it was good and all, but looooong. so anyways, i hope anyone doesn't mind, but im gonna add something. i love doin rp!

Ethan sits staring at the fire and hugs himself. He misses his home, he misses his friends. He doesn't know what's going on anymore. Then there was BloodE...he felt a twang of sorrow. where had he seen her before???

*back to BloodE*

As a vampire, BloodE was an expert hunter. As she slinked through the trees, her mind kept wandering towards Ethan. Love. BloodE had heard of it, but just barely. Love was not a factor of importance in the dark world. maybe in the light....why did the words of that solider scare her so much. SHE was BloodE! she was the ex-apprentice to the bloodmaster! and yet here she was, in the middle of nowhere, with a silly demon king who she had fallen in love with.

yeah, she was in BIG trouble.

*back to ethan*

Ethan remembered, with a start, when he was 5. He was at a funeral. He was holding his mother's hand, and walked past a ruined house. Red stained the remains. Sticks and bricks were strewn everywhere. The smell of blood lingered. A girl and her family had lived there, once, a long time ago....a very important girl to ethan....


(hey, i have a request. can i finish this part about this strange girl and ethan? cuz i have a REALLY good idea 4 it....sorry 'bout that...hehehe )


Heh, go for it! I'd love to hear what happens ^^

Shadow Throne
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FROM HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

destinys_wings wrote:

ugh! i spent a WHOLE 15 minutes or more reading this! it was good and all, but looooong. so anyways, i hope anyone doesn't mind, but im gonna add something. i love doin rp!

Ethan sits staring at the fire and hugs himself. He misses his home, he misses his friends. He doesn't know what's going on anymore. Then there was BloodE...he felt a twang of sorrow. where had he seen her before???

*back to BloodE*

As a vampire, BloodE was an expert hunter. As she slinked through the trees, her mind kept wandering towards Ethan. Love. BloodE had heard of it, but just barely. Love was not a factor of importance in the dark world. maybe in the light....why did the words of that solider scare her so much. SHE was BloodE! she was the ex-apprentice to the bloodmaster! and yet here she was, in the middle of nowhere, with a silly demon king who she had fallen in love with.

yeah, she was in BIG trouble.

*back to ethan*

Ethan remembered, with a start, when he was 5. He was at a funeral. He was holding his mother's hand, and walked past a ruined house. Red stained the remains. Sticks and bricks were strewn everywhere. The smell of blood lingered. A girl and her family had lived there, once, a long time ago....a very important girl to ethan....


(hey, i have a request. can i finish this part about this strange girl and ethan? cuz i have a REALLY good idea 4 it....sorry 'bout that...hehehe )


sure but could you do it as soon as possible bcuz others are waiting to do paragraphs as well.....
Chaos Demon
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
SORRY! here it goes:

He had loved her. He had loved her since he was 5, and she decided to play with him when no one else would. Now, she was gone. "Did you hear?" The adults whispered in hushed voices, "What happened? I think it was a vampire. Apparently, he came and killed the whole family! Who is going to be next?" A vampire. The girl he had loved was killed by a vampire. He made two promises that day: He would never fall in love again, and he would seek revenge on the vampire who killed her.

Curling on the ground, half asleep now, he whispered, "I love you, Erica."

BloodE stared at him. A sick feeling was growing in her stomach. Erica...Erica...Erica... why does that name give her such a sick feeling? Erica....


I was REALLY busy before, so I'm sorry I didn't get to this earlier!!!
Chaos Demon
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / What, I'm suppose...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

destinys_wings wrote:

SORRY! here it goes:

He had loved her. He had loved her since he was 5, and she decided to play with him when no one else would. Now, she was gone. "Did you hear?" The adults whispered in hushed voices, "What happened? I think it was a vampire. Apparently, he came and killed the whole family! Who is going to be next?" A vampire. The girl he had loved was killed by a vampire. He made two promises that day: He would never fall in love again, and he would seek revenge on the vampire who killed her.

Curling on the ground, half asleep now, he whispered, "I love you, Erica."

BloodE stared at him. A sick feeling was growing in her stomach. Erica...Erica...Erica... why does that name give her such a sick feeling? Erica....


I was REALLY busy before, so I'm sorry I didn't get to this earlier!!!



Wohoo! Twist in the story.. i would continue , but im afraid i would mess it up
Chaos Demon
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/4/08

Aayame wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:

SORRY! here it goes:

He had loved her. He had loved her since he was 5, and she decided to play with him when no one else would. Now, she was gone. "Did you hear?" The adults whispered in hushed voices, "What happened? I think it was a vampire. Apparently, he came and killed the whole family! Who is going to be next?" A vampire. The girl he had loved was killed by a vampire. He made two promises that day: He would never fall in love again, and he would seek revenge on the vampire who killed her.

Curling on the ground, half asleep now, he whispered, "I love you, Erica."

BloodE stared at him. A sick feeling was growing in her stomach. Erica...Erica...Erica... why does that name give her such a sick feeling? Erica....


I was REALLY busy before, so I'm sorry I didn't get to this earlier!!!



Wohoo! Twist in the story.. i would continue , but im afraid i would mess it up


Thanx! Well, i guess I'll go on...

BloodE twisted and turned in her sleep. Crazy visions raced through her nightmares. Blood screaming, then smiles, and then one image stayed longer than the rest. It was of a family. A smiling little girl, about 10 or 11, and smiling parents standing by a cute little house. Then, another image. Blood spread everywhere. screaming, fangs, and a ruined house. A voice, "Erica, Erica..."

BloodE woke up, shaking, sweat drenching her. She made a desicion. She was going to find her memories.


(It ended up sounding more like Vampire Knight then I wanted it to...but.. )
Shadow Throne
3319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / FROM HELL!!!
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

destinys_wings wrote:


Aayame wrote:


destinys_wings wrote:

SORRY! here it goes:

He had loved her. He had loved her since he was 5, and she decided to play with him when no one else would. Now, she was gone. "Did you hear?" The adults whispered in hushed voices, "What happened? I think it was a vampire. Apparently, he came and killed the whole family! Who is going to be next?" A vampire. The girl he had loved was killed by a vampire. He made two promises that day: He would never fall in love again, and he would seek revenge on the vampire who killed her.

Curling on the ground, half asleep now, he whispered, "I love you, Erica."

BloodE stared at him. A sick feeling was growing in her stomach. Erica...Erica...Erica... why does that name give her such a sick feeling? Erica....


I was REALLY busy before, so I'm sorry I didn't get to this earlier!!!



Wohoo! Twist in the story.. i would continue , but im afraid i would mess it up


Thanx! Well, i guess I'll go on...

BloodE twisted and turned in her sleep. Crazy visions raced through her nightmares. Blood screaming, then smiles, and then one image stayed longer than the rest. It was of a family. A smiling little girl, about 10 or 11, and smiling parents standing by a cute little house. Then, another image. Blood spread everywhere. screaming, fangs, and a ruined house. A voice, "Erica, Erica..."

BloodE woke up, shaking, sweat drenching her. She made a desicion. She was going to find her memories.


(It ended up sounding more like Vampire Knight then I wanted it to...but.. )


coolio!!! thank you for writing so much, me going to give u 100 points for all the work!!! and for aayame as well.
Chaos Demon
730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Wings of the...
Offline
Posted 11/8/08


Thanx! since i'm on, i might as well do this:

The next morning, BloodE tapped the boy with a stick. She hadn't been able to sleep that night, and when the boy (shoot! i forgot his name!!!) opened his eyes, he could see it was going to be a long day. "Get up." She growled. He did as he was told. BloodE gave him some food, which he took slowly, trying not to think about what it might have been. BloodE attacked her food, but her mind was somewhere else. In her dream she remembered a sign. It said: "Welcome to Newton, Light Side!" BloodE figured she might as well start there. After he finished, and she did too, she told him, "Kid, this is what we are going to do. We are going to go to a place...that I once knew." He opened his mouth to say something, but she gave him a sharp glance and he fell silent. "I am on a quest, and you have no choice but to come with me, unless you would rather be with my old master again?" The boy looked at her shrewd smile. "So where do we go first?" He asked. Smiling, she said, "Do you know a town by the name of Newton?" He blinked. "Newton? Of course!" He was going to say that his entire town used to go there for the summer, but decided against it. BloodE nodded. "Well, that's where we're going." She blew out the fire. "Let's go."

Member
1538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / †☠✖somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
THat is hwat I call a gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood story.xD
Member
1538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / †☠✖somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
that is like twilight 0_o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.