First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥[REQUEST] Membership card
Member
2305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / rainbow :)
Offline
Posted 12/21/08

Secret_x wrote:


niqui wrote:

Username:(Please dont put my username and my
Name[optional]:name)
Group:This Group/Other group:other is that ok?
Other Groups Name:If you chose another group plz tell me the name:Jasmin-chans Avatar Maker
Colour of font:anything cute
Any other text:please put
username:
name::
D.O.B
Position
Border[optional]:
Crop[to fit in pic]:
Any other details:please make it cute
Pic:Plz put in spoiler:


You need to give me these details...
username:
name::
D.O.B
Position



ummm...can u leave it as they are?please???
sorry for the trouble
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 12/22/08

niqui wrote:


Secret_x wrote:


niqui wrote:

Username:(Please dont put my username and my
Name[optional]:name)
Group:This Group/Other group:other is that ok?
Other Groups Name:If you chose another group plz tell me the name:Jasmin-chans Avatar Maker
Colour of font:anything cute
Any other text:please put
username:
name::
D.O.B
Position
Border[optional]:
Crop[to fit in pic]:
Any other details:please make it cute
Pic:Plz put in spoiler:


You need to give me these details...
username:
name::
D.O.B
Position



ummm...can u leave it as they are?please???
sorry for the trouble



yes thats fiine...here you go and hope ya like it <( ◕ ◡ ~)>



18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 12/26/08
Username:winteroo
Name[optional]:cold-chan
Group:This Group
Colour of font:as u like
Any other text:nope
Border[optional]:none
Pic:

Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

winteroo wrote:

Username:winteroo
Name[optional]:cold-chan
Group:This Group
Colour of font:as u like
Any other text:nope
Border[optional]:none
Pic:



Finished here ya go...~
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

thank u so much
Member
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Username:princessnancy97
Name[optional]:nancy
Group:This Group/Other group: just for profile not group
Other Groups Name:If you chose another group plz tell me the name
Colour of font:blue
Any other text:
1.username:princessnancy97
2.name: nancy
3.just for profile for fun
4.plzz add me

Border[optional]: yes
Crop[to fit in pic]:yes
Any other details: anything cute
Pic:Plz put in spoiler

u choose sometihng cute
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 1/3/09

princessnancy97 wrote:

Username:princessnancy97
Name[optional]:nancy
Group:This Group/Other group: just for profile not group
Other Groups Name:If you chose another group plz tell me the name
Colour of font:blue
Any other text:
1.username:princessnancy97
2.name: nancy
3.just for profile for fun
4.plzz add me

Border[optional]: yes
Crop[to fit in pic]:yes
Any other details: anything cute
Pic:Plz put in spoiler

u choose sometihng cute


Done xD
Member
18437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere with .....
Offline
Posted 1/3/09
thxs i love it
Member
17775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / deep in ur heart
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/8/09
Username:marivic5
Group:This Group
Colour of font:anything match
Crop[to fit in pic]:yes!!
Any other details:anything cute
Pic:Plz put in spoiler
D.O.B:april 12
Position:member


pic:


background:

Posted 1/7/09
Username:gakuenshugo218
Group:This Group
Colour of font:u choose
Any other text:
D.O.B:Feb 18th
Position:member
Crop[to fit in pic]:if u need to
Pic:background:

Pic
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

marivic95 wrote:

Username:marivic5
Group:This Group
Colour of font:anything match
Crop[to fit in pic]:yes!!
Any other details:anything cute
Pic:Plz put in spoiler
D.O.B:april 12
Position:member


pic:


background:



Hope ya like it x3
Member
17775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / deep in ur heart
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Secret_x wrote:


marivic95 wrote:

Username:marivic5
Group:This Group
Colour of font:anything match
Crop[to fit in pic]:yes!!
Any other details:anything cute
Pic:Plz put in spoiler
D.O.B:april 12
Position:member


pic:


background:



Hope ya like it x3


thnx!

Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

wrote:

Username:gakuenshugo218
Group:This Group
Colour of font:u choose
Any other text:
D.O.B:Feb 18th
Position:member
Crop[to fit in pic]:if u need to
Pic:background:

Pic


i dont understand...how come u requested this but ure account doesnt even exist :S



marivic95 wrote:


Secret_x wrote:


marivic95 wrote:

Username:marivic5
Group:This Group
Colour of font:anything match
Crop[to fit in pic]:yes!!
Any other details:anything cute
Pic:Plz put in spoiler
D.O.B:april 12
Position:member


pic:


background:



Hope ya like it x3


thnx!



Glad ya like it x3

Member
3256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Username:bowzie
Name[optional]:princess angelie
Group:This Group
Other Groups Name:If you chose another group plz tell me the name
Colour of font:anything that suits my pic
Any other text:i love this group
Border[optional]:yes
Crop[to fit in pic]:yes
Any other details:please make it more like a boyish one..(i mean not too girly)
Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.