Created by pandaxd
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Do u think Shugo Chara is......
Member
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 11/23/08
It's awsome desu~~
Member
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / AZ
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
It's very cute.
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / United State/Cali...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
..............................this anime isn't really that great, although it could have been. I see no point of this anime anyways, because it's better if she were to talk her way through the X-EGG. I mean, shooting a beam than everything is fine now is simply dull and uninteresting. If it were more like Naruto~ish, when he is able to get to the heart of people and change their personality with hard determination and blah blah blah changed. Such as the first time that i watch Naruto when he went to the Fog demon bridge and kill both the cross-dresser and demon, as the snow from the heaven slowly easing down, the sound of sorrow appear when they breath their last breath.

Shugo Chara could have been better than Naruto if they were to have put time into the development of "life changing" sceans, I just simply think the creator of this anime is too lazy to get the emotional effect or the effort of conveying just dramatic. Though this is my opinion, i am not really sure the theme of this anime is, through the eyes of the creators, but i believe is "effort does make a difference", "never give up", or "one person can make a difference".

Anyways, all I see in this anime are small amount of shortcuts and cheap romance, plus cute, stuff. The only thing that i see good in this anime is that it's rather different then our daily life with spirit eggs.

So to me, it is simply annoying thing that people simply can't take their eyes off even if the story is change to totally random.
Member
42145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / England
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
itss justtttt soooooooooooooooooo C.U.T.E!!!!!!!!!~~~~ i lvoee it its awesomee! ≧▽≦
Member
32348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere In This...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
i belive SO FAR it is the best in the world because it is an anime that i can relate too.
and i also like anime/fantasy etc.
but of course overtime my mind will change.
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
lol....... i think its annoying sumtimes... especially fillerz... -__-
Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / United State/Cali...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

MzMorganx wrote:

i belive SO FAR it is the best in the world because it is an anime that i can relate too.
and i also like anime/fantasy etc.
but of course overtime my mind will change.


so....... it's the best out of the world. Can you tell me what's so great about it? Because i'm a little confuse about this anime.
Member
32348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere In This...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

lirg123 wrote:


MzMorganx wrote:

i belive SO FAR it is the best in the world because it is an anime that i can relate too.
and i also like anime/fantasy etc.
but of course overtime my mind will change.


so....... it's the best out of the world. Can you tell me what's so great about it? Because i'm a little confuse about this anime.




I think to explain whats great about it wont be worth saying because its really up to each individual to decide and each person has there own reasons. For someone like me to state my reasons another may not agree so its not worth it.

Member
3228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / United State/Cali...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

MzMorganx wrote:

I think to explain whats great about it wont be worth saying because its really up to each individual to decide and each person has there own reasons. For someone like me to state my reasons another may not agree so its not worth it.



well, i simply wanted to see your opinion of this anime (or how you like this anime). Just wondering because i don't really like it. The creators could do this anime forever and i could still see anime fans clinging on to the same cycle of defeating X-egg.

Member
32348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere In This...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

lirg123 wrote:


MzMorganx wrote:

I think to explain whats great about it wont be worth saying because its really up to each individual to decide and each person has there own reasons. For someone like me to state my reasons another may not agree so its not worth it.



well, i simply wanted to see your opinion of this anime (or how you like this anime). Just wondering because i don't really like it. The creators could do this anime forever and i could still see anime fans clinging on to the same cycle of defeating X-egg.



mmmm i agreee.
well fillers for me and everyone are really annoying... which made me not like the anime as much for awhile
I seem to like the plot of it as i said before it relates to reality (aside the fantasy chara changes). Its really up to the person if they dont like it or not. Like with me i first saw the book in Kinokuniya (XD) then i thought a girl with pink hair.. yuck
but somehow i started to get more and more interested in it... so much that i watched 20eps non stop for the first time. (i know i do lose it)
The story is kind of cliche but not so much and i dont think that if ikuto left i wouldnt stop watching the anime.. thats just stupid.
945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
I said it was awesome. I would have said it was the best anime ever,but then Digimon takes that spot!
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/22/09 , edited 3/22/09
nice at da beginning, boring at da end...
Member
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
one of th best anime ever XD!! its lyk the 2nd CCS in my lyf!! *n yeah i was lyk totally addicted to CCS during my 5th grade year ^-^~*

i lyk th characters~ th idea of th anime~ n especially IKUTO XD!!!
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
getting rly boring till i giv up da whole thing...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.