First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ♥[REQUEST] Profile Divider
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
Plz tell me...

I will make u a plain divider soo you can put in ure own text.
Border[optional]:
Crop[to fit in pic]:
Any other details:
Pic:Plz put in spoiler

Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/17/08
Border[optional]: Yes
Crop[to fit in pic]: Yes
Any other details: Jecca-chan and lacusxkira the names should be blink and the other details it's up to you if you think it can make more beautiful then do it!!! and tnx for doing it!!!
it also includes:
=Welcome to My Profile
=About Me
=Favorite Anime
=Favorite Video
=Recently Watching Anime
=Up next Anime
=Already Watch Anime
=My Groups
=My Buddies
=Lyrics of my Profile Music
=My I.D Cards

Pic:Plz put in spoiler

1st pic


2nd pic


I like two profile divider!!!


Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

lacusxkira wrote:

Border[optional]: Yes
Crop[to fit in pic]: Yes
Any other details: Jecca-chan and lacusxkira the names should be blink and the other details it's up to you if you think it can make more beautiful then do it!!! and tnx for doing it!!!
it also inckludes:
=About Me
=Favorite Anime
=Favorite Video
=Recently Watching Anime
=Up next Anime
=Already Watch Anime
=My Groups
=My Buddies
=Lyrics of my Profile Music
=My I.D Cards

Pic:Plz put in spoiler

1st pic


2nd pic


I like two profile divider!!!




Loll okay ill get to it when i have time.. thats quite a big job
Member
6077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in Korea^^
Offline
Posted 10/17/08 , edited 11/8/08
Border[optional]: Yes
Crop[to fit in pic]: Yes
Any other details: Jecca-chan and lacusxkira the names should be blink and the other details it's up to you if you think it can make more beautiful then do it!!! and tnx for doing it!!!
it also includes:javascript:void(0)
=Welcome to My Profile
=About Me
=Favorite Anime
=Favorite Video
=Recently Watching Anime
=Up next Anime
=Already Watch Anime
=My Groups
=My Buddies
=Lyrics of my Profile Music
=My I.D Cards
Pic:Plz put in spoiler
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

lacusxkira wrote:






I Have done ure divider.. but i only used the first pic because they looked better.. hope u like them they took me AGES!!!!!
Member
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillippines^_^
Offline
Posted 10/23/08
Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/24/08


Tnx for doing this!!!
I really appreciate this!!!!
tnx again!!!
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

lacusxkira wrote:



Tnx for doing this!!!
I really appreciate this!!!!
tnx again!!!


Np sweetie xxx
Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

Secret_x wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:



Tnx for doing this!!!
I really appreciate this!!!!
tnx again!!!


Np sweetie xxx



tnx again!!!
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Np xxxx
Posted 10/28/08
Border[optional]: Yes
Crop[to fit in pic]: Yes
Any other details: blink and the other details it's up to you if you think it can make more beautiful
it also inckludes:
=About My family...
=Favorite Anime...
=Favorite Manga...
=What i love...
=My Groups...
=My Buddies...
=You will usually see me...
Pic:Plz put in spoiler
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

loveableten24 wrote:

Border[optional]: Yes
Crop[to fit in pic]: Yes
Any other details: blink and the other details it's up to you if you think it can make more beautiful
it also inckludes:
=About My family...
=Favorite Anime...
=Favorite Manga...
=What i love...
=My Groups...
=My Buddies...
=You will usually see me...
Pic:Plz put in spoiler


OKAY THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME SO PLZ BE PATIENT
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

o0aya_chan0o wrote:



I WAS GONNA MAKE YOU ONE THAT MATCHED THE AVII I MADE YOU BUT YOU HAVE CHANGED THAT AVII...IF YOU PUT THE AVII I MADE BACK ON THEN I CAN MAKE U A BETTER DIVIDER
Member
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillippines^_^
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

Secret_x wrote:


o0aya_chan0o wrote:



I WAS GONNA MAKE YOU ONE THAT MATCHED THE AVII I MADE YOU BUT YOU HAVE CHANGED THAT AVII...IF YOU PUT THE AVII I MADE BACK ON THEN I CAN MAKE U A BETTER DIVIDER :P


i already changed it ^_<
Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

loveableten24 wrote:

Border[optional]: Yes
Crop[to fit in pic]: Yes
Any other details: blink and the other details it's up to you if you think it can make more beautiful
it also inckludes:
=About My family...
=Favorite Anime...
=Favorite Manga...
=What i love...
=My Groups...
=My Buddies...
=You will usually see me...
Pic:Plz put in spoiler


Done! Sorry it took a little bit longer because animation takes a while to do :)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.