Created by adicraze
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply who makes a better pair with kaname?
Posted 10/19/08
Me! lol... but out of the girls in VK I say Yuuki
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

xxloveforanimexx wrote:

yuuki





x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

i would have to say Yuuki. but mostly ME.





daiseychu wrote:

I think he and yuki make a great couple, they've loved each other before they even actually knew each other or something.
Thouh i wouldnt mind having him for myself.





jocelyn_teo wrote:

of course is yuuki they are a perfect pair!!!





Princessa77 wrote:

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME =P





Jiathepenguinlover wrote:

i think yuki nd kaname make a rly gud couple


how come no one thinks ruka or rima is pretty enuf to be wid kaname???
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
especially how ruka loves only kaname and kaname alone....
Member
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Bahamas
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

adicraze wrote:

especially how ruka loves only kaname and kaname alone....


goodness no, ruka totally dosent suit kaname.
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

daiseychu wrote:


adicraze wrote:

especially how ruka loves only kaname and kaname alone....


goodness no, ruka totally dosent suit kaname.


lolz...y u dun find her pretty?!....hehe
Member
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Bahamas
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

adicraze wrote:


daiseychu wrote:


adicraze wrote:

especially how ruka loves only kaname and kaname alone....


goodness no, ruka totally dosent suit kaname.


lolz...y u dun find her pretty?!....hehe


yeah she's pretty, but she dosent suit kaname, AT ALL
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
hahaha... well if you put it that way...
Member
854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Nyc
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

adicraze wrote:


xxloveforanimexx wrote:

yuuki





x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

i would have to say Yuuki. but mostly ME.





daiseychu wrote:

I think he and yuki make a great couple, they've loved each other before they even actually knew each other or something.
Thouh i wouldnt mind having him for myself.





jocelyn_teo wrote:

of course is yuuki they are a perfect pair!!!





Princessa77 wrote:

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME =P





Jiathepenguinlover wrote:

i think yuki nd kaname make a rly gud couple


how come no one thinks ruka or rima is pretty enuf to be wid kaname???



becuz like Ruka hav Wild senpai and Rima and Shiki makes a rly gud couple 2
their ma second favorite after yuuki and kaname-sama
Posted 10/21/08
Kaname and Yuki....!!! ^___^
Member
4878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / There, Dude!
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
He is more suitable for Zero! haha. sorry for the non-yaoi fans! XD
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

FujItachiHa wrote:

He is more suitable for Zero! haha. sorry for the non-yaoi fans! XD


lolz
Member
4878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / There, Dude!
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
ahahaha...Okay.
Member
5657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Just my place.
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

adicraze wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

OF COURSE EVERYONE WOULD SAY YUUKI AND KANAME..lols. we all agree. XD KYAA


no they won't I wudn't.... cuz i want me to be the better pair... {sigh...}


Good point. Well obviously who wouldn't want Kaname for themselves???? =]
Creator
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In Kaname's Arms....
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

x1PeyxPey1x wrote:


adicraze wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

OF COURSE EVERYONE WOULD SAY YUUKI AND KANAME..lols. we all agree. XD KYAA


no they won't I wudn't.... cuz i want me to be the better pair... {sigh...}


Good point. Well obviously who wouldn't want Kaname for themselves???? =]


i know who??? the zero fans!!!! they hate kaname from the bottom of their heart... newayz it will be less competition..... hehehe good for me...

Member
5657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Just my place.
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

adicraze wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:


adicraze wrote:


x1PeyxPey1x wrote:

OF COURSE EVERYONE WOULD SAY YUUKI AND KANAME..lols. we all agree. XD KYAA


no they won't I wudn't.... cuz i want me to be the better pair... {sigh...}


Good point. Well obviously who wouldn't want Kaname for themselves???? =]


i know who??? the zero fans!!!! they hate kaname from the bottom of their heart... newayz it will be less competition..... hehehe good for me...


lols. You're right. The only people who hate Kaname are Zero Fans. no offense to zero-luvers. =]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.