First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥[REQUEST] Membership card
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 10/13/08
Plz tell me...

Username:
Name[optional]:
Group:This Group/Other group
Other Groups Name:If you chose another group plz tell me the name
Colour of font:
Any other text:
Border[optional]:
Crop[to fit in pic]:
Any other details:
Pic:Plz put in spoiler
Member
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillippines^_^
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
username:o0aya_chan0o
group:this group
color of font:pink,.,curly style



Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

o0aya_chan0o wrote:





Member
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillippines^_^
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

Secret_x wrote:


o0aya_chan0o wrote:







tnx^_^
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Name[optional]: Holly Ann
Group:This Group
Colour of font: Blue [in a pretty font]
Border[optional]:Purple
Pic:
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Name[optional]: Holly Ann
Group:This Group
Colour of font: Blue [in a pretty font]
Border[optional]:Purple
Pic:


Fineeto!!
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

Secret_x wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Name[optional]: Holly Ann
Group:This Group
Colour of font: Blue [in a pretty font]
Border[optional]:Purple
Pic:


Fineeto!!
Wonderful! I will add this to my MC page right away

Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:


Secret_x wrote:


KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

Username: KinomiyaMichiru
Name[optional]: Holly Ann
Group:This Group
Colour of font: Blue [in a pretty font]
Border[optional]:Purple
Pic:


Fineeto!!
Wonderful! I will add this to my MC page right away



Hehe Thanks xxx
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Username:sm3xyang3l
Name[optional]:Daphne
Group:This Group
Colour of font:any
Any other text:
-D.O.B:May 12
-Status:Member
Border[optional]:none
Any other details:anythihn cute
Pic in the box:


Backround:


Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 12/12/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:

Username:sm3xyang3l
Name[optional]:Daphne
Group:This Group
Colour of font:any
Any other text:
-D.O.B:May 12
-Status:Member
Border[optional]:none
Any other details:anythihn cute
Pic in the box:


Backround:




Je fini xxx
Posted 12/13/08
Username:gakuenshugo218
Name[optional]:mick
Group:This Group
Colour of font:hmmm.....you choose
Any other text:nope
Border[optional]:none
Pic: background

pic
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 12/14/08

gakuenshugo218 wrote:

Username:gakuenshugo218
Name[optional]:mick
Group:This Group
Colour of font:hmmm.....you choose
Any other text:nope
Border[optional]:none
Pic: background

pic


Finished hope ya like it xD =3
Posted 12/14/08
thanx
its awesome
Member
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Username:(Please dont put my username and my
Name[optional]:name)
Group:This Group/Other group:other is that ok?
Other Groups Name:If you chose another group plz tell me the name:Jasmin-chans Avatar Maker
Colour of font:anything cute
Any other text:please put
username:
name::
D.O.B
Position
Border[optional]:
Crop[to fit in pic]:
Any other details:please make it cute
Pic:Plz put in spoiler:
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

niqui wrote:

Username:(Please dont put my username and my
Name[optional]:name)
Group:This Group/Other group:other is that ok?
Other Groups Name:If you chose another group plz tell me the name:Jasmin-chans Avatar Maker
Colour of font:anything cute
Any other text:please put
username:
name::
D.O.B
Position
Border[optional]:
Crop[to fit in pic]:
Any other details:please make it cute
Pic:Plz put in spoiler:


You need to give me these details...
username:
name::
D.O.B
Position
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.