Post Reply Dorm B
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/28/08
This is dorm B! We need a leader for the dorm. The leader takes care of the dorm and everything needed for it!
Here u write down ur dorm room number, and if u want it with someone or not!!

Seperate:
1. mrin Room 11
2. Vixen929 Room 15


Shared:
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
hi i'd like a seperate dorm room,please. may i have number 11?
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

mrin wrote:

hi i'd like a seperate dorm room,please. may i have number 11?


Sure!! Welcome to Dorm B!!
Member
3022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in crazii land wh...
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
i want a seperate room plz!!
Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
i dont mind if i hav a seperate room or a shared 1. i just want a room .
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

youtengurl wrote:

i want a seperate room plz!!


sure wat number??
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

Vixen929 wrote:

i dont mind if i hav a seperate room or a shared 1. i just want a room .


Sure wat number?
Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
#15 plz
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

Vixen929 wrote:

#15 plz


Sure!
Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 10/30/08 , edited 10/30/08
yay! thanx *heads to her room*
Member
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
hmm I dont really mind wat room im in
i mean if sumone want 2 b my roomate then ill take a shared room
if no body wants 2 then ill take a
Single, Room 14
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Sakura_121 wrote:

hmm I dont really mind wat room im in
i mean if sumone want 2 b my roomate then ill take a shared room
if no body wants 2 then ill take a
Single, Room 14


If someone wants a buddy then i will buddy u guys up!
Member
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

19901 wrote:


Sakura_121 wrote:

hmm I dont really mind wat room im in
i mean if sumone want 2 b my roomate then ill take a shared room
if no body wants 2 then ill take a
Single, Room 14


If someone wants a buddy then i will buddy u guys up! :D


okayy
Moderator
5435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/21/08

Sakura_121 wrote:


19901 wrote:


Sakura_121 wrote:

hmm I dont really mind wat room im in
i mean if sumone want 2 b my roomate then ill take a shared room
if no body wants 2 then ill take a
Single, Room 14


If someone wants a buddy then i will buddy u guys up! :D


okayy


Ok have fun!
Member
24121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
well we don't mind being with someone. Which room?
You must be logged in to post.